Soda Hostel Reviews

Dabrowskiego St. 27A, Poznan, Poland

Walking distance to train/bus station and city transport. Very clean and tidy ...but atmosphere is missing. No pubs crawling or different stuff offered at reception. Too quiet ... It was just me, another girl and couple with baby staying on Saturday night on Paddy's Weekend. No facilities to prepare food except microwave and electric kettle. You need to pay extra for breakfast which wasn't something amazing ... Good just for one night stay. I do not recommend it for parties.

You are right. Soda is not directly at the noisy Old Market. Our place is famous for its chill out atmosphere. We usually don't have very party groups - we are focused on backpackers, tourists, students and young businness. We invite to our hipster district with a few great famous places like Yezyce Kuchnia, Concordia Design and Juice Drinkers!

I really enjoyed my stay in Soda Hostel. I went to Poznan for a training course and I had to study a little bit, so I wanted to stay in a calm and clean place and I found a perfect one.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Hope to see U back! :)

Great neighbourhood - different than the old town, very nice cafes, restaurants and old buildings. Nice district and very nice hostel - one of the best I've ever stayed.

• 5th Jan 2014

Thank you so much for such a good review!

It is a very nice and modern hostel. Near the center and train station. The price should include breakfast, because almost every hostel in Poznan has breakfast and room for the same price as in this only for the room. But in general I'm happy for choosing this one. The staff is also both nice and helpfull.

Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see U some time! And all the best for 2014!

kitchen, rooms and bathrooms are all spotlessly clean. love the location - can see a "real" side of poznan, and you can see so much more than the typical touristy stuffs on the walk to the city center.

Thank you very mcuh for such a good opinion! Hope to see u back!

Overall hostel was nice, wifi worked well. One major thing though: the "fully equipped modern kitchen" didn't have a stove!! Only a microwave! Other than that lockers weren't very useful as they had compartments but well you could still put important things in it..

Thank you very much for your opinion. We'll try to be better and better.