Smiths Cottage Reviews

5 Mount Argus Road, Umgeni Heights, Durban, South Africa

Enjoyable short stay

Literal Ma and Pa operation that makes you feel like you are home - their son lives next door to keep things in the family. Pat and Keith will help you with anything you need although I will have a gripe about having to pay for WiFi.and a few other extra charges. Things were pretty quiet here although it is low season.

perfect! everything is ok! nice staff! so clean! you can use kitchen! free! little narrow fill with happy virus ^^ see you next time my host : father and mother

• 1st Apr 2015
  • South Korea

I had a most agreeable stay at Smith´s Cottage and was warmly welcomed and perfectly looked-after. Services included pick-up from coach station at 1/3 of taxi price, free drop-off at airport shuttle in the pretty small hours of the morning and all the information about town, the country and its people you can wish for. Karin

Beautiful, very clean and secure hostel with super nice owners. Keith, the owner set up his laptop for me to watch a movie and drove me to and back to the nearby bird park and supermarket. I stayed only one night and the location suited me. Wifi is not free.