Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Delightful hostel. Probably the most pleasant hostel I've stayed at. The staff are very friendly and they do a great job making it a comfortable place to stay. The beds are quite comfortable and it's nice that there are curtains around them for a bit of privacy. They give you a convenient map of the local area -- with some excellent restaurant/cafe suggestions.

• 24th Jul 2015

Best place I've ever stayed while travelling! They place has thought of all the convienences, and then dressed them up with a cozy Pinterest decor. Would go back in a flash! 👍

This place is absolutely amazing, by far the best hostel I've stayed in and I've been using hostels for about 20 years now. It is more like a boutique hotel. I want to go back to St Peterburg just to say here. I think because of the design and what is offered, it creates a really friendly environment, met some great people here and sets a great culture of the guests being very respectful of others.

The hostel had everything you could wish for and the staff was the nicest I have ever encountered in a hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting St-Petersburg!

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

A tidy place in an excellent location. Very friendly, attentive, and helpful staff.

This place is amazing! The staff will do absolutely anything to help you. Location is perfect and the organised events each evening make it really easy to meet people! Not a single complaint look nowhere else!

• 15th Jul 2015

Continue like this :)

Amazing!! Staff was incredibly attentive and welcoming!! Every single detail was taken in consideration and the location is unbeatable!! Over all fabulous hostel!! Leo, Mila and Alina made my stay feel like home!!

The best hostel we ever stayed in. Very nice staff! You feel like at home as soon as you arrive.

Beautiful hostel in the perfect location. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone staying in St Petersburg.

Worth every ruble! Safe to say this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in - and i've stayed in a lot. Such a beautiful building with every facility, and more, that a traveller could need. They have thought of everything. Also in a great location, close to everthing. Would love to have been staying longer!

This was the best hostel we stayed at during our trip throughout Europe! The staff were excellent, and the location was perfect.

• 4th Jul 2015

Best hostel ever!

Nice location and friendly helpful staff. Clean and well equipped kitchen is there. Nevskiy the main street is near here and Hermitage museum is also walkable. I stayed in here for 5days and haven't use any transportation.

great location,great staff with good English !Lots of thanks to Leo!you׳ve been so much helpful and I really appreciate it! staying just 3 nights I will be back hopefully soon!!!

Just the best hostel I been ever before.

Is this the best hostel in the world? I think so. Best staff, I had a queen bed! central location, so many perks, coolest atmosphere. I'd rather stay here then the top hotel.

I'd like to say that the staff were all top-notch in every way. In fact I think this has gone a long way in maintaining the "mystique" around this very hip hostel. That said and duely acknowledged, Sergey, I need to let you know that I sustained two injuries at Soul Kitchen, one of which required a visit to the American Medical Clinic (trying to use the ladder to the upper bunk wrenched my right shoulder). Another guest in the room actually fell off the ladder in the middle of the night.

• 16th Jun 2015

Thank you for rating our hostel! We would be happy to give you a better service next time and you can simply ask us in advance to give you a bottom bed. We'd like to inform you that we also have private rooms where you don't have to climb the ladders at all.

Amazing! They were celebrating their anniversary on my birthday and they included me in the festivities with their party. I got to drink champagne and blow out candles. They also did my laundry free as a gift. WOW! They have thought of everything at this hostel and the staff and their customer service is beyond amazing (my favorite employee was Leo who got a kick out of my smile). My suitemates were very loud, but that is part of hostel travel and luck of the draw. Very Clean and always upbeat.

Excellent atmosphere and great company. Clean, cozy, joyfull. The staff is amazing, always caring about guests. Don't have any complaints!.

• 13th Jun 2015