Some Rooms Backpacker Reviews

38A Russell St, West End, Brisbane, Australia

I had a really good time staying here and the owner Patrick was super nice. He gave us a fan for our room and because it was a bit old went out the next day and bought us a new one.

Great clean rooms, fantastic location, helpful staff

Location is good and convenience as restaurants and supermarkets are near by. Only one thing that Wifi connection is not good, otherwise great place to stay.

Awful! Were given the wrong address. No reception or staff to help us. Never saw the owner/staff during our stay. Very cold. Leaky ceilings. Hovering noises/very loud at night. Incorrect bedding. Not an enjoyable stay.

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to take this opportunity to respond to your comments: 1. We are located 38a Russell St, West End QLD 4101, on the corner of Browning and Russell st as stated on our website, which address were you given by our staff? 2. We actually upgraded you from a 6 bed shared room to a 4 bed shared room, were you not happy about the upgrade. I hope we can improve our service so other people can enjoy their stay here. Thank you