Sol de Mallorca Reviews

Calle Amilcar n 5, Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

It was GREAT! The guys that Works that in the morning is really nice and helpfull! We loved! Stay there, everybody! :) He borrowed sunscreams and things to use In the beach!!

• 26th May 2015

I traveled to Mallorca alone and as a female security is very important. I felt very safe in this hostel the guys working the reception desk were very helpful and really looked out for me. They have great recommendations. I got there before check in time but they have a spare room, I changed and headed to the beach. The I departed my flight was after check out. I checked out went to the beach and used the spare room to shower before my flights. My room had a balcony with view of the beach.

I loved how close the hostel was to the beach!! I also really liked that the hostel was not right downtown in Palma, but rather down the way a few miles. I wanted a beach vacation, and that is exactly what I got, without the city right there to interrupt. My only complaint was that there was no kitchen, so was had to eat out a lot, when we would have preferred to be able to cook and save money that way.

The hotel is very well located, walk 3 min and you have the seafront, the staff is friendly, stores and restaurants everywhere , my experience was wonderful

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Venezuela

Excellent for the price - no luxury, but comfortable and the staff was really helpful and kind. If what you need is the basics (bed, shower, fridge, balcony and no fuss), this is the perfect place.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We arrived at the hostel at midnight...and the hostel was closed due to construction (we booked the hostel online and also received a confirmation mail). We had to stay at a hotel which cooperates with the hostel.

• 27th Mar 2015