Sopha House Reviews

52 Soukkasem Rd., Ban Vat Sene ,Luangprabang, Luang Prabang, Laos

When we arrived at the hostel we were amazed at the view, which was absolutely beautiful. Run by a small family, they seemed lovely and polite however very little english (You will find in Luang Prabang this is common) we were shown to our room which consisted of a large double bed, a television, en-suite bathroom, and a chair. The television was rather old, meaning it didnt work very well. This didnt bother us, we dont watch much TV. The place was lovely, but a bit too quite for back packers!

Loved this place, very clean room and we got an upgrade for the same price the room was massive with ensuite and air conditioning! Was right beside the river and just opposite was a very nice bar and restaurant! Round the corner was the night market which is every night and really good! Staff very friendly I would defo go back :-)

Its a very good guesthouse. Simple, but had everything that I need. Wi-Fi was OK in my room. Good location without noise and close to main street. Clean with hot shower and towel, and the price is reasonable. In my room had few elrctrical stocks. I recommend it!

Friendly staff, reception is 24h open, wifi is ok and there is insede the room (well had in my room), but some times slow. Could have more eletrical stocks. Good location, close to main street, but calm. I recommend it!

I didn't stay long at this guesthouse as I arrived late and had to leave early. I will note that after I checked out, I witnessed the housekeeper spray the bed sheets and make the bed. For the price in this area of Luang Prabang, im disappointed and really grossed out.

View all Luang Prabang Hotels