Socket (SleepBox) Hostel Reviews

34 Hengyang Rd, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The hostel was extremely nice. The front desk attendant was very courteous and helpful. They upgraded my room and it was very large. The private bathroom was super and the lofted bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

We really enjoyed the hostel. It's clean, modern, and located close to a lot of sights, parks, and markets. The hostel feels closer to a hotel than most places I've stayed. All furniture was of very high quality, and there were plenty of bathrooms to ensure that one was always available. It was very quiet and comfortable, and it seemed to attract a slightly older crowd than your average hostel. If you want a quieter hostel, this would be a very good choice.

Well, It is a little bit hard to find on the street since there's no big sign to guide you to located it but there's nothing else to complaint except this i would say. I met lot of new friends, ate lot of food around as well. I would stay here again if i am back to Taipei.