7.5
Very Good 1,265 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 1,265 Total Reviews
Soggiorno Pitti Located at Piazza Pitti, 8, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50123 Piazza Pitti, 8
75% 1265
43.7654640 11.2489060
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th May 2016
4.3

I've stayed here before about 3 years ago. I was excited to go back because of the location and how great it was. Jump back to 2016, the bathroom was absolutely horrible. Mold on the bathroom curtain. Just a horrible experience. Very disappointed

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
8th May 2016
5.1

The location is good and Soggiorno Pitti is a cheap place to stay, but those are the only two positives that come to mind. My single room was tiny and furnished with IKEA-like furniture, so it looked nothing like the pictures. Reception was often closed when it should have been open. The bathroom was three floors below my room and the floors in between do not belong to the hostel. That was weird. Worst of all: the bathroom was absolutely disgusting.

• ain020986
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.3

The worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Only one toilet and shower on the floor. No safe box at all. Room and shower are dirty. My roommate said that he got a bed bug and luckily I did not get one! No safe box or locker storage at all. Overall just bad. The only good thing is that, one of my roommate is very cool, kind and friendly. Had great time with him.

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
3.7

Think of the worst place you could imagine and multiply it by one hundred. This was the most dull, boring and grotty place I've stayed at. The room we were in had ceiling so low I was hunched the entire time. The beds were about as comfortable as laying on daggers and both me and my partner left with around 40 cumulative bed bug bites. If you want the location then book right away, but if you care about your personal wellbeing then don't even consider staying at this disgusting 'hostel'.

21st Apr 2016
5.4

Bedsheets had holes and bloodstains, and room was hot at night as AC/radiator did not work. Cleaning staff woke us up in the morning with loud chatter, and shower will spray you outside of the stall when turning on. Otherwise, it was fine in terms of location etc., just nothing special. Couldn't get into building without an electronic pass, but the entrance to the hotel floor was open 24/7. No safe in room. Staff VERY persistent calling a taxi for us in the rain - THANK YOU! :D

• shaygabs
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Soggiorno Pitti was very accommodating with my late check in! Location is amazing. Across the street from Pitti Palace and close to Pont Vecchio. I had a private room, so this place did have more of a hotel feel. I would definitely recommend if you need some alone time!

• China, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

Nice staff and great location.

13th Apr 2016
8.0

The location is by far the best part about this place! It's directly across the street from the Palazzo Pitti. I stayed in the 5-person dorm room, so my experience was much more of the hostel variety than a b&b one. The bathroom was all right but I'd recommend shower shoes for peace of mind. There's an elevator, but you should still be prepared to make the hike up the 3-5 storey stairwell just in case. It's quite echoey because of the tile, but I had no problems sleeping. Def come here!

6th Apr 2016

It was OK. I was in the top floor room, which I believe is One of their cheaper rooms. Everything was functional in a kind of low end hostel way, a few outlets didn't work, Broken fixtures in the bathroom. Ceiling fan didn't work. The problem I had was that the room was a little warm for me even in early April when I was there. So I wanted to open the windows at night, But there were no screens so some mosquitos got in and basically tortured me all night. Nice staff.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

We loved our stay at the Soggiorno Pitti, the location is perfect - right across the Palazzo Pitti- our room had a cute little terrasse, and the receptionist was exceptionnally helpful. Walls could be freshened up though, and the cleaning lady just barged into our room a couple of times although it wasn't even time for check out yet, but we had a good laugh of it. I would definitly go back.