Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Very well run hostel in a great location right next to the bus station and 2 mins from the main street, Clean rooms and good internet all over, sky TV and free breakie. Super frendly staff,Sarah at reception was all smiles and information. Very much recommend.

We stayed in snoozes for one night as a couple, only our second hostel ever. We had a double bed room. It was as good as a hotel. Staff were very helpful. Location and breakfast were great. $5 overnight parking.

I was very impressed by the whole experience, lovely staff and very clean....

Very poor breakfast - better not to offer anything.

Me and my friend had a private room and it was perfect! it was very clean, the staff was great and the security was good ! the wifi was working great and the location is perfect because it is a 2 minute walk from the bus/train station and about 5 minute walk from the city center ! i would definitly go back !

• 15th Jun 2015

Bathrooms and Showers could have been cleaner but really enjoyed my stay

Loved this hostel. Very quiet and comfortable. Nice kitchen/dining area, decent breakfast. Shower was slightly dirty but nothing like other hostels I've stayed in. I also had a hard time getting up to my top bunk because of the location in comparison to the clothes rack. All in all though, enjoyed my stay. Would definitely stay here again.

My room was not cleaned during my stay at Snoozles Hostel. I booked a double room and it was super small, not worthing for the amount paid. The heating system was on and we were not able to turn it off because the valve was stucked. The breakfast was very poor. Only juice, coffee, tea, toast and small portions of butter or jam offered. Not even cheese.

• 5th Jun 2015

The bathrooms in the rooms were gross; slimey and wet. The kitchen was great. The beds are hard as a rock. Otherwise a good visit!

• 4th Jun 2015

Everything was perfect!!!

The atmosphere is very nice, the only complaint is with the bathroom which is full of water on the floor when taken bath

Great stay. Pretty dusty in the room but very safe and great location!

It's hard to be in a bad location in a city as small as Galway, but the convenience of being right next to the bus and train stations was much appreciated as it rained when we arrived and when we left (not in between though!). It's a nice quiet place to spend your time in Galway if you want to avoid the "bustle" of some of the main streets of town without being too far away from the action.

Great staff! Especially the night staff!!

This has been one of my favorite hostels so far. It was relatively quiet at night so I could really sleep after a pint or two. The beds are comfy, the rooms have good light, it's close to the bus station and a great value. Everything that I want and need in a hostel. Will def stay there again.

Thanks for your hospitality. Just one thing... I've forgot my towel in the room number 207. Is it possible for you keep it ? Sombody can go to get back it. If this person can't, I'll go to get it back on the 24th of June. Is it ok ? Thank you so much So, if you can send it by the post office it could be better. My e-mail address is : leonie.bdd@gmail.com Kind regards Léonie

• 19th May 2015

Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

A fantastic hostel! Would definitely stay here again. Rooms were bright and clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and it was in a great location, close to everything you need but away from noise. My only complaint was that the breakfast ended a bit too early - tired and jet lagged we struggled to get down there by 9:30. Otherwise it was a great hostel experience!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The front desk staff were all helpful and friendly. The whole place was new and nice. Everything was kept very clean. The location next to the bus station was perfect too. A lot of the day tours left from there so it made that very convenient.

• 4th May 2015

I tried both a double room and a dorm in this hostel, and, well, it's ok, nothing amazing but fair enough. The location is quite good and handy and it's quite quiet. Still, a little bit too expensive for what it is (...the shower in my double room...my gosh, 60 euros/night for that s--t...a joke..) and not that warmfull (the staff is all right, even quite good, but the place definitely lacks something). The hostel is ok, I could go back there, but not the best hostel in town, there's better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3