Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

great location and the staff were brilliant. I have stayed here a few times now and never have any reservations about coming back. Definitely worth the money for such a great location and the staff are top notch too. Recommended :)

• 29th Jan 2016

This place was great! Out first real hostel experience and we were pretty spoiled. Everything except for there breakfast was as good as advertised.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for the awesome review, I am glad we were able to give you a real hostel experience, it is a shame you did not enjoy the breakfast as most of our Guest always comment on how much they love the breakfast but regardless of that i am delighted you had a wonderful time and i hope to see you again soon!

The staff were very friendly and the rooms were excellent. The location is situated 2 mins from eyre square and the train station. I will definitely be staying again next time I am in Galway!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for a great review, I am delighted that you found everything to your liking and you found us very well located and when you do decide to stay with us again, we would be more than happy to welcome you.

- very welcoming and kind staff - clean room with enough space for storage - 5 minutes walking distcance to major streets

Everything was perfect!! if you stay in Galway you must go Snoozles hostel. No hesitation,

• 14th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Dear Guest, Thank you for a wonderful review, I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectation and I glad you were not dissapointed. We would love to see you again in the nearest future!

Had a great stay!!! Staff were friendly and welcoming! Clean and safe place to stay:)

• 27th Dec 2015
  • India

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review, seeing reviews like these always put a smile on our faces and encourages us to always do more to please all our Guests. I hope to see you again soon!

The lobby and the common rooms are open to the public so that anyone off the street can come in. There was a man there, hanging around and being totally obnoxious, that was allowed to hang out there. According to the staff, he was well known as a problem and as a rude drunk, but they allowed him to be there day after day. He become overtly rude to me and I felt threatened by his presence. Also, our toilet didn't flush and our shower leaked, so that our bathroom floor was always wet.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a Review. Firstly I would like to Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address this publicly. I would like to Apologies for the ordeal you had to go through, I can assure you that security is our main concern and after extensive Investigation, i have found that this person you spoke off was actually a guest at the time of the incident. We always make it our business to know who is staying with us, if anyone from the street walks in, we know immediately that they are not supposed to be in the Hostel. I wish i had been informed as i could have made your stay more enjoyable by offering all the best things we have to offer. I hope you had a great onward journey and i would like to invite you again to stay with us, so we can show you exactly what Snoozles is all about, We are all about Great experiences and everything we do is all about and for our Guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Extremely satisfied with friendly approach of the staff. They were very helpful during my stay and sorted every issue out.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review, we are delighted that you had a wonderful time and that you found our staff very helpful, we hope you enjoyed the rest of your Journey and we hope to see you again soon.

Was great place and staff was always so friendly but the only thing was the bathroom light was broken but we forgot to say it to them so was mainly our fault

• 27th Nov 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for an Amazing review, I am glad you found our staff very friendly, my apologies for the light in the bathroom, but despite that, i am delighted you had a wonderful time.

The hostel in general is very good. The facilities are great and the staff is aboslutely nice and helpfull. The worst thing was the atmosphere sometimes, as in low season we found many people there staying for long periods, which is not as fun as finding people wanting to share time in the city or willing to talk about trips or experiences.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Spain

Great staff , great location and great value! Really enjoyable.

excellent staff and location

Our private room was very comfortable and quiet, and the location was perfect. The room wasn't quite ready when we arrived in the afternoon, but the staff kindly offered to lock up our bags for us while we went out to explore. Great experience; would return.

If you have to park a car in the garage down the street, it's kind of a pain. The room smelled a bit, but other than that it was pretty typical hostel. Close to Eyre Square so which is convenient. Staff was fantastic.

The location was very convenient only a few minutes from the train station and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Lovely staff and great location.

Place was LOVELY! I use it for business, I teach in the university so its a safe bed for me everytime. Grand place, will be staying there probably every monday night The larger rooms are the way to go, TONS of space!

I appreciate very much to have enough space to stay all people inthe room and smart solutions to manage shared space. I've loved to have desk in the room

Dear Guest, Thank you for a 5* review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms spacey, we hope you had a safe trip back home and we hope to see you again soon.

I've stayed at a few hostels, and Snoozles is definitely the best. Really nice facilities and a super friendly staff that saved me and my friend when we missed our original bus to the Cliffs of Moher. The breakfast wasn't bad either. Highly recommend!

I checked in very late due to a late bus arrival and the hostel was very accomodating. The staff were very friendly and helpful when booking my trip to the Cliffs of Moher.

• 13th Oct 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for the review! We’re happy that you found us accommodating and friendly and would love to have you stay with us again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3