Smyle Inn Reviews

916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj 110055, New Delhi, India

Very bad area, probably the worst one to stay in in Delhi. Arrived at 3 AM, very scary walk down multiple alleyways. The driver from the hostel asked for a tip when in the email they tell you specifically to not tip the driver. No space at all in the room. Cold at night, lots of birds outside window. Bed was a futon. Spend the extra few dollars and go somewhere else.

I stayed at Smyle Inn for 2 weeks whilst volunteering in Delhi. All of the staff were very welcoming and helped me with anything I needed throughout my trip. My room was big and clean. I used the travel desk to book a day tour which was fantastic, the driver was nice and knowledgeable and the cost was low. Free Wifi was very good! I thought the breakfast was great as there were different options everyday. I would highly recommend this hostel. Smyle Inn made me feel safe and at home in Delhi.

• 8th Jan 2015