Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, and overall this hostel had a really welcoming atmosphere. The included breakfast was a nice bonus as well!

I have been to Galway a few times with a few different hostels used. This is easily and by far the best.

Staff was amazing- very friendly and willing to help with recommendations, travel plans, etc. Perfect location, as it is literally a minute walk from the bus station. Really enjoyed my stay!

• 20th Feb 2015

Enjoyed my stay very much! Location right next to the coach station is incredibly convenient.

• 20th Feb 2015

Lovely hostel. Staff excellent. Would stay again

• 19th Feb 2015

Staff were extremly friendly and helpful, do not have a bad word to say about stay!

• 16th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here and the staff were so friendly, really made you feel welcome!

• 16th Feb 2015

The staff was absolutely nice and helped me a lot during my stay. The Hostel is super clean and the beds comfortable. Great location, close to everything and the coach Station just around the corner.

• 15th Feb 2015

Having stayed at a view dodgy hostels this place was fantastic! Great staff and couldn't get better location unless I pitched a tent in eyre square!!!

• 14th Feb 2015

Snoozles Hostel very clean staff are friendly and very helpfull

Staff was very friendly and accommodating and the rooms were very nice. The shower was not very clean in our room and the breakfast was not good. Other than that our stay was wonderful and we would definitely come back!

• 12th Feb 2015

All of the staff members were wonderful. Very kind and helpful people. The floor of the bathroom connected to the room for 10 got dirty very quickly maybe putting a towel in the bathroom specifically for the floor would help.

• 12th Feb 2015

Snoozles is a great Hostel to stay in.Its near aer Square and right next door to the new coach stgation

nice, clean and tidy rooms. and the staff at the reception was more than helpful. thanks a million to kati for the recommendations she gave us!

• 23rd Jan 2015

A nice comfortable stay in Galway. Great staff and well priced. Good common area and kitchen facilities

Right beside bus depot. Rooms slightly small for 6 people. Room 207 anyways. Staff were brilliant, very helpful and friendly. Especially Kati. Would recommend staying here

• 16th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff helped to make my stay at the hostel as great as possible- they were always friendly, kind, and extremely helpful. The kitchen, dining room, and common room were clean and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any friends and family who decide to travel in or through Galway.

• 5th Jan 2015

I was delighted with your accommodation. It was perfect in all aspects. As I rarely have need to be in Galway I did n,t have need to seek-our Hostel accommodation previously. Next time I wont even have to search, I'll just book Snoozles straightaway.

• 28th Dec 2014

Confortable hostel, clean, and friendly staff. the common room is so confortable. Breakfast simple but good bread. Deco fashion and modern. I recommand this place.

Very clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms,comfy bed and a 10.30am checkout.ill be back

« first « Prev 1 2 3