Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

We stayed at Soggiorno Primavera for 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. It is very clean, rooms are very spacious and the staff is absolutely friendly and speaks English which is also very nice. It was my second time here, and my boyfriends first time. I would recommend staying here!! :-)

• 1st Apr 2014

Massimo is extremely hospitable and took wonderful care of us during our stay. The facilities are great with hot water all the time, he changed the sheets and made the bed every day, and for our own queen room this is the best value we found in all of Rome, Florence, or Venice. We are not the kind of people to usually post reviews for things, but our experience was so good that we had to let everyone know!

Just make sure to follow the emailed instructions instead of the instructions on HostelWorld. The room was very clean, the owner Massimo (his wife was away traveling) is incredibly friendly and made me feel like an instant friend and family member. What a great impression of Italy and Florence that staying at that place and talking to him gave me. The wifi was also very speedy, which was a bonus. I hope to go back!

close to the train station, very friendly and kind staff. clean and spacious room. recommended.

The reception is really really helpful, he gave us free city map, and marked the great places to visit. After I booked the room, the reception send me a very detailed information to arrive to the hotel from the train station. You can use the microwave oven for free. Great hotel!

We loved this hostel. Massimo is very kind and hospitable. We only stayed one night but I loved it! If you go to florence, stay at this hostel! They even told us of an amazing restaurant that was pretty cheap. The food was incredible! Loved it.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

it's quit good but if there are kitchen and breakfast would be better anyways, thank you!!

Great staff, comfortable room, clean facilities, and a decent price. The location was easy to find from the main train station, and wasn't a far walk from many of the sights in Florence.

This place is fantantic! Massimo and Marisa are amazing! The rooms are very clean and comfortable! I felt at home! I highly recommend this hostel.

Soggiorno Primavera is an amazing place to stay during your visit in Florence. I found it to be quiet and relaxed since it was away from the city center, but this did not make it out of reach. Massimo is super helpful and kind. I stayed in a nice 4 bed dorm with comfortable beds and nice space. Definite recommend and would stay again!

very near to the main station and street, nice staff and good facilities.

A good hostel run by a couple. Just next to train station but not noisy. Close to main attractions. Real single beds. Without lockers and kitchen, but everything else is good enough.

WOW, WOW, WOW ! The staff is just amazing ! This is a very private place. There are only 5 rooms and the owner is always there to help us. He gave us a map on the city and gave us many tips on where to go and when. He also booked a tour for us (We wanted to visit wineries in Chianti, and without a car it is difficult). The hostel is very close to the central station, a little bit outside downtown, but is it easy to reach and go anywhere.

Marisa and Massimo are so incredibly kind, and always try to make you confortable and happy! it's not the first time I go to Soggiorno Primavera because when I go there I feel at home! then, the position is perfect, you can walk wherever and, although it's close to the main street, it's not noisy at all!! If you're planning to go to Florence, definitely go to Soggiorno Primavera!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts