8.8
Fabulous 128 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 128 Total Reviews
Socket (SleepBox) Hostel Located at 34 Hengyang Rd, Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 34 Hengyang Rd, Zhongzheng Dist.
88% 128
25.0421937 121.5125690
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016
7.1

The main thing I have to say is that the manager of this hostel was rude and unaccommodating. Firstly, (with no prior warning) everyone was forbidden to shower between 9:00am - 5:00pm. This website also says 'towels are included'. If I read this, then I don't bring my towel. But it was literally a facecloth. Since I visited the hot springs (which are great btw) I needed to borrow a proper human-size towell and was charged 100 NTD for this, even though I pointed out the unfairness. Disappoining.

I am deeply sorry that there's HUGE misunderstanding cause your unsatisfied! A. Due to the fresh water was suspending for whole area over 3 days long, for the hygiene reason, we have to stop offer shower water from 09:00-16:00 during the phase. This is an occasional situation and we did posted a sign on the bulletin board、front desk、all bathroom and guest room before it happens. B. I will ask Hostelworld to ADD the option of "facecloth" on the website to avoid any further mistake again. In the other hand, the towel that you hire from the hotel is NOT ALLOW TO TAKE OUT OF THE HOTEL as well!  Thanks for your visit and looking forward to see u again soon.

• robertyi
  • India, Male, 25-30
5th May 2016

I think one of the best value/quality offers in Taipei. Amazing would come back next time.

• martindahl
  • Denmark, Male, 25-30
5th May 2016

Amazing place will come back soon !!! ... When you stay here you will feel like at home.

• AshleyDrew
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

We had a great time at SleepBox, I love the location and the staff. The hostel is very new and comfortable.

• SaraBolster
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

OMG, What else can I said, I give it a 10 !!!, amazing location and staff.

• ValerieStrauss
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

I love this place, I was super afraid of this hostel beeing not clean, but it turns out that it was amazingly clean and organize. When I came back to Taipei will definitely come back to SleepBox.

• TomasGomez
  • Colombia, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

I arrive at Taipei to find that my other hostel that I book didn't reserve my spot, so I was in a real trouble, I start looking online and found this hostel for a very affordable price and look quite comfortable so I took my chances. Well taken !!, I must say that I was a little disappointed for my first booking in the other hostel. Sleepbox save me that night. Awesome place, very nice staff, very clean and organize, value for money. Great !!!!

• MichaelBurrows
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

My stay in this lovely Hostel was awesome, super clean, nice staff, manager very kind and also my great location in the heart of Taipei downtown. I strongly Reccomend it.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
3rd May 2016
8.0

Positiv: good location, modern and clean facilities, comfortable beds Negativ: rooms are small and don't have windows, in the men shower there was no hot water, the "kitchen" is not equipped at all, if there is any dirt on your bed sheets after a couple of days they will carge you an extra fee for cleaning

• Germany, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

I came for work emergency and I had to book this hotel really fast so was kind of scared about that, but as soon as a stay the night in this ver clean and cozy bedroom, everything went away, definitely I will come back sooner than later. Staff - Awesome Clean - Super Clean English - Very Good Value for Money - Extremely