• 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India
7.7
Very Good 1,496 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 1,496 Total Reviews
Smyle Inn Located at 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110055 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055
77% 1496
28.6416311 77.2146928
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2016

The dorm is clean & has plenty of space, lockers big enough for a large day-pack, and all-but-one of the beds had its own working light, power-point and fan. It's separated from the bathroom area by frosted glass - looks great but at night the sleeping area is too light (tried to find the switch but none worked). It was very quiet, so didn't serve my purposes as I'd chosen a dorm to meet people. Private rooms in the area are much better value. Tourist services provided are good, staff friendly.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jun 2016

My first visit to Delhi, the travel guide on 4th floor was really helpful even though I didn't book any of his tours. The room was small but well equipped for me, I was really pleased. I even had some ironing done at a very low price. Very central to main bazaar and railway station.

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 31-40
10th Jun 2016
3.7

Our expectations were low but I did not expect it to be this awful. First the shuttle service they recommended for us had no a/c and it was dirty. It was an old car. Hiring a cab would have been better and more comfortable. It might have been cheaper as well. The location was indeed close to the railway station. But you have to keep an open mind here. It was located in a dingy alley. The room was basic but our AC did not work at all. We paid for an AC room. The bathroom wasn't tidy

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
4.9

The hostel does not live up to the photos available when we booked, and I'm not sure how hostel is rated so highly. The aircon didn't work - it just blew out warm air. The staff were a bit pushy, making you visit their travel centre and weren't very pleased when we chose not to book anything with them. The area outside wasn't great either. The hostel is located down an alleyway lined with urinals, which made us as girls feel pretty uncomfortable, and the smell was horrible.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th May 2016

Liked the staff attitude , they were very helpful.Good facilities and clean room ( little small) for the the money paid. Location is good as I could catch the early morning train to Agra from nearby station within 5 min walk.

18th May 2016

The place was close to the Airport and I needed a place to crash for a couple of days to let my body get used to the time change. Not a lot of english spoken, but the staff was helpful enough. It was noisy in the morning but that's Bombay. It was more expensive than other places but the shower worked and it was what I needed until I could find a hostel to access more information. I was okay with it.

• England, Couple, 31-40
7th May 2016

Fantastic place - airport pick up makes a first visit to Delhi very easy. Plus the help with train booking on the internet is invaluable for ease of travelling to the next place. Great place. Thank you.

• India, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016
2.9

Try to avoid this hotel as the location is bit ff main road and the reception guy was very rude.

• England, Male, 31-40
4th May 2016
8.0

Small cheap hotel, fine for a short low budget stay in central Delhi. Some very close options for cafes. I had a room without a window, but in May not necessarily a bad thing. My only travel tip for the area is you cannot get into New Delhi metro station from Main Bazaar without a train ticket.

3rd May 2016

All perfect, no complains. Good bet central location