9.9
Superb 1,230 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 1,230 Total Reviews
Soul Kitchen Located at Moika embankment 62 app 9, , St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg 190000 Moika embankment 62 app 9
99% 1230
59.9321296 30.3127813
    Rooms available

22nd Sep 2016

The best hostel in the world. Huge lockers in beds, great kitchen, excellent common areas, excellent staff who cooked free dinner every night I was there, cinema screen, I could go on and on. This place is truly excellent & you have to visit.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

INCREDIBLE place. Soul Kitchen has completely changed the way I'll travel. So welcoming, wonderful relaxed vibe. Really makes solo travellers feel comfortable.

• aduyker7852
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

It's a more expensive hostel but it's absolutely worth it! Seriously, I think this is the best hostel I ever stayed at. It's clean, beautiful, great location and the staff is amazing! My iPhone broke when I was there, they helped me to find a repair service and a few hours laters it was fixed :) definitely recommended!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

Absolutely one of the best hostels in the world. The friendly staff meant that I got the utmost beat out of my visit to St Petersburg. The atmosphere meant that I have made several new friends. 10/10 would stay again.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! I loved the privacy and coziness of the curtained bunk beds. Staff was wonderfully friendly and helpful. The under bed storage for luggage is an elegant and convenient solution, but not very secure, as the latches could easily be removed by undoing the screws. But I'm sure the staff would find a solution to store valuables such as passport and money if you have any concerns.

• Mooseman508
  • USA, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

Soul Kitchen was an absolutely fantastic hostel. Located walking distance from The Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood and The Hermitage, it was a friendly and safe environment to call home for a few days in St. Petersburg. I stayed in a private room, which enjoyed the amenities and security of any hotel I could've stayed at (private bathroom, soap included, towel included, bed + clean sheets included). Staff is also very friendly, speaks perfect English, and provides get recommendations.

10th Sep 2016

Best hostel i stayed in my life! Great people, great beds, great food! Amazing!

• pubsquash6295
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016

Brilliant hostel something about it that you won't forget. Very charming and warm. Amazing staff and facilities. Free food and great location. Perfect really why go anywhere else. Thanks for an awesome stay guys! Felt like i was at home. Two thumbs up! Stan - Australia

5th Sep 2016

A very nice hostel with a fantastic kitchen. An excellent location too

2nd Sep 2016

Amazing hostel. If u want to party might be a bit quiet for you but would definitely stay again as the staff go out of their way to help.

Hi guys, it was lovely to have you around as well! And thank you for noticing our willing to make your stay an exceptional one :) Just want to add a small note on your feedback - we consider ourselves as a family hostel, not just a party hostel, and we usually trying to create an entertainment for all our guest –  we’d organized a numerous events during your stay, including pub-crawl, Russian dinner party, couple site-seeing tours, pancakes and borsch evenings. Anyway, we hope to meet you again, Soul Kitchen team