Sophie's Hostel Reviews

Melounova 2, Prague, Czech Republic

1945 Total Reviews

I was just incredulous that there can be a hostel as good as Miss Sophies for the price I paid.

• 9th May 2015

Enjoyable stay...nothing spectacular or overly amazing, but clean, safe, and relatively good location.

wonderful place

Adding to the million other reviewers who are raving about the brunch. So good! Spring for the extra 50 Kc to get the hot brunch. Yumyum! The rooms are spacious, bright, and clean. The bathrooms are the nicest bathrooms I have used in a hostel ever. Cleanliness is incredible and the staff were so super nice (and spent some time trying to help me figure out the instructions on my phone card) They have a nice little bar there also, and are close to main streetcar & metro routes. Great spot!

Wow, what a great place to stay. Beautiful rooms, great service, great atmosphere, and it's close to everything. Go Miss Sophie's!

• 4th May 2015

I loved Miss Sophie's, it feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Stayed in the private ensuite. Loved the way the places is decorated. Fresh flowers everyday, that kind of stuff that clearly separates this hostel from your regular hostel.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Mexico

A huge thank you to the friendly and helpful staff!! Rooms were cleans, bathrooms were modern (and clean). The bar and cafe area is a nice place to relax and have a drink, and the breakfast is one of the best you will ever find in a hostel. I'll stay here again if I'm ever in Prague and recommend the place to my friends!

Great hostel, awesome staff. Very nice interior. Cozy bar area.

Excellent hostel, looked very much like a hotel. The bathrooms were very nice and the atmosphere was really great.

Great hostel. Lots of room which you don't find in all places. Was perfectly clean.

Nice location, the staff is the most kind I ever seen. Would come back.

The bald man with glasses who is the waiter for breakfast is the most amazing waiter/host I've ever had

I had a great stay at Miss Sophie's! The staff was really nice and helpful. I would recommend anyone to stay here during their stay in Prague!

Very central to everything. map given on arrival and advice on where to go and the best places, staff really friendily. Travel tickets sold at reception although try to get the early as they had all gone by the time I went to get some. overall a really nice place to stay very clean with little essentials in the room that you may need such as conditioner shower gel shampoo and hairdryer.

Thank you to the friendly and arranging staff!

The hostel was beautiful. It was nicely decorated and the nicest showers we've had in months. The washroom/showers just seemed a little dirty. Everyone was very friendly and the staff was helpful. The bar area was perfect for meeting other travellers and the breakfast was well worth the money and absolutely to die for. We can't wait to come back to miss. Sophie's and recommend it to our friends.

The best hostel ever

The staff at the front desk were so polite and friendly and took the time to give us a rundown of how to get around Prague and places to see.

Awesome hostel. small kitchen with everything you need! feels like a mini hotel.. bathrooms are amazing, clean, hot showers with amazing shower heads! bedrooms were nice, no bunkbeds! about 15 minute walk into town and to the main train station, in a good location though near shops. awesome brekky, worth the extra money, with plenty of options and the lady even offers eggs.. omelets. .pancakes! I'd stay here again!

Great location, nice place, clean. There's no kitchen but the breakfast they sell you its very complete! I would definitely go back!