Soggiorno Pitti Reviews

Piazza Pitti, 8, Florence, Italy

Very little security once inside the hostel, bring your own padlock for your suitcase, but you need the magnetic key to enter the building once reception closes at 7 or 8 PM. Staff was able to provide directions to the main tourist attractions without a problem, and recommended a good, cheap restaurant as well. All of the main tourist attractions were easily reachable in a 20-25 minute walk from the hostel. The common area isn't really used, so you can't meet guests from other rooms.

Great quaint place in Firenze. The staff are great too. I recommend a stay.

The room is quite basic but I could get what I needed there and clean. The staff are friendly. Good location.

This was a fantastic place to stay in Florence! It is very close to Punto Vecchio which was great as we could walk straight over and into the heart of the city. Everything was really clean and they were very accommodating to us as we arrived outside of their office open hours and it was very easy. It is not a place to stay if you want to party. It has nice, quiet rooms. I would definitely recommend to stay here!

Thank you for your comment. We're glad thatyou had a good experience in Soggiorno Pitti. We hope to host you again, best regards, Soggiorno Pitti

It's not so much a hostel as an apartment room with multiple beds in it. Aside from the room and the bathroom, there wasn't much in the way of facilities. The guy who checked me in was nice and let me store some stuff in the staff fridge because there was no guest kitchen at all. The bath in the bathroom was v discoloured and looked mouldy. t was also a bit longer to walk there from the train station than I'd expected.

Excellent location and staff. Very nicely decorated. Would return :). Cons: 1. our 5 beds room had only 2 power sockets; 2. there were no lockers. Even if you have a padlock, you can't attach it to the available wardrobe.

Thank you for having chosen Soggiorno Pitti. Thank you for the reply, we'll take in consideration your comment to improve our room. We hope to see you again, best regars, Soggiorno Pitti

Unfortunately I was unable to stay at this hostel due to a cancelled train. When I called on the afternoon before my stay, I was told that I would receive a full refund. Since then I have been messed around countless times and received contradicting information from various members of staff before finally being told that I would not receive this refund. I understand that there are policies in place but feel my time and effort (not to mention the cost of international calls) has been wasted.

You can't beat the location, right across from Pitti Palace, and so close to Ponte Vecchio and all the museums. Our room was a bit small and attic-like, but it had a lot of character! It was a bit difficult working around the early closing times of the reception, but the staff were extremely accommodating to our late arrival, even when our flight was delayed quite a bit later.

Thank you for your comment, we hope to host you again. Best regards, Soggiorno Pitti

Not enough plugs per room, and no lockers. Otherwise, location is perfect!

Than you for your comment, we'll try to do the best to improve. Best regards, Soggiorno Pitti

It was in an excellent location and the staff were very informative and helpful. The beds were very uncomfortable and it got incredibly hot in our room (up the very steep and narrow stairs) and we were only given a very weak fan. Apart from that a fantastic place to stay.