SoBe Hostel & Bar

Fabulous 4015 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4015 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

Great hostel to stay at, free dinner and free breakfast are good! Bathrooms are kind of annoying, two tiny showers and one huge and there's no where to put your stuff. They should extend the wifi to the rooms or provide a quiet common space with wifi.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

SoBe was a good place to stay in South Beach Miami. It was very busy and many internationals were there. I would only criticize the extremely small bathrooms. The staff were friendly, dinner was fairly good and filling and I enjoyed the folks in my room. The other folks around the hostel pretty much kept to themselves and in some instances appeared anti-social. They undercharged me for my parking pass for one day instead of two and insisted that I pay the other half even tho it was their mistake

• India, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Great place to stay. The staff is very friendly very helpful. I would definetely recommend staying here. The only thing I would recommend is to give the option to choose the lower bed for people who are scared of heights as it is on a first come first serve basis.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Staying in this hostel was an awesome experience for my friend and me. We booked a shared mixed room with 8 other people which kinda scared me at first but it turned out to be so much fun. We had a lot of fun and good conversations with our roomies and in general met a lot of friendly people at the hostel. The bar and outside sitting area is perfect for chill nights with a beer and meeting new people. We had a fun time, thank you SOBE !!

• garcia_ap2461
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Best Hostel ever. I had lot of fun there. Everthing is good. the staff is awesome. I would come back. I could live there haha!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

This hostel is very expensive with the 14% tax on top. The free dinner and breakfast was really tasty but repetitive. The staff here are so friendly and accomodating. You can find better club deals through promoters. It is in a good location by the beach. The beds were so noisy and cheap but comfortable. It was clean with all facilities needed. Overall I liked this hostel a lot but it is too expensive.

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2017

This is an excelent place to stay. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. The place is very well located and it is good value for money. They offer breakfast and dinner and the food is very good.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017
7.1

That's was quite fun to stay.

27th Jun 2017

Great hostel with a really wonderful staff. They go out of their way to make it easy for guests to enjoy a beach day even after checking out. I'd give it a perfect score but I found my 8 bed mixed dorm to be a little cramped. Overall, I highly recommend this hostel.

• Ella_t24
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Only stayed one night, seemed like a good place though. The downfall was the bathrooms, no bench space to put your stuff which is annoying and not many toilets/showers. But overall was good!