Sokolska Youth Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 52, Prague, Czech Republic

I was disappointed to learn the elevator doors on my floor (the top) were jammed by some rowdy drunks the night before I arrived. Which meant me and my 1&1/2 year old had to walk up 9 flights of stairs to get to our room, for two days. Thankfully the first night they had wifi! However by the second day wifi was not working. By the third day a guy reset wifi & elevator was fixed! Common area &bathrooms cleaned everyday. Average (inexpensive) hostel, glad they kept their word on lift getting fixed

• 9th May 2015

One of the rooms has a bed with a very Loud spring

• 4th May 2015
  • Colombia

didnt stay

I was really happy with my stay here. I only stayed one night, but it was pretty great. There are great bars nearby and it's extremely close to the subway station. Initially, it was a little difficult to find, but I just asked someone at another hotel and they pointed me in the right direction. The staff was amazing! I had left my e-reader in my bed and when I called that evening to ask about it they still had it and were wiling to send it to me. Fortunately, I was still in Prague.

Great place for this cheap price. I didn't have any big problem there! It was really close to the I.P.Pavlova metro station and also can be reached on foot from the main station. Not too far from the Old Town. Staff was helpful and there were some good restaurants and a supermarket nearby. It was a little difficult to find and to open the door upstairs, and bathrooms could be cleaner, but that's not such a big problem. I enjoyed the stay in Prague!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Nice, Friendly. I can recommend it!

The hostel is absolutely fine, if you are looking for a place to sleep and shower. It's relatively close to the city center. In any case, it could have been cleaner.