4.5
Rating 376 Total Reviews
4.5
Rating 376 Total Reviews
Sofia Hostel Located at Viale Abruzzi, 70, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy 20131 Viale Abruzzi, 70
45% 376
45.4829425 9.2172932
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th May 2016
4.0

Since the moment I arrived, i was treat like nothing. No hostel Tour; the staff wasn't into help; The bedroom was with pee smell, the TV was there (without cables to turn on), the bathroom was dirty. And for help to not return, The price was not what were described on here! he charge more 6€ saying that is the price of the sheets that were not included -.-. I RECCOMEND to go to another Hostel for a few more Euros!

• Pakistan, All Female Group, 25-30
6th May 2016
2.6

Extremely rude staff. We booked 2 rooms for 6 people. However they gave us one room for 6 people in same price. Charged 3 euros per night for linen and towels and did not provide towels. Total waste of money. Not recommended at all.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
2.0

Really bad behavior of the staff. Not supporting and above all trying to bluff with the customers by telling them wrong information.

19th Apr 2016
3.1

Worst hostel in my life. Booked a room for 4 and got one with 6 beds.. Made a complain and they put another bed in.. At the end looked like a giant couple bed for 7 people.. A homeless shelter would have more space. The showers, common area and location are nice.. I know it's cheap but there are other hostels for same price and much better that I visited in Milan, I tried this one and got a nightmare. Ciao

19th Apr 2016
5.4

When I arrived I found out that I was being charged 50% more than listed online for "sheet and taxes surcharges". That may be normal for Milan as they claimed, but I have never had that happen anywhere else, and I've backpacked all over Europe and the Middle East. Rooms are ok, and wifi works, but other than that there's no common space, no maps or help for tourists of any kind, so you're kind of on your own without any real advantage to staying in a hostel. My first negative review

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
2.0

That is the worsth hostel, i've ever stayed. Definitly it was terribble. We booked 4 female room. But when we go there, staff told us that "there is no space for 4 girls. So we should sleep with 7 girls or with mix room. Also it's not clear. Smells really bad. ıf you have a chance, JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND. DONT STAY THIS HOSTEL.

16th Apr 2016
4.9

Little Cleanliness and better facilities are required with room conditions

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
4.3

A rip-of tourists!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
2.3

Literally the worse place we have ever stayed. Really strange place too and rude staff, no lockers, room jam packed with more beds that it should have and way too close to each other, staff coming in and out of the room at all hours, dirty sheets but had to pay extra for them, toilet had no paper or even a seat, kitchen is just a hall way with a fridge. We booked two nights but arrived late the first, stayed up all night in the "lobby" and left the next morning!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
4.0

Staff not very friendly/helpful. No availability to lock belongings in the locker in our room. Although it was cheap, I would recommend finding a different place to stay...