SoBe Hostel & Bar Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Great place to stay with super friendly staff!!

• 1st Feb 2016

Very comfortable hostel and near the beach exelent location and how to arrive to hostal from to the aiport and excelent amabilty for a mexican recepcionist

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Chile

The stuff is incredibly welcoming, and kind. I love this Hostel!

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Because big snow storm in New York. I was two days late when I got Miami, but I have to say that I loved it and I love this hostel as well. Clean and great location. It was very nice to see this beautiful city and beach!Thank you!

Hostel is a nice fun atmosphere.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Philippines

I was staying in a 4 bed mixed dorm on the 2nd floor. Bedroom smells like mold which is very bad. They should be doing something to eliminate those smell or do some inspection. Location is great and great atmosphere.

I came to Miami for one night to meet a friend . The hostel is cheap , has a very good atmosphere , and we took a super good party. The rooms are a little small and don't have wi -fi but no big problem. I have good time I recommend it.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Argentina

If you are looking to have FUN and PARTY!! then look no further!!! if you are not then neither miami or this hostel is for you. thx to all the stuff and my great roomies! see you for ULTRA!

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

This hostel is the best! Awesome staff, free breakfast&dinner, bar with cheap prices, happy hour, social events every night, two blocks from the beach, safe neighborhood and close to all the happening clubs. I met great friends during my short stay and this hostel was perfect. I highly recommend!

Sobe is the only place I stay in Miami. The hostel staff is what makes it amazing - Ramon, Gerry, Jose, Jose Gabriel (bartender), Jose G (reception), Sebastian, Michael - I love these guys who are always friendly and helpful for anything we need as guests. I come to Miami a lot, this past visit was my 4th check in of many to come. Also great is the location and friendly environment, I love to talk and meet new people and I always meet new friends when I come here

The bunk beds weren't particularly sturdy and were very high making them difficult to climb. There were insufficient power points in the rooms, particularly if you were on the top bunk. Wifi only worked downstairs in the common room which was inconvenient. The bar was well priced and the organised nights out were great and welll run.

• 16th Jan 2016

Best hostel in Miami beach! Awesome staff, great breakfast and dinner. cheap prices at the bar. Great party hostel. This hostel is perfect. I highly recommend!

The dorm rooms are very small and quickly fill up with even small pieces of luggage. The bathrooms are even more cramped and almost always dirty. In general the vibe at the hostel is fun and the location is fabulous. Expect to be woken up during the night from loud, drunk guests and slamming doors in the hallway.

I had mold on my pillow and and on the ceiling. The rooms smelled and the staff wasn't that friendly

• 15th Jan 2016

The girls shower is not good. They have party everyday! Good location in south miami beach.

stayed in many a hostels-this is the worst. Sheets were yellow with stains all over it and basically see through they were so old. Constant head banging very loud disco music in the bar and lounge area- the only place to relax out of the prison like rooms to get wifi. I don't think showers were ever cleaned. Nowhere to get changed in shower area. NO WINDOWS in rooms! So they stink. Mexican guy with glasses is very friendly and location is good.

• 13th Jan 2016

Basically this hostel is all about location .. This hostel is the most dirty hostels I have ever been to.. Restrooms and the beds are in bad conditions..

Great party hostel, take advantage of free meals at breaky and dinner. Excellent atmosphere.

Hey great hostel, loved the bar and the events, only bummer was the showers and very cramped in the 12 bed dorms.

Great place for a night but rooms are very small and plain. Bar downstairs and social side was excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6