7.7
Very Good 1,533 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 1,533 Total Reviews
Sokolska Youth Hostel Located at Sokolska 52, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 12000 Sokolska 52
77% 1533
50.0746590 14.4294047
    Rooms available

23rd May 2016
8.0

As soon as I saw it I loved my attic room. Nice, clean and quiet cause of the weekdays I stayed there. It was perfect for me cause I left early in the morning and came back to sleep late at night. Location is good, everything in walkable distance although hostel is next to I.P. Pavlova underground station.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

The staff was pretty helpful and kind, we had booked 5 beds in a dorm, but when we arrived they told us that they had a better room for us because the dorm was already full, so we had a private room and the stay was perfect. Thanks!

26th Mar 2016
8.0

When I checking in, they told me that they don't have my reservation their system and then explained why that is. As they are no longer associated with hostelworld anymore just after I booked my stay, they did not have me in their system. But, the guy at the reception managed to give me a private room for one night and changed to regular dorm room for the rest of my stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel. Value for money !!

Hello, thank you for review. Unfortunately the receptionist gave the wrong information. We had the BPO from hostelworld.com, but now we are using another CMS but we we are still cooperating and working with them. We are accepting bookings from hostelworld.com and we are glad to work with them.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
6.9

We stayed here the Week before Easter and there was no one here unfortunately, so the atmosphere was pretty dead, which was a shame since we wanted to meet ppl. Showers and bathroom was ok, but there was a big noise in the fans in the shower which was kinda annoying. Good location, but bad air circulation in the rooms.

• zuzu85
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

I'm lucky to have stayed at this hostel for several apparent reasons: the close proximity to Wenceslas square, the numerous dining areas around the corner and several other things. I'd walk from the hostel to the old town in 20 minutes. The hostel itself is very neat and clean. I didn't talk with the staff that much but they were helpful when asked something. I'm sure to come back to this hostel next time I visit Prague!

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2016

The receptionist at evening is not very friendly. Quite rude I love my room. All the facilities are excellent.

24th Jan 2016