Som Guesthouse Reviews

52/14,RAT-U-THIT RD.,PATONG, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

The korean couple running the place were really friendly. We seemed to be the only ones staying there at the time so not much atmosphere to speak of but everything else was perfect. An excellent place to stay and relax after the hustle amd bustle of patong.

Great location, only five minutes from the beach and about 10 minutes from the main nightlife. Close but far away enough to not be in the craziness of Patong. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived at nighttime and there was someone waiting for us outside of the hostel. I had to use the phone when I lost my card and they were great. The room was spacious with excellent air con and they replaced the towels and made our bed everyday. Would stay here again. Great wifi as well.

When I arrived I was brought to my own room which I wasn't expecting and it was a nice surprise. I had my own bed, television, mini fridge and bathroom. I also lost my ring while I was there and two of the staff members came with me to my room and helped me rip it apart to try and find it. Though we didn't I really appreciated the help. The owner was super sweet and drove me to the airport himself. They brought you fresh towels everyday. Overall a great hospitality experience. I will stay again.

Very nice place with a very helpful and friendly owner!