Soho Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Suslu Saksı Sok.no:5 34345 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

very noisy. the room that I was allocated, every night, someone different was sleeping there, with no luggage, no keys or lockers were offered. a bit run down.

The stay was good, we enjoyed Istanbul.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Pretty small and run down but you cant beat the location and the price. A great stopping point for a few days if you are cheap and want to be next to everything! The staff was actually very kind and helpful. No outlets though which was difficult.

• 25th May 2015

Right next to Taksim square, great night life. Staff is nice and friendly and the people staying there are too. A little cramped, but obviously if you're staying in a 9 people room then that's what you're going to get. Nonetheless a great and clean place, and very affordable. Enjoyed my stay there.

Little tricky to find but right in Taksim and easy to get anywhere from here. Staff is super helpful & even mailed out my postcards for me since I was leaving on a weekend and the PO was closed! Really recommend this place!

thank you istanbul. ı come back

• 3rd May 2015
  • Turkey

I had a good time staying at soho. You can't beat it's location just off istiklal street with lots of shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs . I had a little trouble finding it at first but the owner left the hostel and came to find me which was very sweet of him. Everyone was very nice.

It was great memories. I'll never forget SOHO. Thank you.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Very relaxed and friendly staff. Location is great and hostel feels like home !

very dirty rooms, lot of dust, dim, there are better hostels in istanbul

If the place had been cleaner, it would have been perfect...but it seemed like they only cleaned the toilets and emptied the bins. The dust and dirt in all corners made us all sick - BUT the location is amazing. The owner is such a nice man and the atmosphere at the hostel is great. If you can manage dirt, this place is good value for the money

Not even a 'You get what you paid'. They didn't let me have a snooze in a chair in the common room before check-in and they charged me for the internet and the shower after check-out (they charged me more than the price of a night!). Rotten smell, moist in the showers, barely cleaning, far from attractions, could get to any room without keys, awful facilities, smell of smoke everywhere, noise ALL NIGHT!,

You tried to check-in at 5 am and try to use the hostel after check-out time for only 6,59 euro. I am so thankful to you that you did not ask for spa and free massage.

The hostel is really small, doesn't have a good common area to meet people. The staff is nice and trying to improve his english but smokes a lot. On the other hand, the hostel is very cheap.

There are a lot of bars around the place, so it is hard to sleep at night. The picture on the website is not real.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

the Hostel is close place Taksim, if you wanna go to clubs in the night it's a perfect place, and it's good if you have a little holiday budjet.

The hostel is 1 minute walking from Istiklal Caddesi. In the night-party-clubs area. It seems to be safe. We just stayed 1 night and it was nice, although we had to wait until 14 p.m for the check-in. We stayed in a private room and there were also a couch and the shower and inside. Everyone was friendly and we would choose it again (for one or two nights stays, weekend trips, etc.)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel is very conveniently located next to Taksim square. Good connections to both airports and the metro line. The facilities are adequate and cleaned daily, bathrooms included. The staff is very relaxed, friendly and available 24/7. Fridge/hot plate in the kitchen for cooking, washer/dryer on site. Soho provides great value for your money, I stayed here for over a month and didn't have any problems at all.

The people in the hostel were very friendly and helpful! I really liked the zone were the Hostel is located, although It was a little bit difficult to find. The price was very convenient .

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Chile

We just came to visit one night and when we arrived, the room was cold (the heater wasn't working, we put it on). Our room was on the top level of the hostel and the staircase was very small and dangerous to go up there. The bathroom we had was cold and there wasn't enough place to swing a cat. But, the hostel is very near to Taksim square and a happily animated avenue. They are a lot of restaurants, bars around there, so expect to have quite noise during the night.

• 7th Jan 2015

Costumer care is wonderful, they give you all the attention and information you need, and the location is the best, just in the most wonderful neighborhood in Istambul. The building is quite old, and the bathroom is a bit small and uncomfortable. The private rooms are in the 5th floor and there are no lifts, so you have to climb by yourself.