Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Due to the nature of our business cancellations affect us significantly and we apply a strict cancellation policy. In the unfortunate event you need to cancel your reservation we kindly ask for a minimum 7 days notice on individual room bookings and a minimum 14 days on group bookings. Pre-payment must be made 14 days prior to arrival by direct bank transfer to our nominated bank account. Cancellations within the notice period will be required to pay in full.
We reserve the right to charge you for property damage, alarm/extinguisher/hose tampering, false fire alarms, excess cleaning or any other circumstances where it is deemed necessary. During peak season (winter) we apply a minimum two night stay to weekend reservations.
On check-in you will be asked for a $5.00 cash key deposit per room key issued. This is fully redundable on check-out provided the room key is returned.
The Lodge and/or Villa will be made available to you from 3.00pm on arrival date. To avoid incurring an additional night charge we kindly ask that you check-out by 10.00am on departure date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.