Soggiorno Pitti Reviews

Piazza Pitti, 8, Florence, Italy

Not enough plugs per room, and no lockers. Otherwise, location is perfect!

It was in an excellent location and the staff were very informative and helpful. The beds were very uncomfortable and it got incredibly hot in our room (up the very steep and narrow stairs) and we were only given a very weak fan. Apart from that a fantastic place to stay.

Nice location in front of big piazza with pitti palace. Walking distancd to everything, also the train station. Chose to the famous old bridge. VERY few sockets to charge your phone. No lockers in room. Had room for 4 alone in early august, met no one else who lived there. Staff not on time, but they called us to make sure we navigated correctly from the station. Staff had little knowledge of the attractions such as free walking tour and the closeby gardens being closed first monday every month.

Great place to stay. Location is good, silence during the night so you can rest. Only thing that was missing is the air conditioning

Very small room. A bit too small for the price.

价格略贵,不过旅店很有欧洲风情

This was definitely not a 'hostel'? If it was i would be surprised. Seemed more like apartments but not at the same time? At night it was such an eerie feeling. So quiet and dark around the halls i honestly felt scared to sleep. Only one shower on my floor, absolutely no internet on my floor either and there was a kitchen but was unable to use it........ Terrible place no hostel vibe at all. If you just want a nights sleep stay here otherwise go someplace else!

Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent location. It might be helpful to have a note either on the hostel world website or on the actual building of how to find the reception once inside the building - that part was a bit tricky!

This place was pretty nice. We had our own room (it was supposed to be a single, but we shared a bed), so that was nice. It was quite clean. The bathroom was clean and nice as well. We only shared it with 2 others. It didn't have a separate room for the toilet and the shower though, which was kind of inconvenient. It has a pretty good location, right across from the Piti Palace and a short walk from Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo. Had some problems with noise. Overall: would stay again.

My room was one of the smallest ones which only had a window facing the inner building, and there was a lingering tobacco smell. There was also no air con or much of any facilities. But the price was reasonable and location is great. There's a bit of a trek from the train station (by foot) though.

Molto bene!

• 29th May 2015

Good location. I saw the staff only once for check in. Definitely not the spot to meet people. As a solo female traveler, it felt weird to have staff leave at 8pm and then have 4 men check into the room, with what seemed like no other travelers around. I didn't have any problems, but something to consider. Only one bathroom for the floor. No kitchen. Good security. I'd say not more than 1, maybe 2 nights unless you can fill the room with your friends.

Not a place I stay if you want to meet people. I stayed in a room that was tiny, literally a bed, nightstand and desk almost all touching. No sense of community or opportunity to meet other people.

i did not have time to prepare for the trip so I asked the staff lots of questions about Florence. They were so helpful and patient to give me the tips in travelling around. The hostel is very clean, with great location and is comfortable to stay.

Quiet, clean, luminous, and nice reception!

Connected to the wi-fi but no internet Also, day 2 no water, apparently connected with the building going on on the roof. Great location but unlikely to stay here again or recommend

• 27th Apr 2015

I think they need more toilets available and maybe not attached to the shower.

I had a great stay--staff was friendly, and the housekeeper kept the rooms and bathroom clean. The only improvement I would suggest is having more hangers in the room, because amongst the 5 of us, there were maybe 3 hangers.

Central location. Friendly staff. Good wifi, nice common room. Tiny elevator but does its work.

The location is very good, roght in front of the Pitti Palace. The staff couldnt communicate properly in English. The bathroom was not very clean. And there was no kitchen or even fridge to use. I paid for a 4 bed bedroom, and was allocated on a 5 bed bedroom.