Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

Not as nice as it looks in the photos, but it is very clean and the staff is friendly.

Thanks to notice how clean the hostel is and how friendly the staff are, both issues are the most imporant once for us. However, we have to disagree with what you said about the photos: the photos shows the hostel how it is; we don't us photoshop. Thanks again!

Fantastic, excellent, amazing and all the other positive words can describe it!!!! Best hostel I've stayed at during my whole time travelling in Spain. People that work there are so friendly and made my birthday really special :) So easy to meet people there as everyone hangs out in the same areas, many shops and places to eat around and the metro station is 2 minute walk away.

My stay at Soul Backpackers was a wonderful experience! The staff is friendly and very helpful.

The highlight of my trip would be staying at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere at the hostel was great -- lots of cool people!. 10 minutes walk to the centre (Placa Catalunya) which was great. If you're looking for a relax place but still near to the centre, this would be an obvious choice. If I ever wanna be in Barcelona again, I would definitely come to this hostel. Would recommend this hostel to anyone at any instance! Thank you SoulBackpackers! :D

Soul Backpackers is an adorable little hostel in a quiet and non-touristy area (but still very close to the subway). Good for anyone looking to relax. The staff were SO friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend!

Nice, staff helpful, met nice people there. I would recommend it.

Clean, mature, chilled, homely

All around great hostel with an amazing staff that will not only help you get around Barcelona, but will make you feel at home. Excellent facilities and nice terrace to have lunch, play some chess, or just talk with all the other good people who are likely to show up at this soulful place. Recommend and would go back in a second.

The location was a bit away from the gothic quarter and the beach, but it wasn't too hard to get there from the hostel. Easily accessible from the metro. They could use to get a bigger sign outside as the hostel is a bit hard to find. The staff was great and interacted well with the guests. The hostel was quite small. There were only around 20 guests total and sit didn't have much of a party aspect but if you're not looking for that it's good. One more bathroom would be good I think

Smaller Hostel in reasonably good location. Kitchen small but well stocked with everything you need for self catering. Staff friendly. Bathroom facilities somewhat cramped and limited. ( One out of 3 showers not working when I was there.) Only 2 toilets but because of size of hostel didn't seem to be a real problem. Wifi good, lounge areas good. All staff had good English. Good value but not highest quality hostel in Barcelona. Recommend if you are looking for cheaper hostel.

Located reasonably central about 5 blocks from Plaza Catalunya. Unusual layout. I was in a 10 bed dorm which was actually 2 rooms 4 in one and then 6 in the other. Had air conditioning and a fan. Good size lockers. Breakfast very very basic. Decent kitchen. Large terrace which is overlooked by everyone. Nice chill out area.

Great place! Nice and chilled atmosphere, comfortable beds, cool pepole. Highly recommended

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Israel

I really liked the hostel. There was a very good atmosphere and the staff was super friendly and helpful.

It was amazing, the place is beautiful and is near to city center. The host is a very cool guy! The people are nice and is quiet to sleep well. Good work Ignasi! :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great experience! I only stayed for a night but was warmly received and included in the activities other guests were participating in--courtesy of the staff. The rooms were clean and had reliable air conditioning. I would undoubtedly return to Soul Backpackers!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

good breakfast, terrace nice, clean facility

This was a decent hostel. I have no overall complaints. However, the air conditioning was broken which made it very difficult to sleep, but the staff was still accommodating, offering to put a fan in our room. I loved the terrace and outdoor area, it was very pleasant to just sit and chill at.

Dear Mallory, sorry once more about the air conditioning problem. Unfortunately, air con can broke anytime anywhere; it can happen to everyone. We manage to fix it the day after and provided fans, as you know. We apologize once more but it was not our mistake because is not a thing that depends of us. Now all air conditionings are working fine again. Thanks for the review

Could not recommend this place more. Great, relaxed atmosphere. Fun staff. Perfect location. Not like other hostels that are just out for money or have a thousand beds. Really just wonderful.

This isn't a bad hostel. It's off of the main tourist traps, which is nice. Facilities were pretty good, especially the large terrace. My only real complaint is that after the owners take off, the place is administered by a couple longterm residents. Also, the place is not marked well from the outside, so pay close attention to the directions.

By far the best hostel I've stay! Great staf and location, cool people and very clean! Thanks guys for everything! Defenitly will come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3