Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Very clean for being in New Dehli. I would suggest an airport pick up if you're coming from the airport. Otherwise the place may be difficult to find.

Very nice hotel staff was very friendly .room was very clean. And the location is fantastic. Thankyou very much for everithing.

Nice breakfast in the morning. Good wifi. 5 minute walk to New Delhi train station and Metro. Down an alley next to the busy street, near a few bars and some comfy roof top restaurants. Nice room with cosy bathroom good place to dump the bags and see the sights. Staff are really cool and helpful and booking transport is easy with them.

The staff are super friendly and super helpful. I forgot to bring power adapter and one staff even borrowed his personal one to me. The location is good with lots of restaurants nearby open late!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • China

I had a single room on the 4th floor (no lift, but I don't care) and I found it to be pretty good. The place was very clean and there was good water pressure even on the 4th floor. You have to call the front desk to ask them to turn on your hot water, which is kind of annoying. There's a young guy working there who is extremely friendly and helpful, but one of the managers is a loudmouth jackass. He shouts loudly at all hours day/night and he is quite rude. Get rid of him and it would be better.

Although the room was relatively noisy, it was clean and good value for money. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast every day was a great way to start off a day in Delhi. It's hard to find a good, cheap place in Delhi and I would recommend this one for anyone finding that they are struggling with their search.

Very nice hotel.

I found this place to be slightly under par with value for money. The location is great- there were loads of great restaurants and street food vendors nearby and plenty of ATMs and shopping as well. It's also close to the train station too. Wifi was patchy in my room though and kept dropping in and out. There wasn't really an atmosphere to speak of, but I guess you can't really expect that from a hotel. I'd only recommend this place for people who are transiting through Delhi for a night or two.

Its located within walking distance of the train station and many restaurants and shops. My room was very big and so was the restroom, there is a flat screen tv in the room also. With so many things to do in the city who has time to watch tv.

One of the best in Paharganj. Reliable, clean, friendly staff. Wi fi works. Recommended.

The location is not the best. Located in a tiny alleyway the middle of the Paharaganj, kinda dodgy bazaar. Forget to go out at night specially if you are a girl. Many locals telling us how dangerous it was. Basic rooms...

The Inn is situated in great location down an alley off the main bazaar in New Delhi. The owner and staff are outstanding and satisfied all my travel and sightseeing needs with a car and competent driver.

They are really friendly. We have booked 1 night at Smyle Inn, unfortunately we were not able to stay there due to late arrival of time back to New Delhi from Agra. However, the manager is very kind and reasonable, he understood our situation and agreed to waive for us not to be charged for no-show. Next time, when we visit New Delhi, we definitely choose to stay in Smyle Inn again :)

Simple, clean inn with reliable WiFi and friendly staff. I'm glad I booked their airport ride -- I was arriving at night, and although the location is close to the railway station, it's on an alley off the main shopping strip and it's not the safest part of town (though no worse than other hostels I've stayed at). So having a driver to take me all the way was useful, even if he unexpectedly asked for an extra tip.

• 3rd Feb 2014