Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Smyle Inn served us well while we were in Delhi. The breakfast on the rooftop is good.

Excellent location. Organised airport pickup for us since we arrived at 3am in morning. Flight was an hour late landing but they still waited for us and didn't charge any extra. Would stay here again

Smyle Inn is in one of the coolest and interesting street in Delhi! A good start. The people working there were super nice. I could just say, smyle Inn is great!

We had a nice stay at the Smyle Inn, just off the great Main Bazaar road, the room was simple and clean. The service was excellent.

It was a nice place. Breakfast was a little poor. On the street right by the hotel they had a open public urinal, that was really practical. Right next 2 the urinal there is a really good restaurant. Friendly people in that street, they even say hi to you while urinating. Clean room, friendly stuff, cool rooftop!

• 26th May 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff here is incredible. They were helpful from beginning to end and managed to fulfill all my requests. When my friend got sick, the whole staff knew about it, and they were all really considerate. The room was good, with air condition, hot shower and wifi. The included breakfast was fine and i found everything clean. Besides a missing toilet brush they had everything we needed. It's a really nice place and it's located just behind the busy main bazaar street in New Delhi. Recommended!

Was expensive for hostels in delhi, but great location, close to train and main street and good restaurants. breakfast area was outside so was very hot in 48 degree heat and no air con. staff was lovely, very helpful, especially one of the owners who looked after stuff we left there for 3 weeks, and the guy at the tourist info, who booked us amazing tours. And for Riyaz, our tour guide for a week, amazing, funny, safe and brought us to amazing places, highly recommend just for him alone, bestest

We reserved two nights at this hotel, and the room was really good for the price we paid. It was really clean and the bed was really comfortable. Well located just 30 sec to the main street where they sell clothing and shoes. 5 minutes by walk from the train station. We took a tour from there to Agra with Amin tour and it was really great.

Definitely worth the money. Located in pretty good shopping area. A LOT of shops, bars, and food surrounding the hostel that stay open late. Beware of the scam artists tho. There are plenty of them lurking the streets at night. Trying to get you to come see their tourist office. Use their airport pickup service. I didn't and had a taxi driver drive in circles trying to find it. He also wanted me to pay more because of it. Located by train and metro stations was nice too. Good place to stay

The location was great: just inside a path from the Main Bazaar, and less than 10 minutes to the New Delhi Railway Station. Pick-up service from the airport is great help for new travellers. I would say the quality (including cleanliness) was average, although I haven't stayed in other places in Delhi. The bed was too huge for the room, and that's why I felt the room so small. The tourist information office in the same building did great help for me, and the staff was really friendly.

This is my 2nd visit this lovely place. Recently the room was renovated. It is clean and comfortable.The location is very good in the midle of town near train station.All staff are friendly.This is the most value hotel ever....

1 2 Next » last »