Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Very clean for being in New Dehli. I would suggest an airport pick up if you're coming from the airport. Otherwise the place may be difficult to find.

Very nice hotel staff was very friendly .room was very clean. And the location is fantastic. Thankyou very much for everithing.

Nice breakfast in the morning. Good wifi. 5 minute walk to New Delhi train station and Metro. Down an alley next to the busy street, near a few bars and some comfy roof top restaurants. Nice room with cosy bathroom good place to dump the bags and see the sights. Staff are really cool and helpful and booking transport is easy with them.

The staff are super friendly and super helpful. I forgot to bring power adapter and one staff even borrowed his personal one to me. The location is good with lots of restaurants nearby open late!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • China

Although the room was relatively noisy, it was clean and good value for money. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast every day was a great way to start off a day in Delhi. It's hard to find a good, cheap place in Delhi and I would recommend this one for anyone finding that they are struggling with their search.

Very nice hotel.

I found this place to be slightly under par with value for money. The location is great- there were loads of great restaurants and street food vendors nearby and plenty of ATMs and shopping as well. It's also close to the train station too. Wifi was patchy in my room though and kept dropping in and out. There wasn't really an atmosphere to speak of, but I guess you can't really expect that from a hotel. I'd only recommend this place for people who are transiting through Delhi for a night or two.

Its located within walking distance of the train station and many restaurants and shops. My room was very big and so was the restroom, there is a flat screen tv in the room also. With so many things to do in the city who has time to watch tv.

One of the best in Paharganj. Reliable, clean, friendly staff. Wi fi works. Recommended.

The location is not the best. Located in a tiny alleyway the middle of the Paharaganj, kinda dodgy bazaar. Forget to go out at night specially if you are a girl. Many locals telling us how dangerous it was. Basic rooms...

The Inn is situated in great location down an alley off the main bazaar in New Delhi. The owner and staff are outstanding and satisfied all my travel and sightseeing needs with a car and competent driver.

They are really friendly. We have booked 1 night at Smyle Inn, unfortunately we were not able to stay there due to late arrival of time back to New Delhi from Agra. However, the manager is very kind and reasonable, he understood our situation and agreed to waive for us not to be charged for no-show. Next time, when we visit New Delhi, we definitely choose to stay in Smyle Inn again :)

Simple, clean inn with reliable WiFi and friendly staff. I'm glad I booked their airport ride -- I was arriving at night, and although the location is close to the railway station, it's on an alley off the main shopping strip and it's not the safest part of town (though no worse than other hostels I've stayed at). So having a driver to take me all the way was useful, even if he unexpectedly asked for an extra tip.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • dabosq

very good place!

• 3rd Feb 2014

My stay at Smyle Inn was largely enjoyable. To be fair, I arrived in Delhi (my first time in India) feeling not well. So, that definitely colored my perceptions. The airport pickup they offer has the benefit of convenience, but the drawback of unexpected tip demands (and possible double charging). I appreciated my room amenities, and their site-seeing coordination with other travelers.

The hostel was nice and clean, with small but comfortable rooms with private bathroom. As usual in India, hot showers are a big headache and there´s always issues with that. Staff if worried about guests and the problems you could find, but -again- as usual in India, people are not extremly friendly. If I have to recommend you stay here I would say yes, but DONT take their morning service to the airport which costs 300 rupees. I had a pickup in the hostel at 6 am and the driver never came. BAD!

For the money it is definitely a good deal. Location wise it is right in the middle of the Paharganj (backpackers ghetto) although area can be very intimidating to some because of all the touts and the hassles from people trying to scam you. The staff here was very friendly including the manager and was willing to help whenever they can. I must warn that the area is very loud so if you are a light sleeper, this may not be the place for you. Plus the hot water is very temperamental.

The hostel is located within an alley way off the main market road making the area extremely crowded, noisey and filthy. No warm water at any time, the blankets do not come with covers and were filthy, the rooms smell and very cold at night. I checked out the next day. I would recommend staying in Bahar Bagh area.

• 17th Jan 2014

The inn was just off the main bazaar which has plenty of shops and restaurants which are good value for money. The rooms were a bit small and dingy but clean, I believe this is a similar story to the others in the area. Nice breakfast included in the price and served on a little rooftop area. There is a lounge but no one really socialised there. All in all good value for money and ok base to explore Dehli from.

Clean comfortable Hostel with helpful staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3