8.7
Fabulous 1,958 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,958 Total Reviews
Soul Backpackers Barcelona Located at Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08009 Diputació, 323 ppral.1a
87% 1958
41.3938094 2.1713447
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Great friendly place to stay with an awesome roof garden space. Not a party hostel more for a chilled stay.

30th Jul 2016

Soul backpackers is a hidden gem! It's small, but that really adds to the environment. You will meet everyone in this hostel within one day. There's a little table at the entrance to the terrace where everyone hangs out and joining the conversation is a piece of cake. Rooms were clean and cool, but plugs were scarce. Bathrooms/showers were small but very functional. The whole place felt like a flat that got a hostel makeover. One drawback were the (in my opinion) strict quiet hours (11pm)

11th Jul 2016

Great hostel. The location is very good and nothing to say about the facilities. I've made at least 4 friends at this hostel only by staying one night! That one night was amazing, all thanks to Vittorio. He made pasta for everyone, which was delicious, then we all went to a park playing guitare and drinking wine. Perfect night in Barcelona.

11th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Soul Backpackers. This very secure vintage space really gives you a taste of classic Barcelona. The staff were so friendly from the get-go and were very informative often checking in to see if there was anything I needed. The hostel is located in a great area, just a quick walk to everything and they even cook a meal a great and inexpensive meal for you when you're a little too tired to cook or make plans. I will definitely be back!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2016

I enjoyed all my time here :) Perfect ambient, lovely stuff and great town 😃😃😃 The name is program ;) Thanks my friends 👊🏻

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved my stay here. Was here for 5 days and it wasn't long enough. The hostel is a great hostel. There's so much to do and the staff really let you know exactly where to go. It's walking distance to everything! Will definitely be back to Barcelona and will stay here again. Thanks for everything!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
7.4

Really great staff and fun atmosphere. Definitely not too rowdy, with a decent respect for people's privacy. We very much enjoyed our accommodations, the friendly staff, the back patio, the (relatively) central location, and the advice. I would definitely recommend this stay.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

Had a lovely time at Soul Backpackers. Cannot think of a bad thing to say. Great, friendly staff, best accommodation I stayed at out of the two in Barcelona. Lively atmosphere at night, clean kitchen, clean bathroom. Very close to Plaza Catalunya which is central to many plans you'll make in Barcelona. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I Would stay there again. If you go to Barna stay at SoulBackpackers! Quick shout out to Dito, good luck in your travels amigo!

12th Jun 2016
7.7

The staff is very nice/friendly always. Nice kitchen. Clean and open spaces. Only 2 toilets tho. It's a small hostel but wouldn't recommend the 10 mixed bedroom. Its NOT safe. The door is almost always open,3 people got their charger stolen! On my last day I got my headphones stolen out of my bag cuz u have to leave your stuff out in the open. (Stolen even w/one of the staff ppl being next to my things) Safety is very important as I travel alone. Such a shame this is a prob. Cuz its a nice place

Hi! Safety is very important for us as well! Thats why we have big lockers (you can see the pictures online) and we can borrow you a padlock if you don't have one. The lockers are next to the beds and every one has one! we always recomend tu put everything inside the lockers to be more secure. Our customers rate our hostel security with a 8,5 with over 1k reviews.

24th May 2016

This was a very nice hostel. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help. The facilities were a bit dated, but it's an old building, so I have really no reason to complain. The only problem that I had with the hostel was that I felt bad that I had to keep ringing the doorbell to get back into the hostel once I left. I've watched multiple times the staff running back and forth from the door to let people in, and I thought it was rather strange they didn't have keys to the doors.