4.9
Rating 421 Total Reviews
4.9
Rating 421 Total Reviews
Sofia Hostel Located at Viale Abruzzi, 70, , Milan.
Italy

• bayramsevinc2
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
7.1

İdare eder yani. Bu paraya bu hizmet. Şikayet etmenin gereği yok. Ben herhangi bir sorun yaşamadım. Hostel mantığını ve ortamını bilen birisi de sorun yaşamaz. Rahatlıkla tercih edebilirsiniz. Ancak 3 kuruş para verip üstüne 5 yıldızlı hizmet bekliyorsanız eğer, başka yere gitmenizi tavsiye ederim.

16th Jul 2016
6.6

It was disappointing not to find the kitchen to make food, any cups, tableware and utensils. Only machine to buy beverages. Instead of booked bed in Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm I was put in 8-bed door. Not sure if want to return there again.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
2.0

Place terrible, the spawning asked me out and when I refused I was treated very badly, bathrooms bad state , I not recomend

• Cameroon, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2016
2.6

The receptionist was so incompetent and rude. Everything was broken, the shower was is such a miserable state that it looks they had left if that way in order to discourage guests to ever take a shower during their stay. The bathroom and room was not clean. I stay one night but my biggest fear during my stay was to catch up an infection. The wifi was so bad. All in all, i think this place should be shut down as it doesn't respect basic and elementary rules of hygiene.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
2.0

-Worst hostel ever, won't be using HW again either and warning people -27€ Euros owing jumped to 37€ even though taxes are said to be included. -Photocopies of passports demanded & refused full drivers license & EU ID residency card or threat to kick out even though fine everywhere else in EU -Spoke to HW who was extremely unhelpful & couldn't tell why other ID wasnt acceptable only at this den -place mouldy, no security & same man tried to take me "a nightclub" with a sus group of guys. Unsafe!

29th Jun 2016
6.6

It is near to metro.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
5.4

Firstly we got moved to another place across town due to a "technical glitch". They then overcharged us and said we had to have linen even though we'd specified that we didn't want it when booking. Lots of building noise in room above until 9pm and toilet overflowed when flushed. Would not stay again.

• sunzhang7831
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
3.7

the worst hostel I have every stayed in, I was looking for a cheap place to stay for the night (arriving late and flying out early), so I looked for a cheap place. I was charged about 7 euros more than the price I was suppose to pay (linens, tax, and just because this guy said so). I arrived at around 12:30am because my train was delayed and when I argued the extra 7 euros the staff threatened to not let me stay because 'it's late and he shouldn't even be working' though it says 24hr recepti

• Laos, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
2.9

You should take care more of custimers and improve your service

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
5.7

The staff were miserable grumpy and not very helpful. We weren't offered a map or tips for things to do in the area. The location is fine if you don't mind walking or getting the metro to places. The bathroom wasn't the best the shower for didn't close which meant the bathroom flooded every shower and the shower head fell off constantly. Definitely. Better hostels around.