Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Italy

We really enjoyed our stay! Our room was very clean, large and comfortable. The property is an easy walk from the station and most of the main attractions in Florence. Massimo and Marisa were fantastic, warm and very helpful. We would stay here again and recommend this accommodation to others!

• 26th Nov 2014

Massimo and Marissa were the most welcoming hosts. They showed us all the best places to eat at and Marisa even walked us to the laundrette when we asked where it was. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were on a floor with only three other bedrooms, but it felt like we had the place to ourselves. There's a communal fridge, tea and coffee facilities and two bathrooms on this floor (reception level). There isn't a kitchen, but this is more of a b&b than a hostel. Close to the train station.

If you want to stay in a quite place. It is the place for that. Also you can travel around all Toscana because Soggiorno Primavera is very near to train station.Massimo and Marisa are very lovely and worried about your guests.

Hostel was really comfortable and clean and so close to city center. Massimo and his family are very helpfull. We didn't feel like customer, we were family guests :) My husband and i planning to visit Florence in spring and we will stay at Soggiorno Primavera again.

Massimo and Marisa are very kind! Nice and cozy, clean room, reasonable price. If I visit firenze again, I will stay here again. Location is about 10-15 minutes from station by walking.

Massimo (owner) is the best!

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Massing was very helpful and his directions were superb! He also knows the best places for beautiful food! We thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant we went to (the one where his family eats often). Thanks Massimo!

So lovely to feel like home, specially in Florence :) Massimo, the owner, was super welcoming and we couldn't want more!

The reception staff were lovely and helped us with out bags up the 1 flight of stairs. We stayed in a private room so I'm not sure if it's a good place of you are wanting to meet people but for our purpose it was great. Only a 10 minute walk from the train station and most sites.

The room that we got was huge, bathroom is modern. The location is also within walking distance from the train station and the famous sights in the city. Best of all it is also run by a friendly owner.

Massimo is awesome!!! He really made our stay in Firenze much better! The place is great and he really made us feel very good there! The hostel is very well located, very safe (there's just a few rooms) and very clean! We enjoyed a lot!

Very friendly and accommodating.

Massimo was warm from the moment I walked in. I loved his energy and kindness. A very clean and cozy hostel 6-7 minutes from the train station. Ideal for a short stay in Florence.

I was only there for one night and had zero issues with my stay. In fact, it was really quite pleasant. I was greeted at the downstairs door and the owner carried my luggage up for me. He was super friendly and showed me a map of Florence and where the sights are. Not the most central location but very close to the SMN train station. The only thing I would change is that I would have liked a locker or place to lock up my luggage. Otherwise - it was well worth the cost.

• 1st Aug 2014

Kind staff, quite & comfortable place to spend the night.

Loved it. Massimo and Marisa are easely the best hosts you will find in Italy. The room was clean and tidy, the bathrooms are shared, but there are 2, so you never wait too much and are cleaned every day. You have acess to keys to the main door, so you have time flexibility. They provided us with city maps and suggestions of touristic spots. The building is 10 min tops to the S.M.Novella train station, from where you can acess all important points of the city. Best hostel you will find.

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at Soggiorno Primavera. The owner was very nice and told us about all the interesting places we should visit in Florence. He also recommended us to go to a local pub, which served home-made beer. We really enjoyed the hospitality of the owners. Even though breakfast wasn't included, there were cutlery, bowls, a microwave and a water boiler we could use. The room was very nice, the bed very comfortable and everything was clean.

• 25th Jun 2014