Sophie's Hostel Reviews

Melounova 2, Prague, Czech Republic

2088 Total Reviews

Very happy about the stay in Sophie's hostel. Good location and very nice staff!

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Very good hostel. Pub crawl starts there and you can also get the transfer for the walking tour. One of the bests to stay in prag

Awesome hostel. Smaller than others but great atmosphere. Really good bar and great staff. The room we had was a four bed private dorm and it wasn't so much a dorm as an apartment. We had a full kitchen including fridge, a private bathroom and full air con. The location is great, not right in the centre but just a metro ride away. Really clean, fresh towels provided every day, sheets changed and really cheap considering everything that is provided.

Enjoyed staying here, but this place is very different from your usual 'hostel'. There was no communal kitchen/living area, so no getting to know anyone in the hostel other than your roommates. The hostel felt more like hotel/apartment. The kitcen facilities were great! The bathroom looked swanky but nothin actually worked very well especially the automatit light. Staff were helpful and friendly! Good place to stay but not really suitable for young travellers who want to meet new people etc

• 5th Aug 2015

We got the apartment style 4-bed private room and the accommodations were much better than we could've hoped for! Extremely clean, great facilities, and fun atmosphere. The hostel wasn't noisy but still gave us the opportunity to meet other travelers staying at the hostel, especially at the hostel pub crawl. Location was good, a little bit of a walk to Old Town but accessible and safe nonetheless.

This was a very clean place with helpful staff. The breakfast was great (reasonably priced/not included) and they offered a lot of other activities, especially for younger adults.

• 1st Aug 2015

Great hostel, almost "boutique." Stayed in private room and was impressed. Staff was amazingly helpful and knowledgable. Breakfast was high quality and a good deal, although others might disagree. Only downside might be the somewhat party atmosphere. But, Sophie has a hotel across the way for those who want a bit more quiet. Definitely recommend.

Love this place! Clean, helpful, friendly, good location. I'd definitely stay here again.

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed at during my travels through Europe and for a great price as well. Highly Recommended

• 31st Jul 2015

This was a pretty upscale hostel. Each bunk had an outlet and light, and you have to go through 3 different locked doors to get into your room with the keycard. It's about 15-20 minutes walking from the city center, so it's pretty quiet. They provide these rolling lockers that are under the beds. I had some trouble with the wifi, but I think it was just me. Staff was very good, hostel atmosphere was only good at night. Breakfast is quite pricey, but good with hot and cold stuff. Good place.

amazing, so clean, staff really helpful and kind. pub crawl was really run and the brunch breakfast I'd well worth paying extra for!

Beautiful hostel in great location with friendly staff. Not very social though - the only shared common space I found was the bar and it didn't really have much of a "meet people" atmosphere. We had a full separate kitchen in the 5-bed female dorm which was great, but meant most of the time you were alone if you cooked/ate there. Impossible not to flood the bathroom during showers - a bath mat would be nice and make it less slippery.

The stuff was very frendly and helpful, the room was very clean and perfect. Next time i'll stay absolutely again in Sophie's hostel. Highly recommended!!!

• 30th Jul 2015

Really nice hostel. The facilities and quality of a hotel combined with the atmosphere of a hostel . Rainfall showers are a nice luxury. Nice bar downstairs . Only problem is it empties once pub crawl leaves. That's no fault of the hostel though. Defiantly would recommend

best hostel I have stayed on

We were so impressed with this hostel! The room was gorgeous and spotless, the staff were very helpful and were more than happy to give us directions and recommendations. I can't recommend Miss Sophie's enough.

• 25th Jul 2015

Wish I spent my whole time at Prague here. It was very clean and appeared recently renovated. Rooms were spacious, only one fan though and could have used another since there was no Ac. Bathroom and kitchen were very nice. Staff was very accommodating and the place appeared to have a good atmosphere at the bar. We were catching an early bus out though and did not take advantage of it.

Love love love

We love love love your feedback:) Thank you and see you soon at Sophie's again!:)

Best hostel I've ever stayed in- staff were friendly, hostel was clean and spacious, breakfast was delicious and free walking tour was great too.. Got to see the whole city on one day! Loved this place!

Amazing, cute little place with an awesome staff, bar and fellow hostel-stayers. I did a backpacking trip throughout Europe with a friend of mine and Sophie's was by far one of our favorite stays!

• 23rd Jul 2015