Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

REally nice staff understanding and helpful thank you .

Airport pick up was especially helpful. Staff friendly and ever to help. A great stay.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Diligent but rude hotel manager.

• 2nd Nov 2013

This was our first place in India and it didn't give us good wiew about indian hospitality. Staff didn't smile or welcome us. The inside tourist office claimed that there wasn't any trains and tried to sell us expensive trips. But if you want quite clean hostel in good location and it is not your first destination, smyle inn is ok.

Driver from airport wouldnt give us bags or show us exactly where hostel was until we gave him a tip. Moved rooms because water smell from bathroom was coming in to room....... new room was filthy- bed sheets dirty, bathroom door didnt shut, main door lock was not secure, tv didn't work. Roof bar not open when it said it was. Did tour through hostel- first driver we had was terrible, 2nd driver amazing, first 2 hostels were disgusting. Wouldnt recommend!

Loved my stay in Smyle Inn, very honnest and helpful people. I was disapointed I didn't get to this place when I just arrived in Delhi, my all trip would have probably been so different ! I warmly recommand this place :)

Apart from the location everything was excellent, although it all felt safe and people around (on the roads) were receptive and welcoming. The staff was very friendly and willing to help and guide. They actually suggested cheaper modes of transportation and even allowed me to use their own personal Metro (train) travel card. I really appreciated their helpful nature. Overall, I was happy that I chose Smyle Inn over others.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • India

It is quite difficult to find the location since it is located inside an alley way. There is a Citibank ATM sign outside the alley so you will not miss it once you know the way. Since it is located on the main bazaar, you can get anything you want and it is near New Delhi Railway station which makes this place a perfect transit point.

• 17th Oct 2013