Solscape Eco Retreat Reviews

611 Wainui Rd, Manu Bay, Raglan, Raglan, New Zealand

We would like to know that it was a yoga silence weekend. We didn't know any thing about that and if we had knowned it we would have chosen another place for not ruining it for the others.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Denmark

A very relaxed place with a gorgeous view over the bay. Everything you could need or want, including surfing and yoga classes (those are held above the reception in a wonderful space, again overlooking the sea). I got a bed in one of the old train carriages and really liked the atmosphere. Unfortunately it was very cold on my last night and due to no insulation and a window I couldn't really close, it got a bit chilly. That was the only negative though during my stay :)

This was the coolest place we stayed at overall in New Zealand! The community was seriously rad...better than any we've ever experienced. The location is PERFECT...a little bit out of the "town", very close to one of the most famous surf breaks in NZ. We stayed in a caboose and loved the experience. We'd like to have a tiny house somewhat like that some day. The people who own and run the place are kind and genuine. The kitchen and bathrooms were clean and large. Overall, amazing!

I booked 2 nights here and ended up staying 7. It is truly a retreat, an escape away from everything. Right on some of the best surfing breaks and the beach, this place is an oasis. Yoga classes were amazing especially with Sam! Take her class if you can. The view from reception is incredible and never gets old. Great big kitchen and the beds were some of the comfiest I have stayed in! Will be back for sure.