Soggiorno Fortezza Fiorentina Reviews

Viale Fratelli Rosselli 61, Florence, Italy

We had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay. The hosts were lovely and very welcoming, the rooms were great and comfortable. Showers and facilities were very clean and well kept.

Marisa is amazing! I've never felt so welcome. Wonderful room. Location close to sites but on a very busy loud road. Worth it though! I would surely return!

We stayed in Florence for two nights. The hostel is close to the central station, a little bit further away from the city center. All in all I think the location is good. The room was large and clean, the bed was comfy.Sadly the window points to a very busy street so it's very loud. We had AC so that was good. Breakfast was poor, not even a fresh caffee. No kitchen and no common room, that's a pitty but it is a Bed&Breakfast so I should't expect that.

Lovely guesthouse, the room was big and well-decorated and everything was very clean. There was a fridge in the room, and breakfast comes in packets that they give you the night before that you eat at the table in your room. There's also a kettle which is great if you're a Brit abroad missing cups of tea! Marisa was very nice and gave us some great recommendations on what do do in Florence. It's in a good location too, 5 mins walk from the station and 15 from the centre of town.

I had a very pleasant stay at this place. The room and bathroom facilities were in great condition. The rooms were air-conditioned, which is great during the hot summer nights I spent in Florence (and very unexpected bonus considering the low price of the room). The staff were also friendly and provided helpful sightseeing tips.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts