Rating 458 Total Reviews
Rating 458 Total Reviews
Sofia Hostel Located at Viale Abruzzi, 70, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy 20131 Viale Abruzzi, 70
49% 458
45.4829425 9.2172932
    Rooms available

24th Sep 2016
2.0

Terrible place, looks very weird and dirty. I booked my stay with hostel world and when I arrived at 10pm I was informed they didn't have a room for me. I had to find something by myself and spent money with taxis to take me to other places. Until now I didn't receive any answer from Hostel world about the money I payed for reservation. Really frustrated. After almost 14 hours traveling you find out you don't have a place to stay... and the worst is to just be informed about it when you arrive.

18th Sep 2016
4.3

Isn't secure, even if you are just passing one night isn't nice or peaceful

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
2.0

DONT DO IT! I have never felt the need to write a review - but this place was that bad that I don't want anyone to endure the same problems. The staff are the laziest, rudest and most useless I have ever come across. Asking one of them to hire a towel was like trying to crack the Da Vinci code. The rooms are absolutely filthy - doors hanging off the showers, dirty linen and horrendous smell downstairs. Felt unsafe despite having a lock on my door - resorted to padlocking my luggage due to staff.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016
3.4

The staff was rude .. He was coming in and out of the room frequently during the night! The doors are always open and it wasn't air conditioned!

26th Aug 2016
2.3

One of the worst hostels ever. Staffs: Rude and poor manners - provides one bed for 2 days during payment and later moves us (actually our stuff) from room to room and orders us to sleep there. when asked for reason, gives a rude reply. Atmosphere: Dirty, uncleaned bathrooms, no fresh air in the room. Only a little ventilation. Security: Zero security offered by the hostel. No keys were provided to our rooms. Anyone can come in anytime and we had to keep our stuff locked in our car.

• zafpinano
  • Malaysia, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
5.7

Not as expected, nothing really look like the pic shown on the profile, being placed in room of 6 when requested to be in 4. And there's no security to the room as there are no lock required. The whole environment just uncomfortable.

• India, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
4.9

Night Receptionist guy misbehaving with talent. If anybody need any help. He shows attitude and never helped. Poor service

4th Aug 2016
2.3

It wasn't the filthy beds, tablecloths passing for curtains or the shower rod held up by rope that bothered us. What made it such an horrendous experience was that when showering I peeked out of the "curtain" only to find one of their employees standing in the window watching me shower. We informed the manager and told him we weren't comfortable staying another night. He spoke over me, called me a liar and even spoke ill of my parents. We ended up leaving and forfeiting the money. Avoidthisd

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
2.0

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, PLEASE BOOK ELSEWHERE! The hostel was hard to find and had to ask locals to guide me. The receptionist was terrible and very unprofessional. The moment he realized I was American, he told me my reservation did not exist and pretended to show sympathy and told me he canceled another booking to accommodate me. In reality, there were many empty bunks. Ended up charging me €12 instead of €7. Wifi was terrible. People were loud. VERY DIRTY AND NO WINDOWS IN SUCH A HUMID ROOM.ETC!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
8.0

Staff were really helpful with directions and recommendations. Was clean and tidy. There's a bar and fridge so food and drink is easy to come across. Location is in walking distance of all the things you'll want to do and metro is very nearby. Only thing is there were lockers to put things but no keys so had to carry our valuables.