Soho People's Square Youth Hostel Reviews

NO. 1307 South Suzhou Rd, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

Very nice and helpfull stuff.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Russia

Staff were very helpful. Due to the use of the air conditioner all night, I caught a bad cold, but worst is the lack of even one window for exchange of air. How to bring some sunshine into the inside is probably the biggest problem - sunshine would get rid of some moldy smells.

Great location for those who going to use train, it just 3 stops from shanghai station. Night bus route also available around this area. My favorite hostel in Shanghai.

I had a really great time here. I would gladly recommend this hostel to my friends if anyone asked me where to stay in Shanghai. Keep up the good work, guys :)

1 2 Next » last »