Soho Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Suslu Saksı Sok.no:5 34345 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The owner of the hostel is the only one who speak english, he is very nice and helpful. They don´t have any maps, the rooms are small and without key. They have a TV is a living room (really small) and a kitchen, but i´ve never go inside cause it seemed really dirty. The location is great, is always full of people and it seems safe. Ipve forgot a TERA in the hostel and they keep it for me so I went back and get it.

Staff was very kind!

Adorable staff, perfect location (it can get noisy on weekends but the windows isolate very good), nice room (4dorm female), very stable wifi. I will come again :)

definitely a value option if you're on a low budget ... if you're lucky and get a room facing the inner court it's fine, out front it is quite noisy ... other than that nothing special but fine for the location

After booked 3 nights in this hostel we decided to move. The bad were broken, the old guy at the reception wasnt friendly and helpful at all, the manager instead was helfpul. The last days an Austrian guy lost some stuff or someone steal it and strange thing we too lost my phone and some food. The same food was in a plastic bag in the fridge with a packet of crisp, that the old receptionist guy were eating the last night we were there. Not safe at all.

For this price everything is good

Good location, very nice staff. They were very helpful in giving me directions. I highly recommend this place.

Room smelled of smoke all night, like it was being ventilated into the room. Not sure where it was coming from, if the staff or guests were smoking downstairs or if it was coming from outside. Good location and price though.

1 2 Next » last »