Soberanis Reviews

Av. Cob� 5 y 7. Manzana 8 SM 22, Cancun, Mexico

central to the City, clean and secure, staff kind of unfriendly

Poor wifi, but the rest of the stay was good.

When I booked this place it said Sobranis was a hostel and I booked a doorm room day before arrival. When I arrived, they said that Sobranis was no longer a hostel and was now a hotel. Obviously this change didn't happen by a night. The receptionist said they didn't have a doorm room and that the price was a lot higher. In the beginning he didn't want to help me but after me being angry with him he gave me a hotel room for the same price as a doorm (10$) so that I appreciate.