Solar63 Hostel Reviews

Rua Otavio Correia, 63, Porto Alegre, Brazil

It is a good hostel in the central. Most things are in a walkable distance from the hostel. When I stayed it wasn't that many young people but that probably changes back and fourth. Clean and comfortable beds with outlets by every bed, at least in our room. Common rooms both inside and outside.

The hostel is great and has a very good location. It is clean, staff is iincredibly helpful. I had the misfortune of going through an almost robbery situation twice on the streets nearby, so this is something you should be aware, altough the security of the hostel itself is good.

The staff has been great: all of the members gave me all the advices I need to know better the city, and I can borrow an umbrella for the rainy days. The cleanliness is remarkable. I spent great days in Solar 63!

Excellent hostel. Great location, amazing atmosphere, and very very cool staff.

Very pleasent stay indeed. Staff's pretty warm and efficient. Clean, modern and well-located. No complains about bedroom or bathrooms. Oh, europeans will find the breakfast simply awesome. And, yeah, nice place to make friends too. In short, definitely worth the while!

Best hostel ever! Staff was so cool and helpfull :) Hope to be back soon _o/

• 7th Aug 2015

Really good. Staff was really helpful and facilities are excellent. Would recommend.

This was one of the best experiences in a hostel I ever had. The owner spontaneously showed us around in town, and we had some drinks with him in a nice bar we would never have found on our own. Highly recommendable!

Very nice place and staff! I strongly recommend it.

Staff were fantastic, even though we changed our dates on them, even ordered us a cab at short notice. Good hostel, no problems whatsoever. Would recommend.

View all Porto Alegre Hostels