Solscape Eco Retreat Reviews

611 Wainui Rd, Manu Bay, Raglan, Raglan, New Zealand

This is what i call heaven on earth! This place was perfect, i didn't want to leave anymore! Everyone was super friendly and the location of the hostel, althought a little outside of raglan, was amazing. I don't have anything bad to say about this hostel, and i would come back anytime. :D

• 21st May 2014

Really enjoyable nights stay in Solscape - disappointed we hadnt left ourselves enough time to spend another night here. Stayed in one of the converted railway carriages which was really quirky. Good kitchen and shared bathroom facilities. Also had a surf lesson with Andy which was well worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Love the unique housing (old railway cars, teepees, etc.) and the ecofriendly vibe! Would definitely stay there again.

I loved the set up of the whole compound, lots of places to sit and enjoy the view, plus a great hippy mentality. Free wifi would have been nice. I stayed in a three bed dorm and I had the top most bunk. I would have liked to have some kind of flat surface or pocket next to my bed to put my phone and earplugs so I didn't have to worry about them falling on the floor.