Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

1907 Total Reviews

Not as nice as it looks in the photos, but it is very clean and the staff is friendly.

Thanks to notice how clean the hostel is and how friendly the staff are, both issues are the most imporant once for us. However, we have to disagree with what you said about the photos: the photos shows the hostel how it is; we don't us photoshop. Thanks again!

Fantastic, excellent, amazing and all the other positive words can describe it!!!! Best hostel I've stayed at during my whole time travelling in Spain. People that work there are so friendly and made my birthday really special :) So easy to meet people there as everyone hangs out in the same areas, many shops and places to eat around and the metro station is 2 minute walk away.

My stay at Soul Backpackers was a wonderful experience! The staff is friendly and very helpful.

1 2 Next » last »