8.8
Fabulous 1,949 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,949 Total Reviews
Soul Backpackers Barcelona Located at Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08009 Diputació, 323 ppral.1a
88% 1949
41.3938094 2.1713447
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Soul Backpackers. This very secure vintage space really gives you a taste of classic Barcelona. The staff were so friendly from the get-go and were very informative often checking in to see if there was anything I needed. The hostel is located in a great area, just a quick walk to everything and they even cook a meal a great and inexpensive meal for you when you're a little too tired to cook or make plans. I will definitely be back!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved my stay here. Was here for 5 days and it wasn't long enough. The hostel is a great hostel. There's so much to do and the staff really let you know exactly where to go. It's walking distance to everything! Will definitely be back to Barcelona and will stay here again. Thanks for everything!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
7.4

Really great staff and fun atmosphere. Definitely not too rowdy, with a decent respect for people's privacy. We very much enjoyed our accommodations, the friendly staff, the back patio, the (relatively) central location, and the advice. I would definitely recommend this stay.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

Had a lovely time at Soul Backpackers. Cannot think of a bad thing to say. Great, friendly staff, best accommodation I stayed at out of the two in Barcelona. Lively atmosphere at night, clean kitchen, clean bathroom. Very close to Plaza Catalunya which is central to many plans you'll make in Barcelona. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I Would stay there again. If you go to Barna stay at SoulBackpackers! Quick shout out to Dito, good luck in your travels amigo!

12th Jun 2016
7.7

The staff is very nice/friendly always. Nice kitchen. Clean and open spaces. Only 2 toilets tho. It's a small hostel but wouldn't recommend the 10 mixed bedroom. Its NOT safe. The door is almost always open,3 people got their charger stolen! On my last day I got my headphones stolen out of my bag cuz u have to leave your stuff out in the open. (Stolen even w/one of the staff ppl being next to my things) Safety is very important as I travel alone. Such a shame this is a prob. Cuz its a nice place

Hi! Safety is very important for us as well! Thats why we have big lockers (you can see the pictures online) and we can borrow you a padlock if you don't have one. The lockers are next to the beds and every one has one! we always recomend tu put everything inside the lockers to be more secure. Our customers rate our hostel security with a 8,5 with over 1k reviews.

24th May 2016

This was a very nice hostel. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help. The facilities were a bit dated, but it's an old building, so I have really no reason to complain. The only problem that I had with the hostel was that I felt bad that I had to keep ringing the doorbell to get back into the hostel once I left. I've watched multiple times the staff running back and forth from the door to let people in, and I thought it was rather strange they didn't have keys to the doors.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Overall awesome place to stay! Rooms had nice big lockers to put your stuff in and the bunk beds were really comfy. In a great location, close to the metro and very clean and safe. Also enjoyed all the resources they had like the free walking tour. Highly recommend!

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th May 2016
6.9

Overall pretty average-above average hostel. Place was quite humid. Only thing to note is that the staff was quite incompetent. They were quite unprofessional and rude and didn't know much about Barcelona. I asked them how I could get to the airport for my 6:20 am flight the night before, and none of them knew how to get there.

Hi, more than 1k customers have rated our staff with an average of 9,3. You probably wait until last minute to ask how to get to the airport and make a mess with the answer. We have a timetable in the reception with all the information.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Nice staff, very good location. Not so much interaction with other travelers once it was not allowed to talk in the living room in the evening.

15th Apr 2016

Fantastic staff, nice atmosphere and clean hostel. I will surely come back!