• 235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA
8.1
Fabulous 3,521 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 3,521 Total Reviews
SoBe Hostel & Bar Located at 235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33139 235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
81% 3521
25.7715960 -80.1347330
    Rooms available

21st Apr 2016

Awesome hostel. Considering America isn't great for having hostel this is reasonable price and free breakfast/ dinner albeit it not a huge portion. Events every night but not compulsory or forced. Super near bus stop and beach. Key card system... 100% recommend

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

I just loved hostel sobe, the atmosphere is amazing. If you like parties is perfect for you, if not is also perfect! It is super close to the beach and the staff is super helpful. I hope be back soon in Miami and for sure I'll stay there again!

• USA, Female, 41+
17th Apr 2016

I had a "wonderful" stay here. So many different cultures came and went. Everybody got along. The staff was kind n friendly and very helpful. The cleaning crew kept the rooms n public areas clean all day and-everyday. They provided daily assets to parties. This was my first stay @ hostel. I've told my friends about this place to come and enjoy and have a good time. Thx SoBe for ur generosity.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

This was my first hostel experience, and it set the bar super high. The staff was great, the atmosphere was stellar, the rooms were clean and tidy. I'm really looking forward to going back!

12th Apr 2016

Everything was fine but every other hostel I stayed in when you book it was by gender something that this hostel should look into. Having husband and wife's in the same room with 18yrs that's a problem.

11th Apr 2016

The beds were a bit uncomfortable but clean. No blankets, just sheets which made it a bit cold since my bed was right beneath the window ac unit. I just used my bath towel for extra warmth. Breakfast and dinner were part of the deal! Great price overall.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
4.9

Extremely loud 24/7, bar music was always loud, could hear hand dryers from the dorm. Very small dorm literally has nowhere to put anything or move! The door to our dorm broke so we had to leave it open. Bathrooms were small for such a large place and we had cold showers 99%! I would only recommend this place if you didn't want to sleep for your entire stay. Staff were friendly tho that's the only saving grace for me

• Iceland, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

Stayed there for 3 nights with some friends. Had an amazing time, 10 mins in we had already met great new friends. Every night had a schedule, each one better than the other. The perfect hostel if you want to have fun and meet new people. There is only one thing, that could have been better. Make sure that 'older' people who are not there to party and have fun to stay in a room with compatible people. We had 2 people in our 8 bed room that were not to pleased with our tardiness and noise:)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Really fun place to stay. I met wonderful people and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. The place was clean but the bathrooms were cramped and there were only a few stalls. Other than that it was amazing. I was able to walk to the beach and to nearby drestaurants with ease.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

All in all, absolute must stay if you're travelling/on a budget. +'s = location (huge positive) free meals, organised nights out, staff -'s = only a couple but they tell you the meals are 'all you can eat' but you get one small portion and that's it- there's never enough food to go round again. Only other negatives are linked to dorm. Beds could do with lamps and also room needs more sockets. We were in an 8bed sharing 1 socket. loved the hostel- for price and location there is