Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Thanks for the great stay in Delhi, all the recommendations were spot on! Cheers

• 25th Apr 2015

Hostel was clean (we stayed in the newer rooms). Hotel staff was nice. The only issue was that the hostel's travel agent tried to upsell a personal car to Agra, when the train was a fraction of the price. We were lead to believe that the train was not running that day. We walked to the train station and found multiple trains running to Agra daily.

I love everything about this hostel. Room is clean

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Thailand

As a traveller you need a place which is safe, tucked away from main area and provides all facilities like WiFi, Breakfast and help with travel arrangements. This place scored a perfect 10. I could book my onward train tickets and walk to the train station the next morning. The staff is good, the room was clean and the breakfast was amazing for the price paid. The area is crowded so it might take a day to get used to...but overall a good place to stay. Will return for sure.

• 31st Mar 2015

The staff was incredibly helpful. They helped me with multiple arrangements including shipping a giant box home to the states. Central location which is great if you want to be in the action. Definitely reccomend for a short stay in Delhi. If you plan on staying longer in Delhi I would split your time between here and a hotel/hostel in south Delhi near hauz khas.

• 21st Mar 2015

I would highly recommend Smyle Inn. I was a Solo Female traveller and they made me feel welcome and safe from the moment I arrived. The location is central just off the main Bazaar great for shopping and eating. The staff are extremely hands on and can help you with everything you need. I would highly recommend booking your travels with Ali, he booked all my train tickets and gave great advice he really knows his stuff. Free Breakfast, free Wifi, hot showers what more can one ask for.

Did not like this hotel at all. It was in a very noisy area, bathroom was dirty and TV didn't work. The only good point was the guy at reception helped us by booking our train tickets and any enquiries we had.

So sorry to learn you didn't like our area. While most of the guests love our area but there are always exceptions. For things that needed attention in the room, best would have been to talk to someone to get it sorted. We listen to our guests requests and complaints seriously. Had you spoken, we would have done something, but if you choose to remain quite and then post a negative review later on about it, it does not help anyone. For us to make your experience better we need to know. SO TELL US

i am still there they have picked up their act in delhi since my first visit 15 years ago this inn has little too complain about marvellous staff good breakfast so clean and tidy and the rate for a deluxe room ....rediculously low sure it is in a busy area but isnt that what tourists want stories of it being unsafe are pretty far fetched ....try johannesburg or parts of buenos aires really if you dont like this place ....you are a bloody hard person to please

Dear Guest Thanks for your kind review of our place. You are one nice guy Sir and please don't let the world change that about you. It was a pleasure talking to you every now and then. Hope your visa to the next destination comes in time. All the best Harish

Location perfect. I would stay there again.

Stay here if you want to be close to the main train station. Not easy to find first time, so better arrange for one of their staff to pick u up. I arrived by air to Delhi so they sent me a taxi. Very friendly polite staff, Look out for Ali who will help u book train and flight tickets. The place is relatively clean, it was March no need for AC so cant comment on that. Very good breakfast. Liked mostly the computers in the public area. Would stay there again if i need to b in the main bazar area

1 2 Next » last »