Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Best Hostel that I have been to! Staff was super helpful and friendly, and the rooms and common spaces were very nice!

clean and well maintained

• 7th Apr 2014

The hostel staff was very friendly and helpful. In addition, we got a free room upgrade

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Had an awesome stay at snoozles. Great location and friendly staff. Good facilities, large rooms, kitchen, lounge and dining areas and good overall atmosphere!

The best hostel we have stayed in! In walking distance of all attractions, welcomed by friendly staff that ensured we had a tourist map along with plants of activity brochures. Large and incredibly equipped kitchen, any supply you need - it's there. Rooms were very clean, and beds comfortable. Staff are very chatty, and make it their mission to ensure your personal needs are met whether you enjoy history, nightlife, outdoor activity, the staff will have plenty of suggestions. Highly recommend!

I booked in with a uni sports team over St. Paddy's Weekend and our stay was top notch. Only a 3 minute walk to Eyre Square, which holds quite a few pubs (including where the Viking Pub Crawl starts), as well as being 7 minutes away from the central district with most other bars etc. Atmosphere was pretty buzzing, the staff were always helpful and polite - watch out for one of the nighttime security guys though, he can be a bit of a fun sponge! Rooms were all great, maybe a bit €€€ pricy

• 16th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Snoozle's was a great hostel. Very good location for a very good price. The staff was also wonderful with their recommendations for food, evening out, and sightseeing. It was a good stay!

Fantastic hostel- the staff were friendly and helpful and the room was really nice. Water pressure was pretty low but otherwise I have no complaints. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I would highly recommend this hostel as an affordable and comfortable stay in Galway!

• 10th Mar 2014

Excellent stay in this hostel

• 10th Mar 2014

Very good hostel. Didn't use any of the facilities, just slept. Rooms are clean, bed linen is clean, staff are nice.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

We had a very noisy night comming from other rooms where parties were hold during the night. The noise comming from the road was quite loud as well. Some plumbing issues like the lack of pressure on the shower and the really noisy radiators. The shower wasn't clean enough. Perhaps it was, but it didn't look like (material on the ground was broken and with black spots) The staff was really helpful and the location could not be better. The facilities were excellent for us.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Spain

Snoozles was very conveniently located, right next to the city centre of Galway. The staff at the reception were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, and the hostel was very fun with all of the paintings. Overall, we had a great experience!

It 's a nice hostel. Unfortunately when I went it was very noisy and too many people. The room is confortable and you have place to move. The breackfast is good.

Overall awesome! Only tiny complaint is the reall poor shower pressure and temperatures:(

Great location right next to bus and train. Helpful staff. Cozy beds

Staff were brilliant, radiator did not working in my double bed ensuite so the girl on reception brought me up a portable one from storage to my room :)

All perfect ,only a Little difficult sleep the first hours because the people made a lot of noise in he corridor.Is not hostels family but maybe will be better security men here. All the rest perfect!

Nice place, clean, near to the bus station and city center!

• 31st Jan 2014

Fantastic little hostel right next to the main bus terminal and walking distance to everything. The staff were bubbly and very helpful, and really made you feel welcome. The hostel really has everything you need and for a decent price too - I would stay here again if I ever come back to Galway.

« first « Prev 1 2 3