Sol Huasi Reviews

Avenida Belgrano 671, Salta, Argentina

Nice common area, but for this price you get a better accomodation in Backpacker's Suites!

The staff were very nice and the location was good. Cooking facilities were not the best. All in all it was good for a couple of nights

I've stayed here before (in October) but only 1 night impressions were much better that time. The staff seemed nice but disinterested. Breakfast was basic, but OK - when they could be bothered putting anything out. Kitchen is rubbish. Location is good, just a block from the main plaza. They are supposed to have a party vibe, maybe I wasn't 'feeling' it...

I really, really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to everyone. the staff and atmosphere were so welcoming and people actually spend time with eachother here. great to get to know people.

We planned to stay here for 3 nights but one night was more than enough! A mixture of poor cleanliness and noise all night means we really would not recommend this place. The double rooms are very small and the shared bathrooms are some of the worst we have seen in South America. If you are not a native Spanish speaker you are not welcomed here. Great location though!

Great hostel...amazing location, good value, chill and comfortable vibe with Martin being the main driving force to a great hostel! Great guy and helped us with anything we needed during our stay...would defo recommend this hostel, enjoy!

• 15th Feb 2014

I stayed at both locations. The first one I stayed at was being fumigated, on the day I had an all day excursion. So I brought all my valuables along with me and packed up my bag which they ensured would be transported. I got to the second location asked multiple people where my bag was and finally someone took me to the past hostel where it had been left in the building being fumigated. Additionally the two days I was at the second location they were without internet and power.

Great Hostel in the best location, very kind and helpful staff.

Buena onda!

Perfect location, nice staff, and different common rooms. If you like a party hostel stay here.

Good staff. Got moved to a second Sol Huasi which is a little off the main road. Room was a bit stuffy but otherwise very happy with the hostel. Staff was willing to get breakfast out early for us to checkout. Thanks!

Really nice hostel, had great fun and they throw really nice barbecues for really cheaappp!!! Good vibes and nice people!

Enjoyed my stay met good people so had a lot of fun.The rooms were very hot because only a fan provided which was poor at best,location was very good breakfast was terrible but cheap and a hostel after all worth the money you pay

Only stayed one night, and we had to leave early in the morning but the staff prepared us coffee and breakfast. There was a really good atmosphere the night we were there, people playing the guitar in the common room and singing. Be careful with your Spanish as there were a lot of nice Argentinian people.

The staff was great, the hotel is right in the center so it's great. But the kitchen is a bit poor and the hotel is a bit dirt. No AC in our room so it's was hot. For the price it's was ok.

i've stayed here for one night and really liked it. it's located 2 min walk from the beautiful main square and has a good atmosphere. definitely recommended!

Cool hostel in a really central location. The staff are friendly and really helpful in planning activities. There was a social vibe and it was a great people to meet people and have drinks. The hostel it's self is in an old building but there seemed to be staff constantly cleaning. Would reccomemd!

Nice hostel in an excellent location, helpful staff, really had good fun.

Excellent place to have fun, great staff...thanks for the fun times

• 3rd Dec 2013

This is not the cleanest or nicest looking hostel and if you don't join in drinking in the dining room, it's probably too loud too. But the staff were super friendly, the location is brilliant and it's a good place to meet people.