Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers Reviews

Agias Theklas 12, Monastiraki, Athens, Greece

This was a great place to stay. The staff were great and the location was perfect. So easy to get to from the airport and within walking distance of all the major sights. The rooms were big and clean and light and there was air conditioning. The beds were clean and comfortable, I slept really well. The toilets and showers were cleaned regularly. I would highly recommend this hostel - especially for the rooftop bar. A great place to stay!

• 27th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

The view on the rooftop... is amazing. It's also easy to meet a lot of people. The location is great and the breakfast is pretty good too! Definitely recommend it. Only problem was waiting 40 minutes to check in but that was only because of the high volume of people in at the same time. Still an amazing hostel though!

It was great, my second time to this hostel. However, to reserve my bed when I arrived i put my alarm clock and a bottle of water, and after i left the cleaning persons came to clean up the room , and when I came back my stuff was gone... So this was deceiving even if they were not valuable.

Thanks, the guy at reception was very kind, everyone really friendly.

Was surprised to see Soph and Chris doesn't really exist, they are just a selection of dorms that is basically Athenstyle Hostel... Which is in a great location but the cleanliness is terrible. The bathrooms were not cleaned once during our 6 night stay! The rooftop bar was awesome... Very average stay at this hostel

Key card didn't work. Staff stressful and didn't help when I needed them. Good location, but very noisy. Worst breakfast ever. Really expensive. The rooms are in another building and many siryans lived there. Quite dangerous.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Worst bathroom But when I got to the roof cafe~ I forgive everything. Cuz it is the best view point in Athena.