Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Definitely worth the money. Located in pretty good shopping area. A LOT of shops, bars, and food surrounding the hostel that stay open late. Beware of the scam artists tho. There are plenty of them lurking the streets at night. Trying to get you to come see their tourist office. Use their airport pickup service. I didn't and had a taxi driver drive in circles trying to find it. He also wanted me to pay more because of it. Located by train and metro stations was nice too. Good place to stay

The location was great: just inside a path from the Main Bazaar, and less than 10 minutes to the New Delhi Railway Station. Pick-up service from the airport is great help for new travellers. I would say the quality (including cleanliness) was average, although I haven't stayed in other places in Delhi. The bed was too huge for the room, and that's why I felt the room so small. The tourist information office in the same building did great help for me, and the staff was really friendly.

This is my 2nd visit this lovely place. Recently the room was renovated. It is clean and comfortable.The location is very good in the midle of town near train station.All staff are friendly.This is the most value hotel ever....

A clean hostel with pretty small rooms in a good location next to New Delhi Station. The personal was nice and helpful. The only thing was that the man in the tour office tried five times to convince us to book a driver for our Rajasthan tour although we clearly stated that we want to go by our own.

• 18th Apr 2014

Smyle in had lovely rooms, especially for the low cost. The bathrooms were amazing, air conditioning was even better. Most of the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. There was one gentleman working there who didn't contribute much to our experience. He wasn't friendly or helpful in the slightest. Made me feel like an annoyance rather than a guest, but if you can dodge him (or have more patience than I) I would definitely recommend here.

Very clean for being in New Dehli. I would suggest an airport pick up if you're coming from the airport. Otherwise the place may be difficult to find.

Very nice hotel staff was very friendly .room was very clean. And the location is fantastic. Thankyou very much for everithing.

Nice breakfast in the morning. Good wifi. 5 minute walk to New Delhi train station and Metro. Down an alley next to the busy street, near a few bars and some comfy roof top restaurants. Nice room with cosy bathroom good place to dump the bags and see the sights. Staff are really cool and helpful and booking transport is easy with them.

The staff are super friendly and super helpful. I forgot to bring power adapter and one staff even borrowed his personal one to me. The location is good with lots of restaurants nearby open late!

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • China

I had a single room on the 4th floor (no lift, but I don't care) and I found it to be pretty good. The place was very clean and there was good water pressure even on the 4th floor. You have to call the front desk to ask them to turn on your hot water, which is kind of annoying. There's a young guy working there who is extremely friendly and helpful, but one of the managers is a loudmouth jackass. He shouts loudly at all hours day/night and he is quite rude. Get rid of him and it would be better.

Although the room was relatively noisy, it was clean and good value for money. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast every day was a great way to start off a day in Delhi. It's hard to find a good, cheap place in Delhi and I would recommend this one for anyone finding that they are struggling with their search.

Very nice hotel.

I found this place to be slightly under par with value for money. The location is great- there were loads of great restaurants and street food vendors nearby and plenty of ATMs and shopping as well. It's also close to the train station too. Wifi was patchy in my room though and kept dropping in and out. There wasn't really an atmosphere to speak of, but I guess you can't really expect that from a hotel. I'd only recommend this place for people who are transiting through Delhi for a night or two.

Its located within walking distance of the train station and many restaurants and shops. My room was very big and so was the restroom, there is a flat screen tv in the room also. With so many things to do in the city who has time to watch tv.

1 2 Next » last »