Soggiorno Pitti Reviews

Piazza Pitti, 8, Florence, Italy

We have ordered double room for 50€/ room and we got something similar to Bender's cloakroom(Futurama). The rooms was so tiny that we could not open the suitcase. We had to open in before the room. Window was heading to the air shaft. Common bathrooon the floor was adept for hygienic control. We did not have stomach to check the dirt in the bath.After 10 minutes in this jail, we asked for the bigger room. They gave us normal room of normal size with aircondition. we had to pay extra 26€ /room.

Really not bad at all given the price. Rooms were very clean, the bathroom was the only thing that was a bit dirty. I would recommend wearing flip flops or shower shoes. Other then that very pleasant staff and nice stay even if only for one night.

• 28th Jun 2014

A good place to stay at a great location

this HOTEL was just dirty, my 2-people room was tiny and not very nice. Personal in this hotel was very nice and helpful the location was very good. Hotel was not worth its price.

BEDBUGS. Unbelievable. Otherwise great location.

It is an amazing spot. But if you want dead quiet the elevator won't give u that. Also no cooking facilities. It's more of a hotel than hostel. But we had a great time there

Stayed for 2 nights. The location was great in Florence. The hostel was a short walk to the Duomo. It was difficult to meet other travelers and I was disappointed with the lack of lockers to put valuables in. Even though belongings can be stored at the reception, the reception hours are limited so you can only do that during daytime hours. The hostel was just okay, but the location and price made it worth it.

Excellent location. Not much atmosphere in the hotel, but plenty outside. No airco in room, only fan, I think there are rooms with a/c if you pay extra. The matress was not very comfortable (very old matress).

• 9th Jun 2014

Shower was a little dirty, but the room was fine.

We stayed 2 days in Florence. The city is lovely and so is the hotel's area. The hotel itself is quite clean and people working there are really nice. Nevertheless, sleeping there wasn't as good as expected: the mattresses are really old & not confortable and people at this floor were super noisy.

Good lacation, bus stop nearby to and from train station. Wifi was not good on the rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful.

well they put as at the atic!!!in a room that doesn't exist at the pics.they charge us for towels,because we close the room from hostelworld and there is no air condition,the room was very small and in a bad place,they never clean up the room,just make our bed...with the old seats.and offcorse theres no double bed...just two seperate beds...

• 27th May 2014
  • Greece

OMG! I had the hardest time communicating with the staff- they barely spoke any english! also no internet in rooms which was really sucky. the only place where you can have wifi is in the common area , which was the smallest common area ive seen so far!

There was NO soap at the bathrooms for two days. So i had to find the cleaning lady myself and get a bar. ... The wifi will not connect till the 48th time u try. So u gotta try a billion times to get it. But overall it's okay

• 7th May 2014
  • Denmark

It's a lovely place, I would recommend it to anyone.

Good location, fun experience in an old building. Room was a tad odd (1/2 ceiling really low) and outdated but this was part of the fun! Good price and helpful staff, good shower. Saggy beds.

Loved the place. Very charming building, old style.

I order a two beds room, but they only provide a big bed, which is annoying, I have to move to another mixed room. The room isn't clean with lots of insects, I got bitten there and my left hand swollen like a ball. The receptionist is very nice!

Our room was in a dusty attic that my tall friend couldn't even stand up in. Further, even though the description lists three different final checkin times (8, 8:30, 9) eight is apparently the real one and they were upset that I had planned on the final one. Don't make the same mistake as me...

I liked the room and the ambiance. I was disappointed there wasn't an area for guests to gather in the evenings. I would definitely stay here again.