Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Italy

Very friendly and accommodating.

• 14th Aug 2014

Massimo was warm from the moment I walked in. I loved his energy and kindness. A very clean and cozy hostel 6-7 minutes from the train station. Ideal for a short stay in Florence.

I was only there for one night and had zero issues with my stay. In fact, it was really quite pleasant. I was greeted at the downstairs door and the owner carried my luggage up for me. He was super friendly and showed me a map of Florence and where the sights are. Not the most central location but very close to the SMN train station. The only thing I would change is that I would have liked a locker or place to lock up my luggage. Otherwise - it was well worth the cost.

• 1st Aug 2014

Kind staff, quite & comfortable place to spend the night.

Loved it. Massimo and Marisa are easely the best hosts you will find in Italy. The room was clean and tidy, the bathrooms are shared, but there are 2, so you never wait too much and are cleaned every day. You have acess to keys to the main door, so you have time flexibility. They provided us with city maps and suggestions of touristic spots. The building is 10 min tops to the S.M.Novella train station, from where you can acess all important points of the city. Best hostel you will find.

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at Soggiorno Primavera. The owner was very nice and told us about all the interesting places we should visit in Florence. He also recommended us to go to a local pub, which served home-made beer. We really enjoyed the hospitality of the owners. Even though breakfast wasn't included, there were cutlery, bowls, a microwave and a water boiler we could use. The room was very nice, the bed very comfortable and everything was clean.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Very kind and helpful staff. Good location near the Railway station. I really recommend. Kalle from Finland

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Finland

They should have proper tea making facility along with enough cop and saucers

This was an amazing place to stay in Florence! I loved the atmosphere and the staff! I would recommend staying here!

• 27th May 2014

Massimo was very nice and helpful. The place is very nice, clean, has the Old World feel to it. It has no breakfast, but Massimo provides electric kettles and tea bags/coffee packets as well as some cups and bowls. I got some stuff from the grocery by the railway station and made good breakfast. Truly nice place, I would stay there again.

Ciao Darya and thank you very much for yur kindness. ALso for us it was very nice to meet you. We hope to see you soon in Florence. Ciao da Firenze :-)

staffs are very nice. everything is clean!!

Very helpful and friendly staff, made us feel right at home. Great rooms, bathrooms, and good location. Wish we were able to stay longer!

The owner of the Hosel, Massimo, is fantastic. He shown me good places to visit in Florence and even helped me with some basic Italian. Very friendly and hospitable.

We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable accommodation close to the train station. Massimo and Marissa are a delight. Extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate us, even providing alternative accommodation when we wanted to extend our stay and the hostel was full. Would definitely stay again.

The location was super close to the train station, which was very convenient. Not too far from main attractions either. Single room was a good size. Massimo was very friendly and welcoming. Overall great stay! Would definitely recommend.

We stayed at Soggiorno Primavera for 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. It is very clean, rooms are very spacious and the staff is absolutely friendly and speaks English which is also very nice. It was my second time here, and my boyfriends first time. I would recommend staying here!! :-)

• 1st Apr 2014

Massimo is extremely hospitable and took wonderful care of us during our stay. The facilities are great with hot water all the time, he changed the sheets and made the bed every day, and for our own queen room this is the best value we found in all of Rome, Florence, or Venice. We are not the kind of people to usually post reviews for things, but our experience was so good that we had to let everyone know!

The owner was very friendly and gave us an incredible recommendation for a restaurant. It was one if not the best meal we had on our a little European adventure. Thanks again.

Just make sure to follow the emailed instructions instead of the instructions on HostelWorld. The room was very clean, the owner Massimo (his wife was away traveling) is incredibly friendly and made me feel like an instant friend and family member. What a great impression of Italy and Florence that staying at that place and talking to him gave me. The wifi was also very speedy, which was a bonus. I hope to go back!

close to the train station, very friendly and kind staff. clean and spacious room. recommended.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts