9.9
Superb 1,136 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 1,136 Total Reviews
Soul Kitchen Located at Moika embankment 62 app 9, , St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg 190000 Moika embankment 62 app 9
99% 1136
59.9321296 30.3127813
    Rooms available

20th Jul 2016

Like others have said staying with Soul Kitchen is like staying with cool friends than a hostel. The staff was super friendly, spoke excellent english and really had a passion for making everyone feel welcome. They have a great facilities as well! Between the amazing common area, spacious kitchen and events it was super easy to meet fellow travelers and engage with local culture as a solo traveler.

20th Jul 2016

Where to begin. Umm... perfect location, incredibly clean (cleaned multiple times a day), great events (and lots of them), and the space itself is fantastic. I was in the 10 bed so it was the corner room with huge Windows on two walls facing the river. Stay here.

• Russia, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

The best Hostel i ever tried..Defiantly if I will visit once again SPB I will chose that Hostel ! 120% recommendation

• India, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Had a pleasant stay, location is great and staff is very friendly & helpful.

• England, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

This is one of the loveliest places I've ever stayed - I wish every hotel was like this let alone a hostel - there is nothing I can fault about Soul Kitchen - the staff, the sheer style of the place, the kitchen - we had a wonderful Russian meal in there one night with a group that the hostel organised - it opened my eyes to what accommodation and hospitality should really be like - if there was a Soul Kitchen in every city I visited, I would only stay there!

2nd Jul 2016

Simply the best!!! I've stayed at hostels all over the world and this one has it all. Attentive staff, beautiful and thoughtfully arranged common areas, the most amazing cleaning crew, an ambiance that brings travelers together, it's just absolutely cozy! I didn't want to leave! The kitchen was my favorite part and I'd say really is the soul of Soul Kitchen, except that that honor belongs to be staff who really make Soul Kitchen what it is. Don't miss this place!

30th Jun 2016

Very Clean; great rooms and beds! Not much craic; the first night so pretty boring. Second night a great Russian dinner was served but only about 15-20 people joined which was great but way to many people just kept to themselves

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for noticing that we are « not much craic » because this is exactly what we do not want to be. Soul Kitchen is a « family » kind of hostel, with different vibe and not « party hostel » guests - we have a wider age range who also like to socialize and have fun, but in a bit more relaxed way, so we don’t have crazy party nights. We assume we haven’t managed to meet your expectations because you had great experience in some of the best party hostels of Europe with very high ratings. Since we are also having high rating you’ve probably thought we are a party hostel as well. Wishing you amazing travels, Soul Kitchen hostel team

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Great hostel, amazing facilities and you really do get what you pay for. Slightly on the more expensive end of hostelling but I feel it was worth it. Staff were great and very helpful. I would definitely stay back here again. Room was nice and quiet I had no problems and it was very comfy.

27th Jun 2016

Best staff ever. They helped ,e with some issues related to my staying in Russia. SPB is definitely the best city in Europe. Will be there again soon and stay in soul kitchen for sure!

27th Jun 2016

This is my second time staying here. First time was in previous smaller location. It still feels like you are staying in a friends place. Totally amazing. The staff is unreal! So nice, all of them, including the owner. I cannot ever recommend this place enough. The kitchen is to die for, and balcony view too.