Rating 357 Total Reviews
Rating 357 Total Reviews
Sofia Hostel Located at Viale Abruzzi, 70, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy 20131 Viale Abruzzi, 70
49% 357
45.4829425 9.2172932
    Rooms available

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
2.0

Really bad behavior of the staff. Not supporting and above all trying to bluff with the customers by telling them wrong information.

19th Apr 2016
5.4

When I arrived I found out that I was being charged 50% more than listed online for "sheet and taxes surcharges". That may be normal for Milan as they claimed, but I have never had that happen anywhere else, and I've backpacked all over Europe and the Middle East. Rooms are ok, and wifi works, but other than that there's no common space, no maps or help for tourists of any kind, so you're kind of on your own without any real advantage to staying in a hostel. My first negative review

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
2.0

That is the worsth hostel, i've ever stayed. Definitly it was terribble. We booked 4 female room. But when we go there, staff told us that "there is no space for 4 girls. So we should sleep with 7 girls or with mix room. Also it's not clear. Smells really bad. ıf you have a chance, JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND. DONT STAY THIS HOSTEL.

• India, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
4.9

Little Cleanliness and better facilities are required with room conditions

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
4.3

A rip-of tourists!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
2.3

Literally the worse place we have ever stayed. Really strange place too and rude staff, no lockers, room jam packed with more beds that it should have and way too close to each other, staff coming in and out of the room at all hours, dirty sheets but had to pay extra for them, toilet had no paper or even a seat, kitchen is just a hall way with a fridge. We booked two nights but arrived late the first, stayed up all night in the "lobby" and left the next morning!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
4.0

Staff not very friendly/helpful. No availability to lock belongings in the locker in our room. Although it was cheap, I would recommend finding a different place to stay...

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2016
2.3

Simply horrible. The toilet disn't even had a toilet seat. The staff was totally unfriendly and unhelpful. They charged us 3 euros for the sheets (and there was no option of using our own sheets) and ir is quite far feom the city. Also, there is no lock on the door or any safes available at the hostel. Defineatly do not recomend

26th Mar 2016
4.9

The staff was kind of a rude and I didn't feel very safe or secure there. There was no lock on the dorm door and in the middle of the night a random man came in and started talking to me while I was laying in bed.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
3.4

Upon arriving at the hostel the member of staff that checked me in was neither friendly nor helpful, he was short on change and I had to pay with the exact amount or not receive the correct change. After checking in I was showed where the room was but nothing else, upon finding the bathroom the shower wasn't connected to the wall and there was no toilet seat. Later on in the evening the police arrived and took everyone's passport for around 45 minutes. Bad staff and facilities, do not stay here.