Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Italy

Massimo, the hotel owner, was the friendliest hotel staff I've ever met, and gave great restaurant suggestions! The hostel was great - my room was comfortable and very clean, the wifi was excellent, and I generally had a great stay!

Massimo is a great guy and you can tell he values his guests. He provided helpful tips, was always around when we needed something and made our stay here really pleasant. The establishment is a 7-8 minute walk from the railway station. The room itself was clean and spacious. The only negative thing: the plastic bathroom door. Shabby, partly broken, really had no place in an otherwise good-looking room. Overall I highly recommend Soggiorno Primavera and it's now my go-to B&B in Firenze.

Massimo is extremely hospitable and will do everything he can to improve your stay! Great location as well, 10 minutes walk from the train station. Only word of caution is THERE IS NO KITCHEN. There is a microwave and tea kettle, but no cooking equipment, so if you plan to stay here then you must also plan to eat out for every meal.

Thanks to massimo and marissa for their warm hospitality, they was so kind and helpful, feeling like home to stay there😊 they sent us an email before our stay to give us direction to their hotel. Had an amazing stay in florence😊 the place that i should go back if i have a chance. Recommended!!

The house owner is very nice. He gave us a detailed instruction for finding the hostel and recommended us a very good restaurant which cook excellent T-bone steak and pasta. The room is big and quite. But there's no breakfast offered.

Massimo was VERY kind to us! My 4 other friends and I had a wonderful stay. It was clean, linens were provided, and the beds were comfortable. I would return!

• 6th Feb 2015

nice people, nice enviroment, and my three friends and me really spent two wonderful nights in Firenze. I hope one day I can come back and enjoy the beauty of this city.

We really enjoyed our stay! Our room was very clean, large and comfortable. The property is an easy walk from the station and most of the main attractions in Florence. Massimo and Marisa were fantastic, warm and very helpful. We would stay here again and recommend this accommodation to others!

• 26th Nov 2014

Massimo and Marissa were the most welcoming hosts. They showed us all the best places to eat at and Marisa even walked us to the laundrette when we asked where it was. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were on a floor with only three other bedrooms, but it felt like we had the place to ourselves. There's a communal fridge, tea and coffee facilities and two bathrooms on this floor (reception level). There isn't a kitchen, but this is more of a b&b than a hostel. Close to the train station.

If you want to stay in a quite place. It is the place for that. Also you can travel around all Toscana because Soggiorno Primavera is very near to train station.Massimo and Marisa are very lovely and worried about your guests.

Hostel was really comfortable and clean and so close to city center. Massimo and his family are very helpfull. We didn't feel like customer, we were family guests :) My husband and i planning to visit Florence in spring and we will stay at Soggiorno Primavera again.

Massimo and Marisa are very kind! Nice and cozy, clean room, reasonable price. If I visit firenze again, I will stay here again. Location is about 10-15 minutes from station by walking.

Massimo (owner) is the best!

• 22nd Oct 2014