Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers Reviews

Agias Theklas 12, Monastiraki, Athens, Greece

Key card didn't work. Staff stressful and didn't help when I needed them. Good location, but very noisy. Worst breakfast ever. Really expensive. The rooms are in another building and many siryans lived there. Quite dangerous.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Worst bathroom But when I got to the roof cafe~ I forgive everything. Cuz it is the best view point in Athena.

Everybody was super friendly and helpful. The showers weren't my favourite, but they aren't the worst I've seen either.

Great staff. Amazing location. Breakfast was womderful. I'd stay here again

The hostel is located in buzzing area of the city. You have flea market, main shopping street and restaurant/bars street nearby. It´s also little bit noisy area especially Saturday night. The hostel has cool atmosphere of travelling backpackers where you can meet people from all over the world.

Good location Not good kitchen (too small) I dont know about rufe top Nd breakfadt