Soggiorno Madrid Reviews

Viale Redi, 1, Florence, Italy

I like this hotel and staff. The only suggestion I have to improve the breakfast.

Super hotel! The location is quite near the railwaystation, and the room is very comfortable and clean, wifi is also very fast! A grandpa works there als the doorman and he recommended us a nice&cheap restaurant! I will definitely choose this hotel when i come to Florence again!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • China

We were very surprised at how big the room was! It was really more like a hotel. About a 15 minute walk from the downtown area, and the owner showed us the highlights on a map, as well as recommending some awesome local food places.

We loved our stay and the very warm welcome ! I definitely recommend it.

The room that we stayed in looked like a decrepit version of what is shown in the photos. The location is only about 20 min walk from major sights and attractions, but the hostel is situated on the corner of 2 major roadways. Being on the ground floor, you can hear the loud cars and street traffic all night. Also, our room was ridden with mosquitoes. After one night I woke up with more than 6 mosquito bites throughout my body. The staff is friendly and nice, but we did not enjoy our stay here.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts