Fabulous 1,249 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,249 Total Reviews
Soggiorno Pitti Located at Piazza Pitti, 8, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50123 Piazza Pitti, 8
83% 1249
43.7654640 11.2489060
    Rooms available

21st Apr 2016
5.4

Bedsheets had holes and bloodstains, and room was hot at night as AC/radiator did not work. Cleaning staff woke us up in the morning with loud chatter, and shower will spray you outside of the stall when turning on. Otherwise, it was fine in terms of location etc., just nothing special. Couldn't get into building without an electronic pass, but the entrance to the hotel floor was open 24/7. No safe in room. Staff VERY persistent calling a taxi for us in the rain - THANK YOU! :D

• shaygabs
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Soggiorno Pitti was very accommodating with my late check in! Location is amazing. Across the street from Pitti Palace and close to Pont Vecchio. I had a private room, so this place did have more of a hotel feel. I would definitely recommend if you need some alone time!

• China, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

Nice staff and great location.

13th Apr 2016
8.0

The location is by far the best part about this place! It's directly across the street from the Palazzo Pitti. I stayed in the 5-person dorm room, so my experience was much more of the hostel variety than a b&b one. The bathroom was all right but I'd recommend shower shoes for peace of mind. There's an elevator, but you should still be prepared to make the hike up the 3-5 storey stairwell just in case. It's quite echoey because of the tile, but I had no problems sleeping. Def come here!

6th Apr 2016

It was OK. I was in the top floor room, which I believe is One of their cheaper rooms. Everything was functional in a kind of low end hostel way, a few outlets didn't work, Broken fixtures in the bathroom. Ceiling fan didn't work. The problem I had was that the room was a little warm for me even in early April when I was there. So I wanted to open the windows at night, But there were no screens so some mosquitos got in and basically tortured me all night. Nice staff.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

We loved our stay at the Soggiorno Pitti, the location is perfect - right across the Palazzo Pitti- our room had a cute little terrasse, and the receptionist was exceptionnally helpful. Walls could be freshened up though, and the cleaning lady just barged into our room a couple of times although it wasn't even time for check out yet, but we had a good laugh of it. I would definitly go back.

• lenamkhanh
  • Vietnam, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
6.0

There's only one toilet for the whole floor. The common room is not really used, so I can't really meet other guests. Besides from that, the hostel is in a prime location, right next to Piazza Pitti.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Mar 2016
7.1

But dingy but actually not a bad stay for a couple of nights. Beds were very comfy and they had the BEST shower so that was a plus! The location was fab, not far from anywhere you wanted to be, a good place to stay!

28th Nov 2015
7.4

Very little security once inside the hostel, bring your own padlock for your suitcase, but you need the magnetic key to enter the building once reception closes at 7 or 8 PM. Staff was able to provide directions to the main tourist attractions without a problem, and recommended a good, cheap restaurant as well. All of the main tourist attractions were easily reachable in a 20-25 minute walk from the hostel. The common area isn't really used, so you can't meet guests from other rooms.

10th Nov 2015

Great quaint place in Firenze. The staff are great too. I recommend a stay.