Sol a Sul Apartments Reviews

Rua Dr. Diogo Leote ,Nr7, Albufeira Center, Albufeira, Portugal

Great Place, Great Staff We absolutely LOVED our stay here.Nothing is too much trouble for the owners Maria and Fernando. We rented the one bedroom apartment for me and my husband and our 6 year old daughter. It was perfect. Very well appointed, lovely touches such as toys for our daugher ,many books and the coffee machine . Not to mention the wine, Fernando gives the last night... Beautiful pool area with pool inflatables for your use.

• 15th Sep 2014

From the moment we were welcomed by the owner Fernando we knew we had found a great place to stay. The pool area was kept spotlessly clean with a nice salt pool and many roses.Maria also owner, she even sorted out a good price on a hire car for us and took the time to arrange it. Big , comfy , well equipped and secure.Fernando is extremely helpful and responds to any queries or problems immediately.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Located within walking distance of beach and center but very quiet and relaxing. Great place and great view . Friendly and helpful staff. Looking forward to a return stay. Our new, best friends in the Algarve.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I was disappointed with the apartment that I stayed in. Friends had travelled with us and the apartment they stayed in was by far much nicer. The apartment I stayed in had very poor facilities. The living room looked nothing like it was on the website. The bathroom was old and in need of an update. The pressure of the water was really bad and I was glad to return home where I could have a decent shower. Kitchen facilities were also very poor. The furniture really left a lot to be desired.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Equipment in appartment is very old, bathroom need to be reconstructed..., dish in kitchen was missing to cook normal.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

I want to let him know that is was a pleased surprize our recent stay at Sol a Sul and we will be back as soon as possible. For our point of view it was a very good value for the money and we really appreciate the service. Thank you and good luck in the future. Baciu 's family

• 20th Jul 2014

A little bit more of maintenience in the appt. esp. the tv. aerial to get a better picture; minor but important.

Sol a sul Apartaments os absolutely amazing. Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 4 nights and we had an awesome time. The apartment is big, with a nice room and a bathroom, plus a great kitchen and also a nice balcony. Close to the beach and the city centre. Definitely recommend this place!

Sol de Sul was an amazing getaway. A 3 minute walk to a beautiful beach but if that wasn't your thing the pool on site was stunning. Also very close to bars, restaurants and supermarkets. They arranged airport transfers for us which worked smoothly and recommended a lovely restaurant. Would defiantly stay again, perfect for a hassle free holiday.

• 31st May 2014

Very pleasant stay here...Fernando was very helpful throughout our stay. Very good location.

• 7th May 2014