Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

1907 Total Reviews

Really loved this hostel. Perfect location, very clean, very comfortable and I met some cool people here. Would definitely come back to this hostel if I've ever in Barcelona again!

Very nice hostel, everyone is very nice and gives out a welcoming homey vibe!

Awesome hostel. It has a cozy, friendly vibe, and it’s very easy to meet people here as a solo traveller. It has the perfect balance of being very social without being a party hostel. The location is super convenient, close by the metro and the city center…and the staff are really helpful!

The hostel has a great location, it's clean and quite. The terrace is huge and lovely and also the staff is great. :)

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Bulgaria

Staff were very friendly, hostel was quiet and clean. Enjoyed my stay in Barcelona!

Really great location just a few minutes walk from the city centre and with a metro station nearby. The staff were really welcoming and friendly and the hostel had a very relaxed vibe throughout our stay.

• 20th Nov 2015

By far one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed at. Everybody felt responsible for the hostel and it really felt like a home away from home. I will definitely stay at this hostel when I'll visit Barcelona again!

• 1st Nov 2015

Lovely place!

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Denmark

Back to Barcelona and back to Soul Backpackers, one of the best hostels I've ever been!!!! Clean, cozy, good location and great staf!!! Thanks Edu, Ignasi & Craig for everything, for sure I'll come back!

Ok hostel. Violently loud noises everywhere in the hostel during day-time due to current construction work elsewhere in the building. This made it impossible to sleep after 8:30 AM, and even talk, in our room (the double bed private). The view from the room was a dark, narrow space between buildings. Friendly staff. Close to the Girona metro stop. Wonderful backyard/roof.

This place has the vibe of a sharehouse, but in a fun way. The staff are super helpful; Craig was an absolute gem! He took me to go find a replacement cable across town on his day off when my one broke and I was almost in tears. Theres a lot of people living here while they search for an apartment so not always fellow backpackers.

In my opinion this is how a hostel has to be. Closed to the main tourist places, comfortable beds, good kitchen, clean facilities and big terrace to take a coffee. I really enjoyed my stay and i 'll come back for sure at the end of my trip!

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Chile

I've stayed in a lot of hostels but this is my first time reviewing one. Soul Backpackers has everything you're looking for in a hostel. The staff here is mostly volunteer and I think it shows in a good way. No one is there just to punch in and punch out. The facilities and beds and rooms are comfortable and well kept. Never had to wait on a shower or bathroom and they were always clean. The outdoor area was also great to have access to. Great, fun staff! And great mix of people!

• 2nd Oct 2015

I booked my one night stay about 15 minutes before heading over and everything was ready to go once I got there. Craig was at the front desk and he was very friendly; the check-in process was totally painless. I headed out to grab some beers from the bodega around the corner, came back and had a few with some cool people in the common area. Only three other people in my room, bed was comfortable, no complaints. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others!

• 28th Sep 2015

We had a very nice stay and the staff were really nice, they helped us with a reservation change that was unexpected and they recommended nice places to go for music and good value food. Would go back there!

I stayed in this hostel for a couple of weeks and it's definitely one of the best hostels I've used. Great prices, friendly staff, great location and a chilled-out vibe. I highly recommend this place if you're heading to Barcelona! p.s. Catalonia is not Spain :)

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Soul Backpackers is one of the best hostels I've ever been! Well located, clean and super friendly staf! Thank you very much guy for everything! Whenever I come back to Barcelona I know where to go.

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

I arrived in Barcelona after a very long overland trip and was very happy to find the relaxed, friendly atmosphere in this hostel. The common areas are good for chatting in and the kitchen has enough space to cook meals in. The staff were really friendly and chilled out and happy to answer questions about the city and beyond. A good place to feel at home, to relax for a while away from the bustle of the city!

The rooms are very small and very noisy (inside and outside noise), the locker aren't safe at all (easy to open without the key) and the bathrooms are quite dirty, especially the showers. Thankfully the staff was friendly,only pro to this place.

• 10th Sep 2015

Dear guest, we daily clean all the hostel, at least twice a day; all guests notice how clean the hostel is on their reviews. Concerning the locker, well, we provide a big locker, not a lock. Thus, if you could open your lock with other keys is not an issue that depends on us. Thanks at least to notice how friendly the staff is. We are a small, quiet, cozy and familiar hostel in the center of Barcelona and our main goals are to make our guests feel like home, sorry we didn't succeed with you.

I had a very pleasant experience at Soulbackpackers. The staff is friendly, helpful, generous, and easygoing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lockers are the big kind where you can fit just about everything you would normally bring with you on a plane. There is a huge terrace, and there are several places to sit down and relax, both inside and out. Great location, right in the center of the city. Craig and Edu, thanks again!