Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

The staffs are very nice and helpful. There are different activities every night so it is very easy to make some new friends in the hostel. The best hostel in St Petersburg!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

I really liked the hostel. Very cosy and nice. Everything was great. Enjoyed my time there.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Just like that.

• 14th Feb 2015

The best hostel !!

• 12th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my staind, the hostel is very clean and the staff are always hellpfull.

Without hesitation if I come back in SPB I will chose this hostel, and I will recommend it.

• 28th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Couldn't find any suggestions for improvement.

I would like to say that this hostels staff are amazing people, so so helpful with directions and local spots that will make your stay in the city that much better. The kitchen is so great and has everything you need to cook a amazing meal. The security is very comforting and they have some common areas that rival that of any hostel out there. Overall the experience was positive. My only small negative would be that I seen blood on the bed comforter and It was seen in multiple rooms I stayed in.

• 22nd Jan 2015

This hostel was great. The staff were lovely and welcoming, the beds are huge and comfy, the rooms are nice and private, the bathrooms and kitchen are enormous and there's two common rooms to hang out in. I stayed in the off season so the smaller number of guests made it easy to meet people and feel at home. I normally prefer smaller hostels but I would definitely recommend the Soul Kitchen Hostel

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed out. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and will go out of their way to help you. We also got a free dinner and free waffles for breakfast during our stay. The location is walking distance to most of all major sites. Really pretty practical hostel. Definitely recommend

One of the best hostels anywhere

• 11th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free waffles for breakfast. Brilliant spaces to chill out in. Massive kitchen. Rooms are large and the bunk beds are fantastic - really private. Great location. A really brilliant experience, cannot recommend it enough.

This is definitlely the best place to stay in St Petersburg. All site to see are close from the hostel. Your are in front of the river with a nice view. The rooms are very comfortable with big bed and proper light for each one. The bathroom and kitchen are also very nice. The staff is great and can help you. They give you a map with the best place to visit and restaurant to go. The best hostel in the world!!

Best hostel we have ever stayed in, no doubt. Excellent facilities and amazingly helpful staff. We will be back for sure !

Fantastic hostel. Good location. The staff and the atmosphere are really excellent.

Fantastic stay at soul kitchen. Easily one of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. Staff were terrific. Great value for money.

I've been to many Hostels and this was really the best one I ever stayed at! Staff is super nice and helps with even the most stupid little problem of yours. The rooms are super stylish, neat and cozy and you will be in the historic centre with only 5 minutes footwalk to famous Nevsky Prospect. I totally recommend Soul Kitchen Hostel and will defenitely return to this great place! :-)

I traveled Europe asia and Oceania hostel by hostel and this is the best one I ve ever been in my life!!!

• 29th Dec 2014

highly recommnded

This place is definitely one the best hostels I've been to, world wide. Location is super, place is clean, well designed, cozy, kitchen is great, and above all - the staff is extraordinary. Feels like every worker has a share in the place and really cares about the welfare of the guests and the success of the hostel. We've been especially impressed by Maria and Kristina who helped us alot with tips and arrangments, even very late at night or super early in the morning.

• 18th Dec 2014