Some Rooms Backpacker Reviews

38A Russell St, West End, Brisbane, Australia

I had a really good time staying here and the owner Patrick was super nice. He gave us a fan for our room and because it was a bit old went out the next day and bought us a new one.

Great clean rooms, fantastic location, helpful staff

Location is good and convenience as restaurants and supermarkets are near by. Only one thing that Wifi connection is not good, otherwise great place to stay.

Awful! Were given the wrong address. No reception or staff to help us. Never saw the owner/staff during our stay. Very cold. Leaky ceilings. Hovering noises/very loud at night. Incorrect bedding. Not an enjoyable stay.

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to take this opportunity to respond to your comments: 1. We are located 38a Russell St, West End QLD 4101, on the corner of Browning and Russell st as stated on our website, which address were you given by our staff? 2. We actually upgraded you from a 6 bed shared room to a 4 bed shared room, were you not happy about the upgrade. I hope we can improve our service so other people can enjoy their stay here. Thank you

Was clean and tidy. Our room had a light shining in from the foyer right onto my bed which made it difficult to sleep. A fridge in the foyer was humming all night adding to the sleeplessness. Loud vacuum-type sounds going at small hrs of the morning stopping us from sleeping. A gap under the door to outside letting all the cold in. In room fridge was loud too. Also you are given your own toilet paper to use Other than that, it came with a couple of extra blankets and kitchen was alright.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

some rooms is a great place to meet friends. I had a great time there, having dinner party, hang out together. Staffs are all super nice and of course patrick as well. it feels like a big family and it definitely goes to one of my best backpackers I have ever stay!!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • China

Helpful location,15mins easy walk to centre.Difficult to find as no sign or number on the house.There's no formal reception

would recommend this place if you are working looking for a quiet hostel.clean place,small and easy going. good area. not for meeting other travellers