Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Rooms are small, 6 bed dorm was designed for 4 beds (according to the floor map on the back of the door). There was only 4 luggage cages in the room had to request 2 more which took up all the spare space in the room. Only 2 power points in the room. En suite was a good size. Rooms facing the road are very noisy. Avoid if you want to get any sleep.

Great hostel!!

Wonderful hostel, nearby but not on Eyre Square. Great staff and rooms, very clean.

Dear Guest, thank you for a nice review. We are delighted you had a great time and you found us clean and the staff great. We hope to see you again soon.

Staff were fantastic, was nice to hear an Australian accent behind the counter too! Great time had in Galway.

The staff are super nice, and clean place! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed!!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a super nice review and feedback! A lovely review like yours always makes our day! We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Extremely friendly, helpful staff, great common areas and facilities, and in a great location in a quiet area but still close to everything. I highly recommend Snoozles!

Hello Kylie, thank you for leaving a lovely 5* review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for your recommendation! We hope to see you again soon.

This place was so clean! The staff were very helpful and the rooms were even cleaned after each person left the hostel. It was mostly a young crowd there going to school but it was well worth paying a bit more. Last time we stayed at sleep zone which was also nice but this was far better. With a good size breakfast included, I will definetly be staying here again.

Dear Amber, thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review, it was great having you guys with us. We are delighted you found us very clean and that you enjoyed your breakfast, it will be our pleasure to have you stay with us again and we hope you had a safe onward journey!

Snoozles was great! Renee helped me with every part of my stay and tour bookings. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. thanks so much for the great experience!

• 23rd Sep 2014

Dear Guests, thank you for your 5* review and feedback, we are delighted you had a wonderful time here with us and found the staff very helpful. We always try to go above and beyond to make our guests happy and we are glad we were able to do that for you, we hope to see you again soon and hope you had a safe onward journey.

It is a very good hostel. I have not stayed in hostel for about 8 years and had to do it due to bookings everywhere in town for festivals. To my surprise the hostel is great. Clean, bright, friendly and well functioning.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Dear Britta, Thank you for a lovely review and feedback. It was a pleasure to look after you and we are glad you left with a positive impression of hosteling again! We are delighted you found us clean, bright and friendly. We would be delighted to see you again soon and hope you had a great journey back home to Finland. Kiitos!

I stayed in some hostels in northern europ, and this one is one of the best. Comfortable; Clean; Big rooms; Great staff...

Hello and thank your feedback and review, we are delighted you had a great stay with us and we are thrilled you ranked us as one of the best hostels in Europe! We hope you had a safe journey back home to Israel and we hope to see you again soon!

We loved the private room with the balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our only, very minor complaint was that the bed was very short. My gf is 5'10 and she was feeling confined, I'm 6'5 and felt like I was curled into a ball. Overall though, great hostel, would def stay again and recommend to others!

Dear Eric, thank you for a lovely review. We apologise if you felt confined by the bed size, this is the standard bed size in all hostels. Despite that, we are glad you had a great time and thank you for your 5* rating. We hope you had a safe trip back hope and we would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

The staff was very nice and always keen to help!!! Its a big hostel but safe and clean!!! Close to bars and restaurants. I'll come back with pleasure!

Dear Guests, Thank you for a very nice review, we are glad you found us safe, clean and you enjoyed your stay with us! It will be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.

Great location. Large rooms. Bathrooms are average sized. Breakfast was all carbs. Friendly staff. Would recommend.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We are delighted you found our facilities and location great. Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast – we offer a free ‘carb rich’ breakfast to set you up for a busy day of touring and sightseeing, however we will take your feedback on board. Thanks again!

Great location , friendly staff and the comfy-est beds I have ever slept in. Will defo b back

• 13th Sep 2014

Hello and thanks for your 5* review and feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and you found the staff friendly and our beds super comfy! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Great staff, very friendly. The tv in the common room is annoying. I think it would be a good place for families.

We had an enjoyable stay here. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The staff member that checked us in was excellent. Have a parking deal for 5 euro a day which was useful for us. Free breakfast if you wake us early enough. Only problem was the shower was pretty crappy and leaked water all over our bathroom floor but was only a minor issue. Would definitely recommend this hostel

Hello James, thank you for your review - it was great having you guys stay with us and we are delighted you had a great time. We apologise for the poor water pressure in the shower - if a member of staff had been informed we would perhaps have rectified it. Despite this, we are glad you still recommend us. We hope to see you again soon!

Cathi, the lass from Finland, was very kind and so helpful. 5 stars for her ! I had to take the bus at 4 am on 12 September, the lad who was at the desk at night was very kind as well. 5 stars for him. I'll be coming back to visit Ireland one day, for sure :-) Super staff !

• 9th Sep 2014

Dear Pearl, Thank you for super 5* review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to be of assistance to you. Thank you for pointing out the staff, reviews such as yours always encourages us to do more for our guests. We will be more than happy to welcome you in the future and we hope you had a super journey back home.

Not too far out of town, but further than the directions in the description say. Huge place, but sound enough that I didn't lose any sleep when they had to call the cops to drag out some guys from Slough in the middle of the night.

Dear Kurt, thank you for review and feedback. We are glad you had a sound sleep despite the disturbance caused by another guest that night. I'm sorry if you found us located further from town than you thought, we are only a few seconds walk from Eyre Square and a few minutes’ walk from the best bars and restaurants as per our description. We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent all round. Cannot fault anything. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• 6th Sep 2014

Hello and thank you for an excellent review! We are delighted you found the staff helpful and we hope you had a great onwards journey.

All of thing are good

• 5th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your review and feedback, we are glad you had a good time with us and we hope you had a safe onward journey!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6