8.8
Fabulous 115 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 115 Total Reviews
Socket (SleepBox) Hostel Located at 34 Hengyang Rd, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 34 Hengyang Rd, Zhongzheng Dist.
88% 115
25.0421937 121.5125690
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

I came for work emergency and I had to book this hotel really fast so was kind of scared about that, but as soon as a stay the night in this ver clean and cozy bedroom, everything went away, definitely I will come back sooner than later. Staff - Awesome Clean - Super Clean English - Very Good Value for Money - Extremely

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Great stay, very clean and organize, clients come first.

• USA, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

My vacations in Taipei couldn't have been greater, everything was awesome, about this hotel the only I can say is that thing are really how they put in on the website, I was scared about some of the pictures, but as soon as stay here awesome. Recommended

• Valentina1218
  • Russia, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

We (Me and Boyfriend) stay for one weekend in Taipei, this place was everything they promise in the website, accommodation awesome, have nothing bad to say about this hotel, really nice choice and value for money and high quality.

• CamiloTorres
  • Spain, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

One the most pleasant stays in Taipei, I was here for only business and this place was really nice, super clean, the staff great, the manager also very kind and helpful. I will come back for sure !! Gracias.

26th Mar 2016

Nice, the problem is that the bed is connected by one big trunk, so whenever someone is climbing up or moving, everyone can hear it. And tourists there aren't very interactive but it's still a good place to stay with all you need.

27th Jan 2016
2.0

I got booked the hostel online, paid what the due amount, then when I was leaving the people at the hostel charged me 900 for the day before I got there. They told me it was less than 900 so I was like "whatever" handed them a 1000 ntd bill and they only gave me a hundred back. When I told them I wanted the rest, they simply said "its because we upgraded your room". I didn't ask for the "upgrade".

1st Jan 2016

Decent location, great staff, walls were thin and you could everything going on in other rooms, bed were average. All in all a good hostel

6th Nov 2015

Very nice staff, upgraded from one to two double beds room as the "Twin beds room" did not exist, despite the fact Hostelworld advertise it.