Soho Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Suslu Saksı Sok.no:5 34345 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Basic hostel in a superb location. Staff are very laid-back and friendly.

청소 안해서 전반적으로 지저분하고 샤워하다 물이 안빠지는 일 경험 했습니다 3층 침대 보신분 비슷한 가격에 더 좋은데 있어요 직원은 참 친절했는데

Good ıf you only came to İstanbul for a party-the locatıon (tasim square) ıs the best for nıght lıfe and clubbıng. But ıs very noısy and the rooms are very small,so ıt,s a bıt hard to take a rest here and have energy for sıght seeıng. But of curse for thıs prıce ın the cıty center we could not expect somethıng more.

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Poland

The only good thing I can say about this hostel is the location. The rooms are incredibly noisy.

It's the cheapest and the location is amazing. But expect what you pay for. Shared dorms and it's loud from the street at night. But did you come to Istanbul to sleep? Go out and enjoy then stumble home exhausted and you won't care!

The owner was really nice person! I will use it again when I came to Istanbul next time.

Friendly and helpful staff, good atmosphere. The only problem might be low number of facilities (2 showers, one toilet, one toilet/shower - but on the other hand I never stood in a queue longer than one person). I'd come back and recommend.

The price is extraordinary cheap, the location is excelent and the people are very nice :)

The staff was extremetly unpolite. At first they let us stay in the lounge for free before the check in. At the same day, they decided to charge us 5 euros more for that. Since we refused to pay the unwritten and untold extra fee, they kick us out the hostel. Beside that, the bathrooms were very dirty.

Great, clean hostel. Really nice atmosphere, and a great little terrace to drink outside. Breakfast every morning was good too. Dorms were really nice, and the beds were comfy. It's nice and close to the really cool area of Istanbul, and close to shops and all that which is convenient. Really nice hostel.

Very small but in a great location

I stayed there because it was the cheapest place around, but I would probably stay elsewhere in the future. Staff was generally friendly, but should not smoke inside and around guests. kitchen needs more pots, pans, but there are cheap eats in the area. Good location in Taksim, Taksim square and demos happen not too far away.

• 22nd Jun 2013

stuff is really friendly

Just in centre of Taksim, an awesome atmosphere, me and my friend felt like at home. Gezi Park is 5 minutes away and the hostel is paralell to the İstiklal street. İts a good place to get to know new people from all over the world and the staff is very kind. When you are staying here you cant pass the "İstanbul feeling":)

• 12th Jun 2013

For the pr

• 7th Jun 2013

I only spent a night in the hostel, but it had an extremely good location. The lack of enough bathroom facilities was a problem, but that seems to be universal at hostels in Turkey. Internet was so-so. Nonetheless, it was definitely worth the 6€ a night.

• 5th Jun 2013

The location is perfect, few minutes from the main pedestrian street and one of the main squares. The stuff is friendly and helpful. There are just 2 showers and 1 WC, but we used to wake up early morning and never had to wait. It was a nice stay there, worth the money.

• 28th May 2013
  • Lithuania

I read some bad reviews about this hostel. I don't know what those people expected, probably a five-star hotel. This is a hostel, and it is one of the best hostels I have ever been to. What some people wrote about it is simply not true! The location is incredible, five minutes walking from Taksim square. The staff is simply the best, for me it is like staying with a family and not in some anonymous hostel. Thank you, Gökhan, Anastasia and Ahmed - your hostel is great and I will come back!

• 23rd May 2013

Would stay here again.

This hostel in central Istanbul is very small and cramped and, worse, has no air conditioning. So windows were left open all day and night, and the noise levels were constantly high. In fact, even though I was exhausted on arrival, I still found it impossible to sleep that night, even with eye mask, sleeping tablets and ear plugs. The place is very cramped, with nine beds in a very small dorm room facing the street. Location was quite good in that shops, bars, etc are all nearby.