Smiths Cottage Reviews

5 Mount Argus Road, Umgeni Heights, Durban, South Africa

Loved this place. Gary and Lia are your top notch hosts! Thanks so much for helping me get my camera back! :) Their kids, Tristan and Taryn, are darling! :) I love this place for its homely vibe, wide open space, security, cleanliness, and cute cabins! They upgraded my booking for free and gave me unlimited free internet, which was so hopeful as I was trying to get my life in order. :) I wish I had had time to swim in the pretty pool, but maybe next time. :) Cheers from Coffee Bay! xx

Enjoyable short stay

Literal Ma and Pa operation that makes you feel like you are home - their son lives next door to keep things in the family. Pat and Keith will help you with anything you need although I will have a gripe about having to pay for WiFi.and a few other extra charges. Things were pretty quiet here although it is low season.