Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
SnowBunnys Located at Bichlstrasse 30, A-6370, Kitzbuhel.
Austria
Kitzbuhel Bichlstrasse 30, A-6370
89% 150
47.4441980 12.3939299
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Great place to stay. Owner was a great lad. Put on a free BBQ for the whole hostel just because. Common area was average but the atmosphere was always fun. Would recommend 😊

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016
6.6

Clean and comfortable beds, great location, and good breakfast! However biggest let down was the tension i felt between staff members which made it an atmospherically uncomfortable place to stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Great hostel that actually felt like a hostel rather than an hotel. The only negative thing that I can think is the lack of lockers in the room but despite this I never felt that my belongings were at risk. I'd definitely stay here again if I return to Kitzbuehel.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
1st Aug 2016

We had a pleasant stay I must say. The location is awesome, in the town centre itself. Dave the boss is such an adorable Kiwis and treated us just like his own family. Or staffs? :-) The best thing is we had our own balcony facing the main road which we hung out most of the time after having our breakfast and dinner. Recomended to all backpackers who plans to spend their time in Kitzbuhel.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

Great place, great owner, great big cats and bunnies... also some afro-hens and lots of ducks. Nuff said.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
6.9

As a single female traveler, I must say I didn't feel that safe. Especially since the hostel wasn't that full and most of its guests at the time were male. Besides that, the location is amazing and the baby ducks are cute. A bonus, free breakfast that is more than just toast!

16th Jun 2016

I had an amazing time here. The staff always kept me laughing and entertained. They have bunnies, chickens and ducks that are fun to watch. The showers were hot. The free breakfast had duck eggs! Strange and delicious. It was a comfortable stay. I would come here again.