Soda Hostel Reviews

Dabrowskiego St. 27A, Poznan, Poland

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel, and I would come back and stay again. The location is within walking distance of Poznan Glowny train station, maybe a bit far if you have a fully loaded backpack, but doable. My only quibble was with the shower, the handle for the faucet sticks out so far into the shower, I kept bumping it and turning off the water while I was washing in the shower :/. Other than that, everything was great.

The hostel is very clean and the staff are very helpful. The internet connection was fast and reliable, much better than any other hostel we stayed in our trip. Overall, we were very satisfied with this hostel. The only drawback was the noise from the trams on the street, but if you keep the windows closed, it won't bother you much.

Thank you very much. This is true: our soda wifi works quite fast:) Best regards!