5.0
Rating 441 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 441 Total Reviews
Sofia Hostel Located at Viale Abruzzi, 70, , Milan.
Italy

• zafpinano
  • Malaysia, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
5.7

Not as expected, nothing really look like the pic shown on the profile, being placed in room of 6 when requested to be in 4. And there's no security to the room as there are no lock required. The whole environment just uncomfortable.

• India, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
4.9

Night Receptionist guy misbehaving with talent. If anybody need any help. He shows attitude and never helped. Poor service

4th Aug 2016
2.3

It wasn't the filthy beds, tablecloths passing for curtains or the shower rod held up by rope that bothered us. What made it such an horrendous experience was that when showering I peeked out of the "curtain" only to find one of their employees standing in the window watching me shower. We informed the manager and told him we weren't comfortable staying another night. He spoke over me, called me a liar and even spoke ill of my parents. We ended up leaving and forfeiting the money. Avoidthisd

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
2.0

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, PLEASE BOOK ELSEWHERE! The hostel was hard to find and had to ask locals to guide me. The receptionist was terrible and very unprofessional. The moment he realized I was American, he told me my reservation did not exist and pretended to show sympathy and told me he canceled another booking to accommodate me. In reality, there were many empty bunks. Ended up charging me €12 instead of €7. Wifi was terrible. People were loud. VERY DIRTY AND NO WINDOWS IN SUCH A HUMID ROOM.ETC!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
8.0

Staff were really helpful with directions and recommendations. Was clean and tidy. There's a bar and fridge so food and drink is easy to come across. Location is in walking distance of all the things you'll want to do and metro is very nearby. Only thing is there were lockers to put things but no keys so had to carry our valuables.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
6.6

I would've liked a kitchen but Carrefour and tons of restaurants are close. I was never given a key and even though there was someone in reception at all times I didn't feel my stuff was very safe. I was in the all female dorm and the beds were pressed very close together so it felt like we were all sleeping in the same bed in a row of 5. Saying that the hostel is very cheap and clean.

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

We got upgraded to a bigger room than what we actually paid for, there aren't many facilities but there is a smoking area where we met loads of great people. The bathrooms were very nice for a hostel and make sure you buy your own water since you can't drink the tap water there. There are plenty of cheap places to eat and a carrefour a few minutes away which makes the lack of kitchen easy to deal with. I would recommend this place, it has a good location and super helpful staff

• bayramsevinc2
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
7.1

İdare eder yani. Bu paraya bu hizmet. Şikayet etmenin gereği yok. Ben herhangi bir sorun yaşamadım. Hostel mantığını ve ortamını bilen birisi de sorun yaşamaz. Rahatlıkla tercih edebilirsiniz. Ancak 3 kuruş para verip üstüne 5 yıldızlı hizmet bekliyorsanız eğer, başka yere gitmenizi tavsiye ederim.

16th Jul 2016
6.6

It was disappointing not to find the kitchen to make food, any cups, tableware and utensils. Only machine to buy beverages. Instead of booked bed in Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm I was put in 8-bed door. Not sure if want to return there again.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
2.0

Place terrible, the spawning asked me out and when I refused I was treated very badly, bathrooms bad state , I not recomend