Socorro (Lady) Hostel Reviews

No.8, Lane85, Section 1, Fuqian Road, Tainan, Taiwan

Pei is an extremely helpful and chill host. She even bought everyone beers my last night there. The entire place was well thought out, and you can tell they care about their hosts' stay. It was very clean and quiet. Centrally located near the Koxinga shrine and cafes/restaurants. If you don't have a scooter or car it may be harder to get around, but the busstop is a 3 min walk away. The hostel was a bit hard to find but once inside it is quite cozy/lovely. Would definitely recommend it!

• 15th May 2015

The staff and hostel itself were both lovely! Than you to Mini and Pei for a great stay!

台南一定推荐的青旅哦!刚开始订错时间了晚到一天但还是很贴心的帮我们即时安排了房间 环境很温馨 地理位置佳 去哪儿都很方便 住的是有小阳台的二人间 晒晒太阳听着楼下人聊天 实在很惬意 晚上may姐带我机车飞 圆了没有驾照无法机车的遗憾 在台南只留了一天实在太短 下次要好好再去 还要住这家!100%好评哦!

The stay in Socorro is memorable! It was an amazing stay!!! You can't get enough of it and you will have a hard time leaving it and saying goodbye to the lovely Pei and Mei. It was excellent in all aspects!!!

Staffes was very kind and friendly. I enjoyed staying this hostel. I want to stay next time.Thank you!

Two of us stayed at Socorro Hostel for one night. The owner Pei and her colleague were extremely friendly and welcoming and tried to help us out with whatever we needed (tips for sightseeing, travel, and they have a very useful map with their own recommendations of sights and foods/restaurants to try). The hostel is very small (only 4 beds) so the atmosphere is very homely and personal. They provide you with everything you need for a short term stay. Would definitely recommend a stay there!

Its a very tiny, but cosy hostel. I stayed there after a long business trip and it was perfect. Its only few min away from train station by cab. The owner has put a lot of thought into organizing and decorating it, hostel has everything a girl can dream of, especially collection of creams and hair care products =) Oh she also made a map with best cafes and places to visit, I found it very useful, given that my time was very limited. Overall I highly recommend this hostel.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Russia

We had a small trouble with booking in terms of the Hostelworld.com website but the owner was very kind and helpful. The hostel is located in a quiet and pleasant ally and I liked the local atmosphere. The room and bathroom are very clean, neat and artistic. We recommend to stay there when you visit Tainan. It's an awesome city different from Taipei.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Very nice place to stay. Love the room and the staffs are very friendly. Recommend to all girls!

Absolutely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Pei, the owner, is a warm and welcoming host. She is very organised and keeps the place in immaculate condition. Everything is very thoughtfully designed. The artwork is interesting, as though you're in a gallery. Kitchen facilities are nice, with coffee and tea. Beds are comfortable. Two rooms accommodating 4 persons. The second night I was on my own, and it was as though I had my own house! Pei's artistic map is very helpful too.

I have a great time here. Thanks for the useful map and friendly attitude. This hostel is very suitable for girls who travel alone.

I had a great stay. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. Pei is a super nice girl.

The hostel is just so brilliant. The host is very nice as well. You are gonna love this hostel and Tainan after staying here!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

A great hostel. Every last detail has been well thought out, there's even nail polish remover! I really enjoyed staying here as it felt like a real hostel, because the hostel is small its perfect for solo travelers. The cosy nature means people actually chat rather than just hiding behind their smartphones. The best hostel I've stayed im:. Rock on female only hostels!

The staff at the hostel were amazing! They were so friendly and helpful and delightful to chat to. As the hostel only has 4 beds it's really cozy and feels more like your home than a hostel. It was super clean, modern and extremely well decorated. I would definitely stay here again!

The hostel was a cozy and artistic atmosphere that I have never stayed before. It was clean and tidy guest house. The host was helpful, friendly. She explained any questions and travel information you needed. It might be quiet at night but a safety place to stay. Some of good local restruants and sceneries are closed around from the hostel. I would recommand for laides as a backpacker and group of friends to stay in this hostel.