Smiley Backpackers Reviews

71 Thu Khoa Huan, District 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

Friendly and helpful staff but bathroom was sometimes leaking or not clean

The staff are genuinely some of the most helpful people I've ever had the privilege to meet. They told me the best places to eat, what to do in DaLat and helped me retrieve some stuff I left in a previous hostel. Sadly tgem shower was merely a trickle of water but I'm not sure that's the same in every room.

The hostess was very helpful and was happy to move us to another room when I was struggling with four floors of steps to the first floor. Good free breakfast provided each morning and fridge stocked with Saigon Beer at great price. Also able to book bus tickets for onward journey. Would stay there again if back in Dalat. M- J & Trevor

I enjoyed my time here. Close to everything you want. The food place next soor ia phenomenal for the value when you first get in. Only issue is that it's open and a bit lacking in a great common space.

Absolutely amazing hostel , all the staff go out if their way to make you feel like part of the family, even inviting us to drink and have food with them. Not to mention in a great location and good facilities, would definitly recommend!

• 5th Mar 2015

This is really nice,cozy hostel! The location is good, if you want to be close to the downtown,but still not that close, this place is the best option! I liked breakfast there, and the owner was really helpful! She is really kind, and friendly!

The owner, Ken, was absolutely amazing. He runs the hostel with his family and is ready to help you with anything, whether it be finding a bus or hostel in another city, or just activities to do during the day. By far one of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at, other travelers included. The common area is on the small side so everyone really gets to know each other. I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Da Lat.

Nice staff, free breakfast, really hard beds, but nothing else to expect for this money. Booked the canyoning here, which was great as we were only a small group and could do the jumps etc twice.

Run by family. Very helpful

I can highly recommend the Smiley Backpackers. It is very clean, the staff ist super super friendly and the rooms had the best hot shower I ever got in a hostel in Southeast Asia! Additionally the motorbike tour they offer is just amazing!! :)

• 23rd Jan 2015

Very noce place and NICE staff! would recomend!