So Cool Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua da Boavista nr. 783, Porto, Portugal

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights at So Cool and really enjoyed it. 25 mins walk down to the centre, lovely area with good facilities, easy for the metro and felt really welcome there. Deffo coming again next time we are going to Porto. Thanks guys!

Very nice hostel with great facilities and outdoor backyard area. Big bathrooms & excellent kitchen facilities. Very clean, beds comfy & heaps of locker space. Staff very friendly & breakfast basic but good. I would highly recommend this hostel to others. Close to Metro.

The rooms were spacious and clean. This was a very nice place to stay.

Really nice place to stay a few days in Porto. Really close to a metro station, people very nice and helpful, bathroom and bedrooms very clean!! Breakfast simple, but enough!! GO GO GO THERE!!

• 23rd Jun 2015

The staff answered everything very kindly what I asked. Shower room is seperated from room so I could take a shower without hesitation even though it was very late night. and the rooms have terraces so atmosphere was very nice and I could smoke at the terrace. The location was perfect because it was near bus station from Santiago. but they dont have air-conditioning system, so it was quite hot. They have lovely kitchen so I could cook very comfortable. Also I could use oven.

Really nice hostel, i would recommend it! The staff is helpful, the breakfast is very good, the bathrooms are indeed a weird set up, but it's not a problem, usually it's empty all the time.

Superb hostel..nice staff..you could work a bit more on cleanliness like providing bedsheets and maintaining the supply of toiletries

This is hostel is great value for money as we got a private room at little extra cost. It is clean comfortable and secure with good wifi. Breakfast was pretty simple but plenty to go around. The place doesn't have a lot of atmosphere and we didn't have hot water for both days we stayed there. The bathrooms are a weird set up and not very user friendly lovely old building near train but a bit of a walk into town.

The staff and atmosphere was excellent. Just the internet could be better...

• 26th Mar 2015