Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Right beside bus depot. Rooms slightly small for 6 people. Room 207 anyways. Staff were brilliant, very helpful and friendly. Especially Kati. Would recommend staying here

• 16th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff helped to make my stay at the hostel as great as possible- they were always friendly, kind, and extremely helpful. The kitchen, dining room, and common room were clean and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any friends and family who decide to travel in or through Galway.

• 5th Jan 2015

I was delighted with your accommodation. It was perfect in all aspects. As I rarely have need to be in Galway I did n,t have need to seek-our Hostel accommodation previously. Next time I wont even have to search, I'll just book Snoozles straightaway.

• 28th Dec 2014

Confortable hostel, clean, and friendly staff. the common room is so confortable. Breakfast simple but good bread. Deco fashion and modern. I recommand this place.

Very clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms,comfy bed and a 10.30am checkout.ill be back

Family room was nice and comfortable. Sheets and blankets were clean. Shower was nice and hot too.

The staff was really helpful! Overall a great stay. Would recommend!

I really love staying at Snoozles. One of the best hostels I stayed in so far and I'll definitely come back whenever I'm in Galway!

• 12th Dec 2014

We are a 35yr old Irish Couple, stayed in Snoozles because of it's proximity to the city. But got a great deal more, private room with en-suite, it was clean in all areas, friendly staff and tea and toast/cereal in the morning...what do people need? We parked in Q-Park around the corner for €5per night. BTW Galway never disappoints :)

• 12th Dec 2014

The staff was really nice and helpful. Our double bed private room was excellent, with a great balcony. Breakfast was basic but ok. The common areas were really well equipped and looked very nice. It is a huge hostel in a very good location. Would definetely stay again and recommend to others.

We stayed in a family room which had everything we needed for our short one night stay. It was modern and decorated lovely we especially loved the gingham bed covers :) Way above normal hostel standards, we will definitely be staying again and recommending to family and friends.

• 6th Dec 2014

Everyone was so helpful at this hostel I will highly recommend this place to anyone who is visiting in Galway. Especially the staff at the desk. Whether I needed to find a church or a small bag to store a sandwich, they always seemed cheerfully eager to help me in any way that they could. I was very impressed.

• 5th Dec 2014

This hostel has a really nice feeling ! The staff is smily, lovely and always ready to help, they make the travellers feel at ease. They also recommend great things. As for the hostel in itself, the location is just perfect, it is really clean and nice, there is a big TV and other things so that if you stayed in the hostel you would never get bored. So far, it is probably the best hostel I have been into. The only thing missing is some sockets next to the bed and more showers in the ten bed room

All is good but the hostel lost my socks after I using their laundry service

This is a quiet and lovely hostel, which is located in the city centre and close to everything you would like to go. I definitely recommend it!

Snoozles is a wonderful hostel! The facility is not aged at all, contemporary floors, furniture, TV, PCs, countertops, unlike other senior hostels that accept the fate of high traffic, years go by = that's how the place looks; which isn't wrong in any sense in the hostel world. Snoozles just does this part better and therefore, increases the value of your stay. The breakfast room in the morning very well done, standard fare yet served much more appealing in atmosphere and offering. I'll be back!

• 16th Nov 2014

Perfect place! The staff is so amazing, all of them are nice and care about you! Close to city center and everything you need! Kitchen pretty nice ans functional! Rooms are cute, beds are comfy....go to Snoozles!!

Great hostel, it's right beside the city centre less than 3 minute walk. The staff are really friendly, it's clean and the beds are comfy. We were in a large group with a variety of rooms and all were very nice.

• 31st Oct 2014

Not many people are able to tolerate groups of lads who want to constantly drink beer but the Snoozles staff welcomed us, advised us and were generally very lovely. A blonde receptionist (who we called Maxine though I'm sure this wasn't her name) was the pick of the bunch (sorry Renee!) and she couldn't have done more to make our stay part of a memorable weekend. Thanks once again, Dan 'Nipples' McTernan x

• 30th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Among the best hostels I've stayed in: near Galway city centre, and yet very quiet. The room and bathroom were very clean, staff was incredibly nice and welcoming and the common areas were all you could ask for. I'll definitely go again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4