Socorro (Lady) Hostel Reviews

No.8, Lane85, Section 1, Fuqian Road, Tainan, Taiwan

Girl you should come !!!!

of the woman by the woman for the woman's hostel! I love Socorro

I feel comfortable like home. Step is really kind and friendly. English is also excellent. Thank you very much Pei :)

So far, best hostel I've ever stayed in ! I spent 6 nights at Socorro and it felt like home. The location is great, the hostesses are too : friendly, welcoming and so very helpful. I recommend this hostel to all female traveling in Tainan, a real haven. Thank you for everything !

One of the best hostel I've ever visited around the world! Great location and the atmosphere is excellent. The staff were super friendly, helpful and informative.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you Pin and Pei for being such great hosts. Enjoyed my stay there.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Singapore

Socorro Hostel is definitely a must stay for anyone traveling to Tainan. The overall atmosphere of the hostel is comfortable and relaxing. They put in a lot of thought into every aspect of the hostel. Moreover, the location is great. It is very easy to get to via the THSR free shuttle bus. To top it all off the owners are spectacular. They go above and beyond to help you, give directions or advice, and they really make you feel like you are at a home away from home.

• 18th Feb 2014

Thanks to you I could enjoy Tainan trip. The coffee shop you introduced me was so nice. This time I had only one night chance to stay but if I had a chance to visit, I would stay at socorro hostel definitely.

great little hostel - only had two rooms with 2 beds in each so felt a bit like home away from home. Only had one bathroom/shower on the ground floor, small little kitchen downstairs as well and cute little common area on the 2nd floor. Felt really comfy and relaxing to stay the two nights there!

I lived for this hostel 4 times in the past 3 years when I stayed in Tainan. Because of the uniqueness of such tiny size of hostel, and it is highly recommended for single and small group of female travelers.

I love that the hostel is within a short walk from the HSR free shuttle bus stop. Pin was wonderfully helpful and kind. The hostel is in an old house, so you'll experience the vintage flair, come with narrow steep stairs. There's plenty to famous food surrounding the hostel. For a great supper, there's a cool BBQ lane just next to the hostel.

I've visited Tainan for 3 times in the past 6 months. Socorro is my second to none choice. A cosy and warm feeling of Socorro keep me visiting Tainan again. Socorro is at an accessible location and provides the modern conveniences. Every detail of living arrangement is well attended. Its interior decor is tasteful. An enthusiastic service of the hostee is unforgettable. Socorro is a home away from home. You can't ask for more.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Hong Kong

Near to the railway station and easy to get the high speed station. Nice staff and facilities. Very safe community for females.

The room is comfortable and clean.Pin is nice and willing to answer your questions. If you are girls traveling alone or with friends in Tainan, it's a great place to stay!

Best hostel in Tainan. Location close to train (TRA) station, famous food and temples nearby, peaceful neighborhood. Staff always happy to share about new happenings in Tainan and always making an effort to ensure that your stay at the hostel is pleasant and fulfilling. 2nd time here, my sentiment stays the same, positive experience !

we really liked our short stay in Socorro, Pin, who checked us in, was very helpful and informative, they had a very nice spacy living room with TV and the kitchen and the bathroom were functional, would return if needed a bed in Tainan

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Finland
  • Couple, 41+

Definitely I enjoyed staying this hostel!! Not only staff is kind, but also guests are also kind. I can't speak Chinese so if they didn't take care of me, my trip in Tainan might be boring. I want say that staff knows everything we need about Taiwan and always gave me great suggestions. Hostel is very small and only for female that's why I could enjoy communicating with other guests. Enjoyed more than 100 % Tainan!!!

this hostel is the best hostel i've ever been stayed. Really nice and will definitely stay again if i will go to Tainan again

I like this hostel! The staff is nice. The hostel make me feel relax.The hostel is clean with beautiful decorations.

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

A nice and cozy hostel in Tainan, you get your own privacy as the hostel can only accommodate max 4 person. Most of the time you'll feel like you are the only person in this place as there's not many people around. Good place to stay for people who likes privacy and want some peacefulness during their trip. Nothing to complain about, great location (many famous food shops around), great place to stay. Thanks Pin.