Sokolska Youth Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 52, Prague, Czech Republic

I was really happy with my stay here. I only stayed one night, but it was pretty great. There are great bars nearby and it's extremely close to the subway station. Initially, it was a little difficult to find, but I just asked someone at another hotel and they pointed me in the right direction. The staff was amazing! I had left my e-reader in my bed and when I called that evening to ask about it they still had it and were wiling to send it to me. Fortunately, I was still in Prague.

Nice, Friendly. I can recommend it!

The hostel is absolutely fine, if you are looking for a place to sleep and shower. It's relatively close to the city center. In any case, it could have been cleaner.

It's an ok hostel for someone who wants to have a place to sleep near the city center. It's perfectly located and has a parking. Also the price is very good. Unfortunately it doesn't have any atmosphere

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Our stay was great. This hostel probably isn't the best place if you're out to meet people as it is located over 4 different floors, hence four different common rooms, although it's nice for a break :) the facilities were super clean and cleaned every morning and due to a small amount of rooms per floor, there was never a line. Location is great, staff were friendly, rooms were spacious. Definitely recommend this hostel :)

This hostel had zero atmosphere and nothing to help encourage guest interaction. We stayed one night and moved into a different hostel for our remaining 5 nights. Do not go here.

Great location, very affordable, clean, safe, and friendly - couldn't ask for more! Had a great weekend in Prague based out of this hostel and would recommend it to all travellers.

• 29th Aug 2014

Staff wasn't that friendly, but overall good hostel for the price. Clean kitchen, beds, and bathrooms and not that far of a walk to the center.

The Main Building is quite nice, the one in the backyard kind of sucks.

• 25th Aug 2014

It was alright - nothing more, nothing less. The location wasn't as central as I expected it to be and I was surprised that there was only one shower room in the apartment block that we were in, so waiting in the morning was a bit of a pain.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Had a couple of problems with the internet but I can´t complain, pretty cool atmosphere!!!!!!! I would totally recomend it !

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Great location, no more than a five minute walk to the actual centre.

Great little hostel not far from the main squares but was severely let down by the hostile atmosphere inside - i.e. very little communication between guests which was disappointing, even after much effort. Few spoke English which was everything a little harder.