Sol de Mallorca Reviews

Calle Amilcar n 5, Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Not really a hostel, pretty much a hotel but good clean room with comfy beds. Amazing staff down on the front desk who can do everything from tell you where cheap food is, which beaches to hit and suss cheap rental cars for you

Every thing is fine I love it.

• 24th May 2014
  • India

We were moved to other hotel.So I review Hotel Salpi!!!

• 17th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

Well located, simple, clean and friendly. And reasonably priced!!

The receptionist group was very kind with us providing information and help when we needed. The hostel is very near to the beach and very near to the main bus stop of the beach. I recommend it.

• 18th Apr 2014

We has a very nice stay! Private bathroom in the room with towels included. Also a fridge in each room and balcony. The hostel is very close to the beach and many buses are leaving to Palma. It was very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. The only thing is that there is no proper kitchen (only a kettle and microwave).

Sol de Mallorca was a hotel at a hostel price! Sincé you book the entire room, you get a room,a bathroom, and a mini-fridge to yourself. The availability for beach stuff and free things people left behind in their hotel romos were great. The main drawbacks were only one key provided for the room, it not being a true hostel, and the lack of a kitchen. If I were to visit Palma de Mallorca I would definitely stay at this hostel!

Location was amazing! We were so one block away from the beach and the hostel was very cheap as well! The only downside was that their wasn't a kitchen.

Very nice staff, good accomodation for keeping the money for 'important' stuff ;) highlight: own fridge in our room!

• 9th Apr 2014

The place was very dirty, the only good thing was that we had private room and bedroom. The bedroom smells like an old and dirty place. The staff didn't have any touristic information and were totally not prepared to host tourists. The location was not so good as well, the good beaches and places to go were far.

Location is good, 1 minute walk to the beach, but El Arenal area is not at its best in April. The hostel was much more than I expexted for what I paid for a double room, clean, safe and very quiet. I would definitely go there again.

View all Palma de Mallorca Hotels