SoBo House Brighton Reviews

10 Seafield Road, Hove, Brighton, England

Very bad beds, noisy rooms, not enough seeting area for all the people, horrible design, no engaging staff

Beds creak and groan, causing sleep deprivation, no lift, and its 4 floors high. We were asked what time we wanted breakfast, said 8 and this was agreed, when we arrived at this time we were told that breakfast was not served until 9.30:(. After some discussion we were eventually served.

We booked the 'Deluxe apartment' for 1 night at this hostel, breakfast included. At first it looked like a nice room, untill we went for bed. The sofabed is a nightmare and the matress is uneven. Also the bed upstairs didn't really sleep well. It was like laying in a pit because the sides stood straight. The shower get's really cold all of a sudden or extremely (and dangerously)hot. Breakfast includes the cheapest bread and scones there are with some milk with ice cubes in it and orangejuice.

rooms are very run down and there are no lockers. kitchen was very dirty no proper lighting either

Bit OTT with the lengthy security code to get into the room. Maybe a card would be better? The reception and lounge was dark and grim. Didn't feel very welcoming. Didn't like the idea of triple bunks. Don't I don't get me wrong, I don't expect much for £15 a night but I've stayed in nicer for the same price or less, all over the world.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Wales

was staying only for one night. Booked 4 female room but in the same price get double room with sink. It was a big gift :) Staff very kind and helpful however they didn't have working printer. Generally place clean and no mosquitoes. For that price what I paid get brilliant value.

Great place will be back, the staff should break the ice with other guest instead of hanging in there own little group make sure and get every body involved

The beds are very noisy.

Yes I have received this and I cancelledmy stay!! It must be automatic.