Soho Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Suslu Saksı Sok.no:5 34345 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Soho hostel has the best Location And the owner is really nice and helpful!

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Location is the best part about this hostel. I would not recommend to people who don't want to experience the nightlife, as the music from the bars outside went until 4am. In saying that, there are great bars outside that makes it easy to have a great night! Factories were jam packed, one bathroom and 9 beds in a small room but it was ok if the place is kept tidy.

Everything's was good, except it just little bit too hot...

Based on my 2 week stay. Room was below average Cleaner lady was super rude and annoying each day None of our doors had locks. Antone can just walk up, the owner is only 1 person and he gets drunk and abusive some nights. I stayed for nearly 2 weeks and on my last night he got very drunk and yelled at me to leave because he thought i didnt pay. He yelled at me over and over until i explained that i had paid and it was sorted. 10 minutes later he came and kicked the whole room out at 10pm.

The place is very good for one or two nights. It's near from the main Istanbul pedestrian street. There is no fen in the bedrooms and just one bathroom for all the guests. In my second day missed water for some minutes. The staff is kind but almost doesn't speak english. If you intend to relax this is not the place because it's near by the bars and clubs.

• 11th Jul 2015

Great stay I was only passing through but will stay again when I'm back in Istanbul

The location of Soho hostel is excelent. Very close to one of the busiest streets in Istanbul around the Taksin Square. Many bars and clubs nearby and you don't need to take any public transport to have fun. Moreover, the price is very affortable if you're short of money. Facilities and Staff were good enough. The receptionist and main contact in the place is charismatic and can help you with some tips of how to get in somewhere you need.

i just love the service they were very helpful with everything, available all the time, always starting and ending day with a smile, i will diffidently go back there.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Jordan

We definetly would came back there! We had a really great time, cool place!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Poland

very noisy. the room that I was allocated, every night, someone different was sleeping there, with no luggage, no keys or lockers were offered. a bit run down.

The stay was good, we enjoyed Istanbul.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Pretty small and run down but you cant beat the location and the price. A great stopping point for a few days if you are cheap and want to be next to everything! The staff was actually very kind and helpful. No outlets though which was difficult.

• 25th May 2015

Right next to Taksim square, great night life. Staff is nice and friendly and the people staying there are too. A little cramped, but obviously if you're staying in a 9 people room then that's what you're going to get. Nonetheless a great and clean place, and very affordable. Enjoyed my stay there.

Little tricky to find but right in Taksim and easy to get anywhere from here. Staff is super helpful & even mailed out my postcards for me since I was leaving on a weekend and the PO was closed! Really recommend this place!

thank you istanbul. ı come back

• 3rd May 2015
  • Turkey

I had a good time staying at soho. You can't beat it's location just off istiklal street with lots of shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs . I had a little trouble finding it at first but the owner left the hostel and came to find me which was very sweet of him. Everyone was very nice.

It was great memories. I'll never forget SOHO. Thank you.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Very relaxed and friendly staff. Location is great and hostel feels like home !

very dirty rooms, lot of dust, dim, there are better hostels in istanbul

If the place had been cleaner, it would have been perfect...but it seemed like they only cleaned the toilets and emptied the bins. The dust and dirt in all corners made us all sick - BUT the location is amazing. The owner is such a nice man and the atmosphere at the hostel is great. If you can manage dirt, this place is good value for the money