Soul Backpackers Barcelona Reviews

Diputació, 323 ppral.1a, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is super well located; perfect to get to the city center by foot and there are also tons of mini marts and shops around the area. Loved staying at the hostel, except the staff were not as proactive in creating activities to include everyone. Nonetheless, my group of friends and I really enjoyed staying there because the terrace was great and the location is just superb.

• 3rd Jun 2015

It was pretty good, they received me really fast and explained everything to me. Then guided me to the room and showed me my bed. And then showed me everything else. The showers, bathroom, etc. the location is pretty good as everything else although I think they could keep the facilities cleaner.

1 2 3 Next » last »