Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

Friendly staff, quite good located and secure. Room n°3 is located between bathroom and livingroom so it's very noisy due to a very bad soundproofing...

There is no serious problem. and staffs are kind. but shower rooms was a little bit uncomfortable.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Friendly and relaxed hostel in a good location. Comfortable mattresses! Great big lockers

extremely nice staff and a perfect location. also incredibly cheap. always again!

All in all it was a good place to stay during a trip to Barcelona. The Old Town was easy to reach from the hostel's location. The staff was friendly and helpful. Although they were cleaning the facilities frequently though, especially the bathrooms were quite dirty some mornings. In the evenings it got rather noisy from people gathering in the dining area, so you should take ear plugs if that kind of thing annoys you.

• 30th Dec 2014

Thanks. Almost all good. Just improve cleaning the bathrooms ;)

a very nice stay in a very nice city. highly recommended. there's a local restaurant right across the street that the staff did not mention which is very very good. not much English spoken if any but cheap pitchers of sangria and tapas. some of the better home style food we had in Barcelona. highly recommended. 10 minutes from LA rambla.

Great accommodation! I recommend!

We have spent 5 nights at this lovely hostel and everything was perfect. The staff is very kind and helpful and our daughter of 4 enjoyed a lot her time at Diputacio. The position is very good and the district is quite, you can go everywhere by feet. We felt like at home and if we'll come back to Barcelonawe will definetely choose it again. Thanks to Tina and all the staff you are great!!

• 11th Nov 2014

Lovely place and reception... :)

In my opinion a much better location to stay in than the Barri Gotic yet only a short walk from there to see the sights. A large Mercadona supermarket only one block away.

• 5th Nov 2014

I only stayed one night, and I'm glad I did. Its not a bad hostel at all. The staff is somewhat helpful, but not incredibly welcoming. I slept in a room right next to the reception area and I wasn't given a key. There's another room attached where our room has the only open door so people were coming in and out constantly -- it was difficult to get a good nights sleep.

Great place and well run

• 18th Sep 2014

I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, plenty of room, but no individual lights just one big light overhead, not so great if you're trying to sleep and the others aren't, and only 2 power sockets for 4 people. However there were big lockers for us all to use. Never a queue for the showers, and always nice & clean. You have to be buzzed in so it always felt secure. Hairdryers are available to use for free! :)

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in, staff is awesome and super laid back. The kitchen is great and you can't ask for a better location. I would stay here again for sure :)