Soggiorno Pitti Reviews

Piazza Pitti, 8, Florence, Italy

There was NO soap at the bathrooms for two days. So i had to find the cleaning lady myself and get a bar. ... The wifi will not connect till the 48th time u try. So u gotta try a billion times to get it. But overall it's okay

• 7th May 2014
  • Denmark

It's a lovely place, I would recommend it to anyone.

Good location, fun experience in an old building. Room was a tad odd (1/2 ceiling really low) and outdated but this was part of the fun! Good price and helpful staff, good shower. Saggy beds.

Loved the place. Very charming building, old style.

I order a two beds room, but they only provide a big bed, which is annoying, I have to move to another mixed room. The room isn't clean with lots of insects, I got bitten there and my left hand swollen like a ball. The receptionist is very nice!

Our room was in a dusty attic that my tall friend couldn't even stand up in. Further, even though the description lists three different final checkin times (8, 8:30, 9) eight is apparently the real one and they were upset that I had planned on the final one. Don't make the same mistake as me...

I liked the room and the ambiance. I was disappointed there wasn't an area for guests to gather in the evenings. I would definitely stay here again.

It's a good hostel if you just need a place to sleep or if you are in a couple, but not to meet people. There is no kitchen so you have to buy food outside, even the breakfast. The location is amazing is just in front of pitti palace and really close to the center

This place is basically just a hotel room with five/six beds in it. There's no common room, no kitchen, nowhere to hang out. There are also no lockers. You can leave your valuables with reception, but the lady's not there until later in the morning and it closes at 8:00pm, so it's not really convenient. Also, after eating breakfast in the room in the morning, we had ants in the afternoon. This place is okay--it's a bed with a door that locks--but don't expect much else.

Located in a great area of Florence away from the historic center but still close enough to walk, this place was very clean and comfortable and extremely good value for hotel standard accommodation.

I liked this hostel very much. Good location, comfortable and clean.

1 2 Next » last »