Soccer Suite Reviews

138 Anfield Road, Anfield Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Great hostel to stay at. Very much Liverpool FC centric but they were still very hospitable to me (an American Evertonian). Fantastic staff, great private room, very clean, very safe. 5 minute walk to Goodison, less than a minute walk to some other stadium. (I have to get at least one little jab in before LFC wins the league)

Had a great time at the Soccer Suites. Tony and Suzanne are excellent hosts and took great care of me. There's not much in the area except the stadium, but it is very easy to get to the city center of Liverpool by bus. Would like to visit during the summer next time. Don't know when, but I will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Absolutely awesome. We were well looked after, location is amazing for getting to Anfield stadium, the room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would 100% recommend.

• 3rd Dec 2013