Socorro (Lady) Hostel Reviews

No.8, Lane85, Section 1, Fuqian Road, Tainan, Taiwan

The hostel was a cozy and artistic atmosphere that I have never stayed before. It was clean and tidy guest house. The host was helpful, friendly. She explained any questions and travel information you needed. It might be quiet at night but a safety place to stay. Some of good local restruants and sceneries are closed around from the hostel. I would recommand for laides as a backpacker and group of friends to stay in this hostel.

• 4th Dec 2014

A great place! With great people! Everything was nice and cozy, the hostel gave us a nice local taste of Tainan.

Pei is an excellent person. She is so nice and helpful! The hostel is clean, comfortable and the location is very close to the center of the city. There are so many good local shops nearby, and a night market is only 5 minutes taxi. Highly recommend!

Great place for girls; excellent security, the facility has amazing neighbour watch, no naughty people can possibly do anything nasty; host can speak fluent English so anyone who can speak English can enjoy nice chat with her and learn about Taiwan. Facility itself is very clean, sensible and well equipped (for ladies) They don't have much kitchenware but have great selection of restaurants around the facility so i could try all different food, which i would never try once I go back to home.

Pei was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. I loved all the little details she put into decorating the hostel, right down to her own map of the city! There was only the two of us in the hostel which was great and we felt like we were living in our own apartment during our stay there. Awesome location, walking distance to the big sites. Only downside was that the bathrooms were downstairs so you had to navigate a set of fairly steep stairs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

• 4th Nov 2014

赞噢~离火车站的距离怎么说呢,对于我天天在魔都步行1公里坐地铁的人来说,11路走到完全没问题,带着行李最好还是打车啦。房子很好,闹中取静,安全,可容纳住客少会比较隐私。Pei特别耐心,自制的景点地图也很实用。总之,perfect for female traveller.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • China

Our stay was excellent and in all ways perfect. The spaces were very clean and comfortable, and Pei was wonderful. Would definitely stay there again.

The lady at hostel is so friendly and helpful. The building may a little small but they have everything for travellers to stay. Almost feel like home.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. The host is super helpful and designed the place artistically with unique ideas. It's the only hostel I'd like to say it's truly like home. I'll absolutely stay here again and again whenever I visit Tainan!

Thank you for the cheerful comment about Socorro Hostel and see you soon in Sep.

Thank you Pei! Your place is just wonderful and your warm welcoming. This is the best hostel I ever stayed. If I come to Tainan again, Socorro definitely would be my first choice.

Socorro is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! It is a stylish little house with just 2 rooms and four beds. If you have 4 friends, then the whole place is all yours. Naomi take care the place with passion and love. I always feel welcome when she is around. She also have good suggestions for places to go in Tainan. I like hang out with her very much.

感覺很棒,設計的很有感覺,房間舒適,睡得很好,謝謝pei的招待!下次見哦!

It was a great stay at Socorro. Thanks to Pei for the useful map and being a really great host during my first trip to tainan! Would definitely stay here if I come back again. :)

One night in Socorro was so amazing that my friend and I don't want to leave. Pai was so kind and the map she made is great. Socorro gave us a feeling that we are home! Room is very clean and everything is perfect! I will definately choose Socorro next time I came to Tainan.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • China

It was a very good experience to me of staying at Socorro in Tainan. The 2 lady owners were so kind & nice, they would make you feel like home in this house. I slept so well during my 3-night stay there. You could also feel free to ask for their insider's recommendations around Tainan!! I love the Tainan city map which is designed by them so much!! Thanks Pei & Ping for your assistance during my stay!! :)

warmhearted sisters made me