Soggiorno Michelangelo Reviews

Via. Fra Bartolomeo 24, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Very close to a great super market. Location is about 15-20 minutes walk to the city center. Had to deal with a few annoying mosquitos. Rooms are very nice with own bathroom. Big window with lots of natural light. Kitchen available but somewhat limited. Internet was really spotty.

This place is just OK. The location is a bit of a walk to the Duomo and train station, about 20-25 minutes, but it's not bad if you don't mind walking. Oscar is very friendly and the rooms are fine. It costs 5 euro extra for breakfast and 5 euros a day for air conditioning.

I'm sorry for your comment 1 distance from the center 800 meters that I am old I go in 10 minutes wrote that breakfast is not included for cleaning if you were dating from the room as I could not clean? I think his opinion is not coretto Oscar

It was a very cute place, but they guy who runs it seemed very grumpy and was quite unpleasant. Didn't tell us we had to pay for breakfast until we checked out.

Wonderful, homey b

Oscar is so helpful and very welcoming. It is a lovely place to relax and get a good sleep as it is out out the centre. It is about a 15 minute walk into the centre, which we did a couple of times a day with no problem, even felt safe to walk at night. There is a cafe (right next door), self service laundry and a supermarket very close by. Has a lift- so no carting your luggage up stairs! Would return for sure!

We loved the hostel. Staff was welcoming and accommodating. Facilities were lovely. I especially liked my freshly made cappuccino each morning. It is a little bit of a walk from the center of everything, however, it was refreshing to walk down the quiet streets after a long, noisy, crowded day in downtown. We enjoyed having a laundry mat, grocery store, bakery, and some tasty restaurants just a few doors down. Thank you for making our stay memorable.

This didn't feel like your average hostel. This felt more like we rented a friends city apartment for the weekend. The rooms were very tidy and it was a stones throw away from the city centre. When visit Florence I will be sure to book again. Thank you.

• 28th May 2013

Very clean and very comfortable: maybe the best B&B’s I’ve ever stayed at. The owners are most friendly and helpful and know everything about Florence. The breakfast is an Italian one with wholemeal toast and cheese. Practically the only problem is that you can hear the other guests talking in the corridor. Besides, there could be some pegs on the wall for coats. About the location: the area is nice and quiet, but be prepared to walk a lot or take a bus. Nevertheless, excellent value for money!

Oscar, the owner, is fantastic! The hotel is clean, beautiful, and a lovely place to come home to every night. Breakfast is completely adequate and Oscar makes coffee so you're not stuck with the instant stuff. The hotel is a 15 minute walk from the Duomo - really easy, felt really safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Florence and will definitely be staying here again myself when I go back.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts