Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Great staff - good location - clean rooms - nice hot water!

Easy place to dive into your Delhi experience with. Pick-up from airport worked well and ticketing service at the hostel was very helpful. Small breakfast (included on room charge) was nice extra but the staff working on it could've been a little more friendly. I have stayed in other budget hostels on main bazaar too and this one is definitely one of the better ones.

I am definitley very happy with their services. the stuff are very friendly and helpful, they guys at the desk Mohamad and anil were very nice. I also used their transfer service from airport to the city, I am very happy with it, they have different prices for the type of the car you prefer, so you get what you pay for, though my flight had 3 hours delay and the driver waited for me three hours!! I firstly booked for 3 days but I booked 2 more days. if i go to delhi again, I would stay there

Great location and rooms are very clean. Staff not the friendliest, and it was annoying they kept telling me to go to the travel lounge for city advice although it was always unstaffed. Don't expect running hot water either!

Nice hostel, very helpfull staf, they help with train tickets and phonecalls. They do pick ups at the airport. Room clean, short hot water shower in the room i got. The only bad thing is that it is in a street that have a public urinal. but is a nice safe place to stay in paharganj. Really near the train station and the metro.

I have stayed 10 days total at Smyle Inn. Both room types are very good value for the money, but if you have a little extra to spare I would choose superior. This place is clean, secure and staff is helpful. They even held a mini christmas party for guests this year (2013)!

Staff is helpful and attentive. They should have facility for tea/coffee. When you need tea or coffee, every time you need to pay cash and the person will bring tea from outside. If attendant is busy you need to wait ! Breakfast is good. Kiran OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

Initially booked 3 nights. Liked and stayed for 9. Value for money. Staff is friendly, prompt and helpful, particularly Mr. Alam. The environment in the hotel is pretty good - feels more like a nicely-run hostel. Free breakfast and wifi are icing on the cake. Recommended.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • India

We were put in a superior room for our first night- no glass in the tiny window, the worst nights sleep i had in India! We asked to move, moved into other building, room was much much smaller but also quiet! Staff were friendly enough, basic hotel but based in the main bazaar and really close to the station. A good base in the city for the price! Always seemed to be staff on reception for security.

My girlfriend and I stayed 4 nights at Smyle Inn in the 'superior wing'. The staff were attentive and helpful, the manager in particular was very organised and informative. The room was smallish, although clean and comfortable. Good location although street noise from the alleyway was significant. Hot water was inconsistent like many places in India. Wifi was strong and reliable. Included breakfast was basic but with good variety (something different every day). Good value for money.

• 6th Dec 2013

Super friendly. Helped arrange taxi to the airport for a good price. A little hard to find the first time. Should put a sign on the main road.

The staff are great at this hostel, providing any information and services that you need without being pushy

Nice place in the middle of the backpacker district. Freindly stuff. Unfortunely we missed the info that there are two houses of the smyle inn, so we took the breakfast outside in a restaurant because the breakfast in the smyle inn was in the other building. Near to the subway, which make traveling in the city easy.

The rooms matched the pictures (for some reason i never expect that). We got what we paid for and had no problems what so ever. Definately recommendable. Only negative thing i can come up with is that the beds were a tad short for a person of 185 cm.

Loved Smyle! Stayed there on 2 separate occasions, the staff are super helpful and the dude up on level 3 helped us book trains to sawai madhoper , organised our day at agra and arrange bus transport -made all the hard stuff easy and are helpful with places to go see and eat in the main bazaar! We would defiantly go back! X the kiwis

• 11th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Nice Hostel in the middle of Pahar Ganj area, close to the Delhi railway station. Good location as a starting point to explore Delhi. Staff´s friendly, rooms are clean and tidy. Has a rooftop restaurant/sitting area, but not that spectaculair, same thing about common area. Breakfast is ok. Get a Airport pick-up by them if you arrive from abroad. Recommend it.

I asked them for a bill of payment after my stay, and the person on reception simply answered that We dont provide Bill or Receipt. However every hotel provide it and the should also provide it.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • India

Dear Sir, I am sorry for this misunderstanding. I am sending you a scanned copy of your bill on email. In order to save on paper, we provide a bill only on demand, hence the miscommunication would have occured. Sorry again for that I am now sending you a scanned copy of the bill. Regards Harish

Good location, clean hotel, poor staff - nice but they didn't know too much.

Some rooms are newer and nicer than others, but of the two I saw the older one was a lot rougher than the redone one, although still ok. Internet and hot water worked. Friendly front desk person. Good place and good value.

If you want a hotel which offers good value for money this is the one to pick. The rooms were clean, the shower was always hot, the wifi was good and its in a good location. They offered airport pickup which was really good. Our flight was an hour delayed and the guy was still there waiting for us. It is also a 2min walk from new dehli station. Some people say the area isnt very safe but we have had no problems and its full of back packers! Breakfast is included. All in all a great place to stay

• 5th Nov 2013