Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Thanks for your hospitality. Just one thing... I've forgot my towel in the room number 207. Is it possible for you keep it ? Sombody can go to get back it. If this person can't, I'll go to get it back on the 24th of June. Is it ok ? Thank you so much So, if you can send it by the post office it could be better. My e-mail address is : leonie.bdd@gmail.com Kind regards Léonie

• 19th May 2015

Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

A fantastic hostel! Would definitely stay here again. Rooms were bright and clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and it was in a great location, close to everything you need but away from noise. My only complaint was that the breakfast ended a bit too early - tired and jet lagged we struggled to get down there by 9:30. Otherwise it was a great hostel experience!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The front desk staff were all helpful and friendly. The whole place was new and nice. Everything was kept very clean. The location next to the bus station was perfect too. A lot of the day tours left from there so it made that very convenient.

• 4th May 2015

I tried both a double room and a dorm in this hostel, and, well, it's ok, nothing amazing but fair enough. The location is quite good and handy and it's quite quiet. Still, a little bit too expensive for what it is (...the shower in my double room...my gosh, 60 euros/night for that s--t...a joke..) and not that warmfull (the staff is all right, even quite good, but the place definitely lacks something). The hostel is ok, I could go back there, but not the best hostel in town, there's better.

Central, clean and friendly.

• 25th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel in a great central location. All mod cons, and very clean. Only bad mark for me was the price; booked a twin room at €36 a head, and felt this was expensive for a bunkbed. Otherwise top marks.

Was happy with the hostel, although our bathroom radiator wouldn't turn off and the flush was very weak. Breakfast was decent but very basic, toast and coffee and cereal. The staff were friendly and the dorm was clean. Great location with easy walking distance to everything. Would stay again

• 16th Apr 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we are delighted you had a good stay with us. I apologies for the radiators working too well, as soon as you informed a member of staff we fixed the issue immediately but we realized we needed to consult a specialist, it was for this reason we offered to re allocate you to a new room, but despite this I am glad to know that you will visit us again. We hope to see you again soon!

A good and nice place to stay in. Clean and tidy, nice staff too.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review, I am delighted that you found us to your liking and you also found us clean, tidy and the staff nice. We hope you enjoy the rest of you travels.

Everything you'd want in a hostel and more! Stayed at nearly a dozen hostels on this trip and this has been the best to date. Great job guys and girls.

Dear Guest, Thank you for such a lovely review, we are glad that you had a wonderful time and it was a pleasure having you with us and seeing your 5 star review just made our day. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and we hope to see you again soon!

We selected this hostel for the convenience of car parking - they had a good setup with the car park next door so a full day was €5 instead of £15. There are cheaper and more central hostels around but it was a good hostel for what we needed.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review, we are glad the parking facilities was satisfactory, we hope to see you again soon!

Snoozles Hostel is very conveniently located. It's less than two minutes from the coach station, a ten minute walk from several grocery stores, and a ten minute walk to downtown Galway. They have a security door to reach the rooms and lockable storage luggage under the beds. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was nice and pointed us to several good restaurants. The hostel also has a very nice kitchen. I would stay here again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for such a nice review, I ma delighted we were able to make your stay a memorable one and we are glad that you found us very secure and found our staff very nice. We hope you had a great journey back hope and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Good atmosphere, and the staff is very nice.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review, we are delighted you enjoyed you stay with us and you found our staff very nice with good atmosphere, we ope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Staff very friendly and willing to help in any way they can

Dear Guest, Thank you for a very nice review, we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay and you found the staff very helpful. we hope to see you again soon.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It would have been a little quieter if there was carpet on the dorm floors. Otherwise, the stay was very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I apologies for the noise in the room and it is a shame you did not inform a member of staff we would have rectified the issue immediately, but despite it, I am delighted you had a great stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent hostel. Good service. But the windows in the room are definitely too small for 10 people.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you found our service excellent. I Apologies for the window in the room, we installed a safety bar on the windows but if a member of staff was made aware we would have opened the window as wide as you needed but despite it thank you for a great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Perfect location right next to the coach station, met friendly people and had good craic

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a very nice review, I am delighted you had a good 'craic' and you found our staff very friendly. We hope to see you again!

Very Nice place!

• 14th Mar 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a very nice review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon!

This was the best and nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities were fantastic and all the staff were incredibly friendly and unbelievably nice and helpful. It was more modern and up to date then any other hostel I've stayed in. I would recommend this to anyone else in a heartbeat.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review and thank you for your recommendation, We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to make your stay very memorable with all the facilities we had to offer. We hope you visit again soon and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

It was very conveniently located with really helpful staff and a very nice room. No complaints to make! :)

Thank you for a 5 star review, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and you found our rooms very nice and the staff very helpful. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope you visit again soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3