7.0
Very Good 81 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 81 Total Reviews
Somnio Barcelona Located at C/ Diputacio 251, 2, , Barcelona.
Somnio Barcelona
Somnio Barcelona
    Rooms available

22nd Jun 2016
4.0

When I arrived there was a door to the building with a buzzer. I rang, no answer. Continued this for about 15 minutes. Nothing I noticed another Hostel on the door front, The Catalunya Hostel , so I rang that buzzer. Immediate response. I thought I would just use this to get into the building. I went to the Somino Door and knocked, no response,7:30PM. The other hostel greeted me with a smile and a laugh saying 'Somino always does this'. If you need reliable,NOT SOMINO! I stayed at the other.