Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

Great hostel!!

Wonderful hostel, nearby but not on Eyre Square. Great staff and rooms, very clean.

The staff are super nice, and clean place! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Extremely friendly, helpful staff, great common areas and facilities, and in a great location in a quiet area but still close to everything. I highly recommend Snoozles!

This place was so clean! The staff were very helpful and the rooms were even cleaned after each person left the hostel. It was mostly a young crowd there going to school but it was well worth paying a bit more. Last time we stayed at sleep zone which was also nice but this was far better. With a good size breakfast included, I will definetly be staying here again.

Snoozles was great! Renee helped me with every part of my stay and tour bookings. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. thanks so much for the great experience!

• 23rd Sep 2014

It is a very good hostel. I have not stayed in hostel for about 8 years and had to do it due to bookings everywhere in town for festivals. To my surprise the hostel is great. Clean, bright, friendly and well functioning.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Finland

I stayed in some hostels in northern europ, and this one is one of the best. Comfortable; Clean; Big rooms; Great staff...

We loved the private room with the balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our only, very minor complaint was that the bed was very short. My gf is 5'10 and she was feeling confined, I'm 6'5 and felt like I was curled into a ball. Overall though, great hostel, would def stay again and recommend to others!

The staff was very nice and always keen to help!!! Its a big hostel but safe and clean!!! Close to bars and restaurants. I'll come back with pleasure!

Great location. Large rooms. Bathrooms are average sized. Breakfast was all carbs. Friendly staff. Would recommend.

Great location , friendly staff and the comfy-est beds I have ever slept in. Will defo b back

• 13th Sep 2014

We had an enjoyable stay here. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The staff member that checked us in was excellent. Have a parking deal for 5 euro a day which was useful for us. Free breakfast if you wake us early enough. Only problem was the shower was pretty crappy and leaked water all over our bathroom floor but was only a minor issue. Would definitely recommend this hostel

Cathi, the lass from Finland, was very kind and so helpful. 5 stars for her ! I had to take the bus at 4 am on 12 September, the lad who was at the desk at night was very kind as well. 5 stars for him. I'll be coming back to visit Ireland one day, for sure :-) Super staff !

• 9th Sep 2014

Not too far out of town, but further than the directions in the description say. Huge place, but sound enough that I didn't lose any sleep when they had to call the cops to drag out some guys from Slough in the middle of the night.

Excellent all round. Cannot fault anything. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• 6th Sep 2014

All of thing are good

• 5th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The staff was very helpful and engaged! They helped us organize our trips and called different organizations so that we got the information we needed. The rooms were okay, but in the hallway it was not smelling that nice. Downstairs in the 'living room' they have nice games and a guitar. Sadly, when I was there, most people were rather focused on their phones and laptops, so they were rather decoration than anything else. Breakfast is nice, especially the broad range of tea flavours!

Staff were brilliant. Katie (if I remember correctly) was extremely helpful.

Of all the hostels I stayed while visiting Ireland, Snoozles was by far the best. I originally clicked on it because I liked the name and ended up choosing it because of what it offered. And when I showed up, it was even better than I had imagined it would be. It's location makes it a good choice for bus and train travelers and is an easy walk from the city center. I would definitely choose it again were I to ever return to Galway, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.

• 4th Sep 2014