Sokolska Youth Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 52, Prague, Czech Republic

didnt stay

I was really happy with my stay here. I only stayed one night, but it was pretty great. There are great bars nearby and it's extremely close to the subway station. Initially, it was a little difficult to find, but I just asked someone at another hotel and they pointed me in the right direction. The staff was amazing! I had left my e-reader in my bed and when I called that evening to ask about it they still had it and were wiling to send it to me. Fortunately, I was still in Prague.

Great place for this cheap price. I didn't have any big problem there! It was really close to the I.P.Pavlova metro station and also can be reached on foot from the main station. Not too far from the Old Town. Staff was helpful and there were some good restaurants and a supermarket nearby. It was a little difficult to find and to open the door upstairs, and bathrooms could be cleaner, but that's not such a big problem. I enjoyed the stay in Prague!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Nice, Friendly. I can recommend it!

The hostel is absolutely fine, if you are looking for a place to sleep and shower. It's relatively close to the city center. In any case, it could have been cleaner.