Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

It was better than home. The best hostel ever! Everything was amazing, they are in every detail! I♡soul kitchen

Best hostel I've ever been to. Everything just perfect. Friendly staff, clean facilities, comfortable (and very big) bed and freshly baked apple pie every morning. Loved it!

Thank you for the wonderful stay.

Absolutely awesome hostel!! Really cool place to hang out, has fantastic facilities, the staff all spoke perfect English, were really friendly and happy to suggest places to check out. The bed was comfortable, everything was clean, I could not praise high enough.

One of the best hostel ever!!

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Seriously. The high rating for this hostel is real! one of the best hostel I ever stay. everything is in details for traveler. every single thing from security of front door to the shower room. the detailing and understanding of what traveler need is way to excellent. Thank for being Ohseeemmm!

It is just the best hostel. I know I wouldn't find any other places like this one after my stay there, it's spacious, clean, beautiful, staff are very nice, is more than a hostel, it's has the quality of a hotel, atmosphere of a home. Is just the best. No exaggeration, if you stayed there, you know I am telling the truth.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

Amazing Hostel!! One of the best I've ever stayed. I had a very pleasant stay!! Thank you!!!!!!

The atmosphere is this place was great. The music in the lobby was chill, the staff was super helpful and friendly, and the kitchen was very large compared to most hostels I stayed in. It definitely earns the positive reviews.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Period. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the whole atmosphere of the hostel is warm and inviting. The bathrooms are great and impeccably clean. At reception, you will find maps of St. Petersburg as well as discount vouchers for various restaurants nearby. The hostel is nearby Nevsky Prospect which makes walks to downtown a breeze (as well as must-see sights in the area). Highly recommend!

• 30th Dec 2015

It is a really nice and cosy hostel. Staff is very helpful and speaks english. The placement is very good in a quiet street easy to get to the main attraction points. We stay at the private room and it was clean and very confortable. Great place to stay.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Ecuador

Fantastic hostel! The staff were very helpful. They organised a local chef to prepare xmas dinner while I was there and it created one of the best evenings of my life - travellers were telling amazing stories while sharing beautiful Russian food.

I have traveled to 30+ countries, mainly in Europe & East/Southeast Asia, and Soul Kitchen is definitely one of the best that I've stayed at. There's a great vibe inside, crazy cool kitchen area and the staff is amazing. Leo in particular was extremely helpful-- very responsive to emails before & during my stay. Soul Kitchen created/provides an EXCELLENT city map which includes restaurant and bar recommendations (which stays away from touristy spots). HIGHLY recommend!

Such a lovely place and very clean, very nice stuff. Provide good insider hints (very nice café, restaurants and bars). Easy check in!

• 18th Dec 2015

Excellent hostel can't find fault anywhere

I stayed there 5 nights in a four-bed room which was really clean, good space to store your stuff and I ended up having the room for myself for two nights. The location is probably the best thing about Soul Kitchen, close to all the touristic sights and not far from everywhere you wanna go. Staff is helpful and friendly. Very good value for your money. So just book your stay and you'll have a great time there.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Staff very nice and friendly. They made me discover paloska... I will never forget them for that...

This hotel should be one of the attractions of St Petersburg on its own right. It is just a perfect hostel! What i liked the most? That they created this hostel in a way that every the tiny details in it was made for perfection. Cental location, helpful and friendly staff, nice, cozy and comfortable rooms, beds, always clean facilities. And a surpise bonus: feshly baked appe pie every morning. You wont regret to choose this one. Nothing is wrong with this place at all

Amazing! Atmosphere, location, rooms, everything is great. Feels like resting, not just staying in. Don't miss out!

Soul Kitchen Hostel Junior in Saint Petersburg exceeded our expectations. My friends and I traveled from Dubai to Moscow to Saint Petersburg and it was all worth the trip because Souk Kitchen is so comfortable and so accessible, it made our stay in Saint Petersburg memorable and fun. It's clean, bunkbeds and roams are spacious, staffs like Yana and Leo were very helpful and commendable, wifi was fast and free, kitchen served free coffee and pastry for breakfast too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5