Sogni d'Oro Reviews

Via Cantore 169, Lucca, Italy

Great location, but I would have liked the kitchen linens and bathroom mop to be cleaned, as both did not smell great. Would also be nice to have a fan in the room, as there is no air conditioning here!

Great little building, in a good location outside the walls. Very close to supermarket, so we made use of the little kitchen. spacious rooms, good bathrooms. very friendly staff!

It is Italy - street names are not as easy to find but directions were good. Brothers running the room were fantastic. Location - perfect - definately recommending this room to my friends. Kitchen oven did not work and I did not have an opportunity to tell them. Kitchen was cleaned once while we were there. Having a kitchen is a huge plus. Bathroom great. Bedroom great. I rated cleanliness as 'good' rather than excellent only as others were using the kitchen and it needed daily sprucing.

View all Lucca Bed and Breakfasts