Smiths Cottage Reviews

5 Mount Argus Road, Umgeni Heights, Durban, South Africa

Staying at Smith's Cottage was wonderful; very much a "home away from home". The place was very comfortable and I had no safety concerns. The main reason that my stay was so great was that Keith and Pat were both lovely and extremely helpful! I needed to arrange a ride to a rural research site about 1.5 hours outside of Durban, and Keith without hesitation said he would drive me for a very reasonable price. They always made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed! Highly recommended!

• 5th Jul 2014

A home away from home with very welcoming owners making a very comfortable stay. They provide a shuttle services and help organise trips to the point of taking you themselves. This without mentioning the flexible breakfast and other meals they provide. A relaxed place but with plenty to do.

• 21st May 2014

The ratings say it all, however if I could give a higher rating I most certainly would. Mr.

• 8th May 2014

Ended up staying closer to three weeks with 'Aunty' Pat. Family run and Pat ensures not only are you taken care of regards local info and how to get around safely, to the point of taking you herself, time willing! Can't praise my stay enough, not a party backpackers but doesn't mean you won't have fun, cheers to all at smithscottage!