Sokolska Youth Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 52, Prague, Czech Republic

The receptionist at evening is not very friendly. Quite rude I love my room. All the facilities are excellent.

it's cheap and convenient

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

When we arrived at 9am we were welcomed very badly - the guy who sat at the reception was unfriendly and seemed to be very annoyed by us asking a few basic questions about our stay, and how things work. When we returned later that afternoon the guy who then finally checked us in at 2pm, however was very friendly and nice. For the rest, the room was beautiful (we had a 2 bed-room upstairs in the attic). We really enjoyed our night there.

• 21st Nov 2015

IT was. Dirty and smelled really bad in the common areas. Location was good. Really nice that they have parking spots. You're car shouldn't be to big though.

A nice hostel, just some minutes walking to Prague center. Bathrooms are clean, but there are only a few. Sometimes you'll have to wait. Bedrooms have lockers for valuables, but the bags won't fit in. An unpleasant situation happened to me: they took my bags away to a luggage storage that they have and changed my room without telling me, only because a group of girls arrived and they didn't want any men in their bedroom.

The beds at the 8-bed room we stayed,where horrible.Matress was "sinking" and it was impossible to sleep.After the first night,I preferred sleeping on a couch at the common room.

We had just been on the sleeper trainand got to the hostel at 8am, thankfully the guy at reception let us leave our bags and also use the bathroom to get showered which was very nice! The room was very spacious and clean, would defintely recommend!

Could do with slightly better facilities for example more than one toilet and cleaner showers.