Snoozles Hostel Galway Reviews

Forster Street, Galway, Ireland

one tippings more for breakfast, honey or chokotate

• 26th Jul 2015

Excellent location with extremely helpful staff. Good parking discount at local secure car park.

• 26th Jul 2015

Wish I'd brought flip flops for the shower! Otherwise no problems, cheap and cheerful

I was in a very cramped women's dorm room one floor up . There was constant yelling, door knocking and door slamming by a bunch of young drunk guys all night -until 5:30 am. They knocked on other doors, too, trying to find a bed for someone. I think the door slamming was because when a door was opened, they tried to force their way into that room, and the doors had to be closed on these drunk guys quickly. They should have been thrown out of the place. I'm renaming this hostel Slamz.

• 24th Jul 2015

I was traveling with my 8 year old son and we had a great stay at Snoozles!

I found the "superior family room" far overprized for what you get and compared to any average B&B. EUR 133 for 3 for one night. The bathroom was smelly and the facilities of the room and the bathroom a bit poor. There was no cupboard, squeaky beds and hardly any space to leave our luggage in the room. There was a lot of noise from other guests on the terrace unil late on Friday night. Sorry but I felt you should know. But he coffee for breakfast was good, so was the common room and the terrace.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The staff was more than helpful.

Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Great location right next to the bus station. Best hostel we've stayed in so far. Anytime I'm in Galway now, I'll stay at Snoozles.

Thaaaaanks a lot! Had a wonderful time @ Snoozles! Thanks to the staff members, you are doing an amazing job!

• 13th Jul 2015

The common area is very nice, very good size and has great WiFi. The room on the other hand, was very small but barely big enough for two men and had no WiFi coverage, while the hallway and stairs did...

We stayed in snoozes for one night as a couple, only our second hostel ever. We had a double bed room. It was as good as a hotel. Staff were very helpful. Location and breakfast were great. $5 overnight parking.

I was very impressed by the whole experience, lovely staff and very clean....

Breakfast is underwhelming, but we were happy otherwise.

Very poor breakfast - better not to offer anything.

Me and my friend had a private room and it was perfect! it was very clean, the staff was great and the security was good ! the wifi was working great and the location is perfect because it is a 2 minute walk from the bus/train station and about 5 minute walk from the city center ! i would definitly go back !

• 15th Jun 2015

Bathrooms and Showers could have been cleaner but really enjoyed my stay

Loved this hostel. Very quiet and comfortable. Nice kitchen/dining area, decent breakfast. Shower was slightly dirty but nothing like other hostels I've stayed in. I also had a hard time getting up to my top bunk because of the location in comparison to the clothes rack. All in all though, enjoyed my stay. Would definitely stay here again.

My room was not cleaned during my stay at Snoozles Hostel. I booked a double room and it was super small, not worthing for the amount paid. The heating system was on and we were not able to turn it off because the valve was stucked. The breakfast was very poor. Only juice, coffee, tea, toast and small portions of butter or jam offered. Not even cheese.

• 5th Jun 2015

The bathrooms in the rooms were gross; slimey and wet. The kitchen was great. The beds are hard as a rock. Otherwise a good visit!

• 4th Jun 2015