Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Safari worth to do it in vinayak!

The hotel is right by the Main Bazaar in Paharganj so great location but actually difficult to find in the small alley (which begins with public men's urinals). The room and sheets were clean but smelled dusty. Additionally, do not expect any smiles from the staff at the Smyle Inn.

hi Sorry about the experience. But we always tell our guests to tell us if there is something not correct. Had you told us about the sheets we would have changed them right away. But still I am sorry this happened. I will take care that it does not happen again. Regards Harish

The staff in the tours and travels is very very very rude and racist. I got scammed in the railway station but i even got a dressing down from him. The room is very dirty when i get there.

We ensure that our staff is respectful to each and every one of our guests. As the guest themselves have written, they got scammed at Railway Station in spite of us warning them of the same.They wanted us to compensate!!, that was not fair.

Very close to the Delhi station. Clean room. Air-con regularly working. Not expensive. You'll feel comfortable here. And one thing that deserve special mention is staff's kindness. I asked them to stay in a cheep single, but they provided me 3 upgraded room with just a cheap single's fee because of no vacant cheap one. In addition, when I asked to take a shower there after checkout, they gently spared me a vacant room and let me take a shower. It was very impressed.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Bayezid1989
  • Japan

The best hostel we've ever been !

My girlfriend and I stayed at Smyle Inn toward the end of our trip and it worked out very while. No frills. You get a decent little breakfast, facilities worked, and the staff was nice. It's located in an alley of the main thoroughfare on Main Bazaar near the Railway station. It's about a 20 minute walk to Connaught Place which is a nice little shopping area with restaurants and the like. Can't complain.

Forever Loving Ya

We stayed at Smyle Inn for the last night of our 1 month in India, to catch a flight out of Delhi. It was a great starting point to see the city, and perfect for getting some last minute shopping accomplished. We were immediately impressed by the friendly staff, who were available and went out of their way to help make the best of our last days in India. Rooms were small and basic, but some of the cleanest we saw on our entire journey. A great home base in Delhi! (2 females, Canada)

I had a really good stay here. After two months in India I would say this was the best value for money I've had in the country. Breakfast is good, and is just by the main train station. I dont remember nothing to complain about. Would come back for sure.

• 9th Aug 2014