Soul Kitchen

Superb 1365 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 1365 Total Reviews

13th May 2017

I LOVE Soul Kitchen. I've stayed here before, and certainly will again. The only reason this rating lost any points is that there was a large group staying in the hostel (and I thought Soul Kitchen didn't allow groups) who were pretty obnoxious and rude. But the staff are amazing, speak flawless English, and are really helpful. The hostel itself is beautiful and very clean, and is in a great location. I borrowed a bike to head around town, and made tons of fun friends. Will def. return.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017

The hostel is well located in the city centre on walking distance near places of interest like The Hermitage. The athmosphere within the hostel is very nice and the staff is rather sympathetic!! They are very cooperative and friendly, it couldn't be better! The hostel is also rather clean due to frequent clean ups. I would really recommend everyone who visit St. Petersburg to stay in this hostel, you get value for money!

• SebastianMeyer
  • Belgium, Male, 25-30
10th May 2017

First time I'm giving a hostel a 10/10. I even thought the reviews and rating of this place were bought or fake at first myself, but the place really is that good.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
27th Apr 2017

A stunning hostel that really does feel like home. Free slippers are an absolute bonus. Wonderul large comfortable lounge room, and probably the best hostel kitchen I have ever used Nightly group cooking gets everyone chatting, and the bunks are some of the best i have come across in my travels. The hostel is spotlessly clean, the staff are super friendly and will go above and beyond to try and help you out

25th Apr 2017

Soul Kitchen is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. This is the first time my parents stayed at a hostel and liked it. The staff has been successful in keeping everything meticulous including the kitchen. Apart from that, I really liked the apple pie prepared by one of the staff members. I would definitely like to return there in future.

• thierrycadier
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

Best hostel ever. The place is great, the staff is awesome and they really go a long way to make you have a great time in Saint Petersburg! It's awesome

20th Apr 2017

The best hostel I've stayed. Extremely clean & comfortable. Hot coffee, milk, various teas always available, cakes made every morning. The kitchen is huge with all things needed for cooking, enough room for multiple people cooking at the same time. The large dinning area and two sitting rooms are where you see people gathering, eating, talking and singing. There are even shoe drying devices! The best of all is the friendly and helpful staff who answer all your questions and meet your requests.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2017

Without doubt the best place I've ever stayed, including top-end hotels. Location is perfect, staff are amazing, wifi is super-fast, absolutely nothing to dislike! They just think of everything - every last detail such as shoe-warmers and convenient a 12pm checkout. I love the kitchen area - there was borsch-tasting on my first night which was great for meeting new people. I would highly recommend Soul Kitchen to anyone and I can't wait to return!

16th Apr 2017

Best hostel I have ever visited. Everything is excellent.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Best hostel I've ever been! Amazing atmosphere inside, staff willing nice and very helpful. I had a problem with my flight and they even didn't let me pay cancellation fee! They make you feel since the first second at home! Big hugs to nice ladies and great Leo! Cheers guys!