Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Italy

Massing was very helpful and his directions were superb! He also knows the best places for beautiful food! We thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant we went to (the one where his family eats often). Thanks Massimo!

So lovely to feel like home, specially in Florence :) Massimo, the owner, was super welcoming and we couldn't want more!

The reception staff were lovely and helped us with out bags up the 1 flight of stairs. We stayed in a private room so I'm not sure if it's a good place of you are wanting to meet people but for our purpose it was great. Only a 10 minute walk from the train station and most sites.

The room that we got was huge, bathroom is modern. The location is also within walking distance from the train station and the famous sights in the city. Best of all it is also run by a friendly owner.

Massimo is awesome!!! He really made our stay in Firenze much better! The place is great and he really made us feel very good there! The hostel is very well located, very safe (there's just a few rooms) and very clean! We enjoyed a lot!

Very friendly and accommodating.

Massimo was warm from the moment I walked in. I loved his energy and kindness. A very clean and cozy hostel 6-7 minutes from the train station. Ideal for a short stay in Florence.

I was only there for one night and had zero issues with my stay. In fact, it was really quite pleasant. I was greeted at the downstairs door and the owner carried my luggage up for me. He was super friendly and showed me a map of Florence and where the sights are. Not the most central location but very close to the SMN train station. The only thing I would change is that I would have liked a locker or place to lock up my luggage. Otherwise - it was well worth the cost.

• 1st Aug 2014

Kind staff, quite & comfortable place to spend the night.

Loved it. Massimo and Marisa are easely the best hosts you will find in Italy. The room was clean and tidy, the bathrooms are shared, but there are 2, so you never wait too much and are cleaned every day. You have acess to keys to the main door, so you have time flexibility. They provided us with city maps and suggestions of touristic spots. The building is 10 min tops to the S.M.Novella train station, from where you can acess all important points of the city. Best hostel you will find.

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at Soggiorno Primavera. The owner was very nice and told us about all the interesting places we should visit in Florence. He also recommended us to go to a local pub, which served home-made beer. We really enjoyed the hospitality of the owners. Even though breakfast wasn't included, there were cutlery, bowls, a microwave and a water boiler we could use. The room was very nice, the bed very comfortable and everything was clean.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Very kind and helpful staff. Good location near the Railway station. I really recommend. Kalle from Finland

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Finland

They should have proper tea making facility along with enough cop and saucers

This was an amazing place to stay in Florence! I loved the atmosphere and the staff! I would recommend staying here!

• 27th May 2014

Massimo was very nice and helpful. The place is very nice, clean, has the Old World feel to it. It has no breakfast, but Massimo provides electric kettles and tea bags/coffee packets as well as some cups and bowls. I got some stuff from the grocery by the railway station and made good breakfast. Truly nice place, I would stay there again.

Ciao Darya and thank you very much for yur kindness. ALso for us it was very nice to meet you. We hope to see you soon in Florence. Ciao da Firenze :-)

staffs are very nice. everything is clean!!

Very helpful and friendly staff, made us feel right at home. Great rooms, bathrooms, and good location. Wish we were able to stay longer!

The owner of the Hosel, Massimo, is fantastic. He shown me good places to visit in Florence and even helped me with some basic Italian. Very friendly and hospitable.

We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable accommodation close to the train station. Massimo and Marissa are a delight. Extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate us, even providing alternative accommodation when we wanted to extend our stay and the hostel was full. Would definitely stay again.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts