Sobe na Konalu Reviews

Sinjska 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I had an excellent stay here! The people treated us like family and everything in the guesthouse was amazing, the super comfy beds, the view, the facilities, everything super clean and tidy, if I go to Dubrovnik again, here is where I would stay.

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights and were treated to nothing but amazing views, unbelievable hospitality, and a taste of Croatian culture. Vanja was so sweet and told us exactly how to get to where we needed to be! The room is situated on top of a large hill, but it is right across (literally) the bus stop that will take you to old town-- regardless, it's only a 15 minute walk and we found ourselves going mostly downhill when we left for the day! Also shower and bed are amazing!!!

• 21st Sep 2015

They were very friendly and helpful; the view towards the sea was amazing.

• 19th Aug 2015

Safety, cleanness, homely appearance and the staff were attentive. The localization is great compared to the whole city. The Old Town is 10-15 minutes walking. There were a lot of stairs, but at the top the view was awesome. If you dont want to climb the stairs, you will find a bus stop nearby

• 15th Aug 2015