Soldoiro

Fabulous 81 Total Reviews
Fabulous 81 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
30th Mar 2017

Perfect location, 100 metres to the beach, 100 metres to the strip. Great Sea views. Excellent Value. One things that was an issue, even though I booked through hostelworld and paid a deposit via Hostelworld, the Soldoiro apartments called me direct and asked for an additional deposit which I didn't expect. I'm not sure why the needed this given that I had already secured the rooms via Hostelworld - but other than this, everything went well.