Socorro (Lady) Hostel Reviews

No.8, Lane85, Section 1, Fuqian Road, Tainan, Taiwan

A great place! With great people! Everything was nice and cozy, the hostel gave us a nice local taste of Tainan.

Pei is an excellent person. She is so nice and helpful! The hostel is clean, comfortable and the location is very close to the center of the city. There are so many good local shops nearby, and a night market is only 5 minutes taxi. Highly recommend!

Pei was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. I loved all the little details she put into decorating the hostel, right down to her own map of the city! There was only the two of us in the hostel which was great and we felt like we were living in our own apartment during our stay there. Awesome location, walking distance to the big sites. Only downside was that the bathrooms were downstairs so you had to navigate a set of fairly steep stairs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

• 4th Nov 2014

赞噢~离火车站的距离怎么说呢,对于我天天在魔都步行1公里坐地铁的人来说,11路走到完全没问题,带着行李最好还是打车啦。房子很好,闹中取静,安全,可容纳住客少会比较隐私。Pei特别耐心,自制的景点地图也很实用。总之,perfect for female traveller.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • China

Our stay was excellent and in all ways perfect. The spaces were very clean and comfortable, and Pei was wonderful. Would definitely stay there again.

The lady at hostel is so friendly and helpful. The building may a little small but they have everything for travellers to stay. Almost feel like home.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. The host is super helpful and designed the place artistically with unique ideas. It's the only hostel I'd like to say it's truly like home. I'll absolutely stay here again and again whenever I visit Tainan!

Thank you for the cheerful comment about Socorro Hostel and see you soon in Sep.

Thank you Pei! Your place is just wonderful and your warm welcoming. This is the best hostel I ever stayed. If I come to Tainan again, Socorro definitely would be my first choice.

Socorro is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! It is a stylish little house with just 2 rooms and four beds. If you have 4 friends, then the whole place is all yours. Naomi take care the place with passion and love. I always feel welcome when she is around. She also have good suggestions for places to go in Tainan. I like hang out with her very much.

感覺很棒,設計的很有感覺,房間舒適,睡得很好,謝謝pei的招待!下次見哦!

It was a great stay at Socorro. Thanks to Pei for the useful map and being a really great host during my first trip to tainan! Would definitely stay here if I come back again. :)

One night in Socorro was so amazing that my friend and I don't want to leave. Pai was so kind and the map she made is great. Socorro gave us a feeling that we are home! Room is very clean and everything is perfect! I will definately choose Socorro next time I came to Tainan.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • China

It was a very good experience to me of staying at Socorro in Tainan. The 2 lady owners were so kind & nice, they would make you feel like home in this house. I slept so well during my 3-night stay there. You could also feel free to ask for their insider's recommendations around Tainan!! I love the Tainan city map which is designed by them so much!! Thanks Pei & Ping for your assistance during my stay!! :)

warmhearted sisters made me

• 18th Jul 2014

Nice hostel.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

非常非常棒的旅店!老板们只会在适当的时候出现在店里,其它时候都只有客人自己,有非常私密及舒适的家的感觉。地理位置超好,出门对面就是好多好吃的。但凡你想知道的,老板(pei)都会超耐心地讲解。 awesome hostel! Staying here is just like staying at home. Stuff would only show up in the hostel when necessary and I felt compeletely relax. It is very private, clean, safe and comfortable, with very good location and lots of awesome food just on the other side of the street. the stuff is really nice and warmhearted, you could get all useful information from them.Will visit Tainan and this hostel

I warmly recommend this lovely hostel to all single ladies who are traveling alone and with a budget, but still would like to have nice, clean and comfortable place to sleep. I was an exchange student in Taiwan and decided to spend my last week traveling south Taiwan on my own. It was a great experience and I was really happy to find this affordable and clean ladies hostel in Tainan. Rooms were nice and clean. There are only few rooms so it was also really quiet and calm place to stay.

Socorro deserves better rating here; I personally think even 100% is underrated. This place is just perfect. It takes less than 5 minutes walk to the bus stop that able to reach most tourist/ scenery spots in Tainan. Also, it's very quiet at night and the whole place is very clean and super cosy! Stop hesitating ladies, Socorro is your only choice to stay in Tainan especially when you're traveling alone!