Soggiorno Pitti Reviews

Piazza Pitti, 8, Florence, Italy

Not a place I stay if you want to meet people. I stayed in a room that was tiny, literally a bed, nightstand and desk almost all touching. No sense of community or opportunity to meet other people.

i did not have time to prepare for the trip so I asked the staff lots of questions about Florence. They were so helpful and patient to give me the tips in travelling around. The hostel is very clean, with great location and is comfortable to stay.

Quiet, clean, luminous, and nice reception!

• 12th May 2015
  • China

Connected to the wi-fi but no internet Also, day 2 no water, apparently connected with the building going on on the roof. Great location but unlikely to stay here again or recommend

• 27th Apr 2015

I think they need more toilets available and maybe not attached to the shower.

I had a great stay--staff was friendly, and the housekeeper kept the rooms and bathroom clean. The only improvement I would suggest is having more hangers in the room, because amongst the 5 of us, there were maybe 3 hangers.

Central location. Friendly staff. Good wifi, nice common room. Tiny elevator but does its work.

The location is very good, roght in front of the Pitti Palace. The staff couldnt communicate properly in English. The bathroom was not very clean. And there was no kitchen or even fridge to use. I paid for a 4 bed bedroom, and was allocated on a 5 bed bedroom.

We really enjoyed this hostel. The location in front of Pitti Palace and 3 minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio was excellent. The rooms were nice and facilities were always clean. The staff was very helpful for helping us plan our Florence activities. Good hostel for a good price.

I would like to thank the staff of Soggiorno Pitti for their care and attentiveness, everything was very good. The room was clean, the location is exellent (3 minutes walk to Ponte Vecchio).

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Russia

The bedroom was just a bed and a nightstand--however, when staying in a hostel that was no problem for me! The bathroom was very clean and I thought the staff and general areas were accommodating. I would recommend this hostel for its location and security to anyone traveling to Florence. Great view of the Pitti Palace!!

• 29th Jan 2015