Soggiorno Primavera Reviews

Via Peri, 2, Florence, Italy

Massimo was really kind to us and gave us a lot of tips (restaurants , turistic place) . He even made us taste the typical Italian coffee for breakfast !! The place was cosy and clean, just what we needed after hours walking by Florence ;)

Thanks Massimo for your hospitality and generosity. We appreciate it!

Massimo was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean. Very basic, but very comfortable and we had everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again!

• 24th Jun 2015

This place was great. Studying abroad on a budget, we took a weekend trip to Florence and Massimo was extremely helpful. The room was spacious for the 4 of us; the bathrooms were clean and the beds were perfect. I highly recommend staying here. Just be prepared to walk!

• 6th Jun 2015

the hosts are very kind and great!!

Massimo, the hotel owner, was the friendliest hotel staff I've ever met, and gave great restaurant suggestions! The hostel was great - my room was comfortable and very clean, the wifi was excellent, and I generally had a great stay!

Massimo is a great guy and you can tell he values his guests. He provided helpful tips, was always around when we needed something and made our stay here really pleasant. The establishment is a 7-8 minute walk from the railway station. The room itself was clean and spacious. The only negative thing: the plastic bathroom door. Shabby, partly broken, really had no place in an otherwise good-looking room. Overall I highly recommend Soggiorno Primavera and it's now my go-to B&B in Firenze.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts