Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers Reviews

Agias Theklas 12, Monastiraki, Athens, Greece

Thanks, the guy at reception was very kind, everyone really friendly.

Was surprised to see Soph and Chris doesn't really exist, they are just a selection of dorms that is basically Athenstyle Hostel... Which is in a great location but the cleanliness is terrible. The bathrooms were not cleaned once during our 6 night stay! The rooftop bar was awesome... Very average stay at this hostel

Key card didn't work. Staff stressful and didn't help when I needed them. Good location, but very noisy. Worst breakfast ever. Really expensive. The rooms are in another building and many siryans lived there. Quite dangerous.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Worst bathroom But when I got to the roof cafe~ I forgive everything. Cuz it is the best view point in Athena.

Everybody was super friendly and helpful. The showers weren't my favourite, but they aren't the worst I've seen either.