• 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

8.1
Fabulous 1,502 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,502 Total Reviews
Smyle Inn Located at 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110055 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055
81% 1502
28.6416311 77.2146928
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

The communal area is only active during the breakfast time. Rest of the times, there is hardly anyone there as they are out sightseeing. WiFi is the best I got anywhere in India. Room size decent. Overall a good value for money proposition. Ali at the travel desk was a great guy who helped us a lot for our onward journey.

16th Jul 2016

I really enjoy my stay in at Smyle Inn. The staff was nice and the dorms were comfortable. However, the place is a bit odd just because it is in an ally. There are many nice people. But it can be hectic when you have to constantly declined the sellers for not buying their merchandise. It is my first time traveling. From many of the foreign travelers, they said it's nothing so everyone's experience is different. Oh and the breakfast was okay it wasn't that great but it's something.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I had a great stay at Smyle Inn, the staff there were extremely helpful and I even had an upgrade from a dormitory to a single room!

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Very Happy with the stay. Staff is very nice and very friendly. They really helped me in a lot of ways. Overall I liked it and can recommend to everyone.

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
6.6

Fairly shabby but perfectly OK rooms with A/C, private loo and shower. Passable wifi. Right in the middle of Paharganj which you will either love or hate for its character. Staff were (mostly) happy to help - Ali was useful for travel and food tips. Definitely worth renting a driver round Delhi for the day from them as it was an awesome way to see all the monuments in one swoop, and then get back into a lovely air conditioned car waiting for you after, about £7.50 between 3 of us!

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2016

The dorm is clean & has plenty of space, lockers big enough for a large day-pack, and all-but-one of the beds had its own working light, power-point and fan. It's separated from the bathroom area by frosted glass - looks great but at night the sleeping area is too light (tried to find the switch but none worked). It was very quiet, so didn't serve my purposes as I'd chosen a dorm to meet people. Private rooms in the area are much better value. Tourist services provided are good, staff friendly.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jun 2016

My first visit to Delhi, the travel guide on 4th floor was really helpful even though I didn't book any of his tours. The room was small but well equipped for me, I was really pleased. I even had some ironing done at a very low price. Very central to main bazaar and railway station.

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 31-40
10th Jun 2016
3.7

Our expectations were low but I did not expect it to be this awful. First the shuttle service they recommended for us had no a/c and it was dirty. It was an old car. Hiring a cab would have been better and more comfortable. It might have been cheaper as well. The location was indeed close to the railway station. But you have to keep an open mind here. It was located in a dingy alley. The room was basic but our AC did not work at all. We paid for an AC room. The bathroom wasn't tidy

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
4.9

The hostel does not live up to the photos available when we booked, and I'm not sure how hostel is rated so highly. The aircon didn't work - it just blew out warm air. The staff were a bit pushy, making you visit their travel centre and weren't very pleased when we chose not to book anything with them. The area outside wasn't great either. The hostel is located down an alleyway lined with urinals, which made us as girls feel pretty uncomfortable, and the smell was horrible.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th May 2016

Liked the staff attitude , they were very helpful.Good facilities and clean room ( little small) for the the money paid. Location is good as I could catch the early morning train to Agra from nearby station within 5 min walk.