Snuffel Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Ezelstraat 47-49, Bruges, Belgium

This place was much different than what I expected from the pictures and review online. A lot sketchier than I thought and I would not stay there again. The only way to get to the second floor was via a tiny spiral staircase that shook when you walked on it and the breakfast was pretty bleak.. Definitely would not stay again.

• 11th Apr 2014

Amazing atmosphere and fun place if you stay here on a weekend. Overall i really liked the place

Everything is good. You should change the pizza oven asap :)

There is one staff who is really NOT friendly, but others are fine. The shower room is not so convenient.

Great breakfast! I like the chocolate cereal that I had 3 bowls of it for my breakfast! I never had such a nice cereal before. The shower is okay, plenty of hot water although it just have a clothes as the door. To avoid crowd, just go to shower at the bar's non-peak hours.

Nice staff and lovely hostel. Its very familiar and the guys from the city are comming to have a beer in the bar... it is the cheapest in town. Wifi is working just in the bar and kitchen area. I had a good stay

• 30th Mar 2014

Showers have a strange turning system and mostly cold water. Sheets are clean and excellent breakfast.

Pretty close to the city center, and with a free breakfast. I was only there one night, but it was pleasant- the only thing is that there was one bathroom for two fairly large dorms on my floor, which required some paitence, and the showers were in a separate part of the building

Super rad place. Loved every second.

• 28th Mar 2014

The only thing to complain is the shower is too far away and feels too insecure. There is a bar next to the reception and can be quite noisy at night, but after 11 or 12 it will become quiet again so there's no problem with me.

I find Belgium hostels quite expensive for what they offer so Snuffel was really good value. I was only using the hostel as a crash pad so I can't comment on the facilities. The staff were really helpful. It is a typical Belgian town house so the spiral stay case to the top is a little daunting but again better than others. Good location as not to much of a walk from the centre.

I don´t recommend it for more than one night because the bathroom is not clean and the bar stinks horribly. I am not a picky person, but it was difficult to stay in a place that smells like that because it meant that it was´t clean and I even got a terrible headache. For one night, you can handle it.

This is definitely more rustic and less in the trend of the newer places, but it was great having an inexpensive place to sleep in such a tourist town. There is pretty much a bar right out the window and the showers are really awkwardly located, don't stay here if you need quiet to sleep. I enjoyed breakfast for free, though.

I had one bedbug

Great Hostel with a good bar and good breakfast. Excellant security for cyclists with the bike being locked in its own room with their rental bikes. watch out for the steep spiral staircase tthough ;-) o the rooms

Very friendly atmosphere !!!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Everything was perfect! It was a pleasure to stay there. Excellent athmosphere, very nice people!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

If you want to stay in a confortable, quiet and clean place don't go there!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent!!! The bar downstairs is amazing! Party hostel!!

Great hostel in Bruges, very good location and social atmosphere

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5