Soccer Suite Reviews

138 Anfield Road, Anfield Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Staff are super nice, Suzzanne is very helpful. The place is just right behind Anfield Stadium,so convenient,about 10min from Lime Street Station by taxi (we pay £7). Bus stop is also nearby.The room is small but clean. I stay in double room,no.5. There will be another room above us (only our room i guess) so you can hear creaking floor from the room above. You need to bring your own soap and shampoo but we always prepare these so it won't be problem for us, clean towels are provided.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

An absolute home away from home. Suzanne and Tony were fantastic hosts and Paul the night porter is a national treasure. The Soccer Suite is a perfect location to avoid match traffic given it is a stone's throw from the Anfield and only minutes from Goodison. It's a quiet place, busy on match day but even with the banter downstairs after a brilliant game and result I had no problem going to sleep. The room was cosy and comfortable, clean and spacious with tea and coffee facilities and a TV

• 9th Feb 2015

Soccer Suites was the perfect place to stay on my pilgrimage from the US to Anfield to see Liverpool play. Located literally steps from the stadium, the location couldn't be easier, and it's a quick and easy trip into the center of the city by bus. Suzanne was a lovely hostess and made sure I had everything I needed. Although it can get pretty loud as it's a popular place for young people and LFC fans, the atmosphere was fantastic and I would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Jan 2015