Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Was happy with the hostel, although our bathroom radiator wouldn't turn off and the flush was very weak. Breakfast was decent but very basic, toast and coffee and cereal. The staff were friendly and the dorm was clean. Great location with easy walking distance to everything. Would stay again

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything you'd want in a hostel and more! Stayed at nearly a dozen hostels on this trip and this has been the best to date. Great job guys and girls.

We selected this hostel for the convenience of car parking - they had a good setup with the car park next door so a full day was €5 instead of £15. There are cheaper and more central hostels around but it was a good hostel for what we needed.

Snoozles Hostel is very conveniently located. It's less than two minutes from the coach station, a ten minute walk from several grocery stores, and a ten minute walk to downtown Galway. They have a security door to reach the rooms and lockable storage luggage under the beds. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was nice and pointed us to several good restaurants. The hostel also has a very nice kitchen. I would stay here again.

• 4th Apr 2015

Good atmosphere, and the staff is very nice.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Staff very friendly and willing to help in any way they can

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It would have been a little quieter if there was carpet on the dorm floors. Otherwise, the stay was very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I apologies for the noise in the room and it is a shame you did not inform a member of staff we would have rectified the issue immediately, but despite it, I am delighted you had a great stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent hostel. Good service. But the windows in the room are definitely too small for 10 people.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you found our service excellent. I Apologies for the window in the room, we installed a safety bar on the windows but if a member of staff was made aware we would have opened the window as wide as you needed but despite it thank you for a great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Perfect location right next to the coach station, met friendly people and had good craic

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a very nice review, I am delighted you had a good 'craic' and you found our staff very friendly. We hope to see you again!

Very Nice place!

• 14th Mar 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a very nice review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon!

This was the best and nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities were fantastic and all the staff were incredibly friendly and unbelievably nice and helpful. It was more modern and up to date then any other hostel I've stayed in. I would recommend this to anyone else in a heartbeat.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review and thank you for your recommendation, We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to make your stay very memorable with all the facilities we had to offer. We hope you visit again soon and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

It was very conveniently located with really helpful staff and a very nice room. No complaints to make! :)

Thank you for a 5 star review, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and you found our rooms very nice and the staff very helpful. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope you visit again soon!

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, and overall this hostel had a really welcoming atmosphere. The included breakfast was a nice bonus as well!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review, I am very delighted that you felt very welcomed and you found the staff incredibly helpful, we are also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast and we hope to see you again soon!

I have been to Galway a few times with a few different hostels used. This is easily and by far the best.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review, I am very glad that we were able to meet and exceed all you expectations and we hope you visit again soon!

Staff was amazing- very friendly and willing to help with recommendations, travel plans, etc. Perfect location, as it is literally a minute walk from the bus station. Really enjoyed my stay!

• 20th Feb 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review, I am really happy that you enjoyed and the staff recommendations made your stay very memorable. We hope you visit again soon!

Enjoyed my stay very much! Location right next to the coach station is incredibly convenient.

Thank you for a lovely review, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and found us very well located, we hope to see you again soon!

Lovely hostel. Staff excellent. Would stay again

• 19th Feb 2015

Thank you for your review, I am glad you found us lovely and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Staff were extremly friendly and helpful, do not have a bad word to say about stay!

• 16th Feb 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review, I am glad the staff were able to help you and to make your stay memorable and it was great having you and your friend stay with us! we look forward to welcoming you again!

I really enjoyed my stay here and the staff were so friendly, really made you feel welcome!

• 16th Feb 2015

Thank you for a great review, I am delighted that the staff was very friendly and we made you feel welcome and we hope you visit again soon!

The staff was absolutely nice and helped me a lot during my stay. The Hostel is super clean and the beds comfortable. Great location, close to everything and the coach Station just around the corner.

• 15th Feb 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for a very nice review, I am very glad that you found the staff very friendly and you found us very clean and comfortable. I hope you had a wonderful journey back home and we hope to see you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3