Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

This was a decent hostel. I have no overall complaints. However, the air conditioning was broken which made it very difficult to sleep, but the staff was still accommodating, offering to put a fan in our room. I loved the terrace and outdoor area, it was very pleasant to just sit and chill at.

By far the best hostel I've stay! Great staf and location, cool people and very clean! Thanks guys for everything! Defenitly will come back!

Overall fantastic hostel. Location is so-so since it's about 3 km from beach, but it's really not bad and you can take metro there. Staff is by far the best I've seen at a Hostel and made some great recommendations. Always kept things clean. It's a small hostel but the atmosphere was good as you could hang out at the back terrance until 11. No complaints.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great location. Nice staff. Not the cleanest hostel, but alright. Very chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Pretty quiet hostel, so not ideal if you want to party or meet lots of new people. All in all good. Wouldn't mind staying there again.

Enjoyed my stay- was travelling on my own was made feel very welcome. Staff very friendly and they knew all the good places to go.

Rad place with a great rooftop terrace with bar and food nightly. Rooms are a little tight and double check bathrooms before going into the wrong one. Great spot though.

The hostel had great staff and a relaxed atmosphere, we had a great time there!

The hostel is super well located; perfect to get to the city center by foot and there are also tons of mini marts and shops around the area. Loved staying at the hostel, except the staff were not as proactive in creating activities to include everyone. Nonetheless, my group of friends and I really enjoyed staying there because the terrace was great and the location is just superb.

• 3rd Jun 2015

It was pretty good, they received me really fast and explained everything to me. Then guided me to the room and showed me my bed. And then showed me everything else. The showers, bathroom, etc. the location is pretty good as everything else although I think they could keep the facilities cleaner.

The hostel is really comfortable and close to the centre city. People who whork there is amazing, really friendly and trying to help you in whatever you need. Really good experience. Definetly could come back =)

Fun staff, cool atmosphere very relaxed. Smaller hostel so you get to know more people within the hostel making it easier to socialize.

It was unforgettable experience!! I stayed in Soul Backpackers for only one night but it made a deep impression on me!!! Such a cosy, homely, warm atmosphere!! And barbecue on the terrace was really great time!) I'll come here again and recommend this place to everyone!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Amazing Hostel! Clean staff and friendly rooms!

Overall a good hostel! i really enjoyed my room, nice beds and big lockers to put your stuff (make sure to bring a lock). also it was nice not having to worry about loosing a key since they buzz you in at the front gate. 3 showers so never had to wait, liked the atmosphere. more chill though if you are looking for night life, had to keep real quiet when they let us at 2am which i thought was still early. not much to complain about though, id recommend it! a few more euros for a good place!

• 23rd Apr 2015

The pictures where not according to reality. It was much older and the cleanliness was not what I expected eighter. Great staff though.

Wiktor, we really don't understand your review. You check-in very late and check-out very early the day after. Our guests value on their reviews the atmoshphere and the cleanliness of the place and al also the location you rate with 2 (where are 3 streets from Passeig de Gràcia).

Very helpful, friendly staff, great location. The walls are paper thin and you hear everything, but a small price to pay for an excellent hostel ezperience.

Lovely place! Central location and very quiet. Walking distance from all sightseeing places. Has all necessary facilities. Very friendly staff makes you feel like home.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Lithuania

Best hostel I have ever been! Very friendly staff and excellent location.

• 6th Apr 2015

Great stay!!!! Best staf!!! Good luck with the new project!

Really friendly and accommodating staff/volunteers, liked the decor, bathrooms were adequate, veranda and common room was lovely. The kitchen is small, but has everything you need. Free coffee :D Has a warm, calm, fresh and inviting atmosphere. Will stay here again! Thank you!