9.9
Superb 1,127 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 1,127 Total Reviews
Soul Kitchen Located at Moika embankment 62 app 9, , St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg 190000 Moika embankment 62 app 9
99% 1127
59.9321296 30.3127813
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

This is one of the loveliest places I've ever stayed - I wish every hotel was like this let alone a hostel - there is nothing I can fault about Soul Kitchen - the staff, the sheer style of the place, the kitchen - we had a wonderful Russian meal in there one night with a group that the hostel organised - it opened my eyes to what accommodation and hospitality should really be like - if there was a Soul Kitchen in every city I visited, I would only stay there!

2nd Jul 2016

Simply the best!!! I've stayed at hostels all over the world and this one has it all. Attentive staff, beautiful and thoughtfully arranged common areas, the most amazing cleaning crew, an ambiance that brings travelers together, it's just absolutely cozy! I didn't want to leave! The kitchen was my favorite part and I'd say really is the soul of Soul Kitchen, except that that honor belongs to be staff who really make Soul Kitchen what it is. Don't miss this place!

30th Jun 2016

Very Clean; great rooms and beds! Not much craic; the first night so pretty boring. Second night a great Russian dinner was served but only about 15-20 people joined which was great but way to many people just kept to themselves

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for noticing that we are « not much craic » because this is exactly what we do not want to be. Soul Kitchen is a « family » kind of hostel, with different vibe and not « party hostel » guests - we have a wider age range who also like to socialize and have fun, but in a bit more relaxed way, so we don’t have crazy party nights. We assume we haven’t managed to meet your expectations because you had great experience in some of the best party hostels of Europe with very high ratings. Since we are also having high rating you’ve probably thought we are a party hostel as well. Wishing you amazing travels, Soul Kitchen hostel team

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Great hostel, amazing facilities and you really do get what you pay for. Slightly on the more expensive end of hostelling but I feel it was worth it. Staff were great and very helpful. I would definitely stay back here again. Room was nice and quiet I had no problems and it was very comfy.

27th Jun 2016

Best staff ever. They helped ,e with some issues related to my staying in Russia. SPB is definitely the best city in Europe. Will be there again soon and stay in soul kitchen for sure!

27th Jun 2016

This is my second time staying here. First time was in previous smaller location. It still feels like you are staying in a friends place. Totally amazing. The staff is unreal! So nice, all of them, including the owner. I cannot ever recommend this place enough. The kitchen is to die for, and balcony view too.

22nd Jun 2016

Excellent facilities in the historic heart of the city! All the major sights are in comfortable walking distance as well as the heart of the city nightlife - Rubinstein. The staff was friendly and helped us with questions. Highly recommended!

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

My first time trying a hostel and loved it. The place is so clean, the staff is so friendly and helpful, and guests were friendly as well. Have no complaints. When I return to St. Petersburg I'll definitely book my stay in Soul Kitchen, they didn't receive all those awards for nothing :)

17th Jun 2016

Amazing experience!! Easily one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. Outstanding staff. Excellent atmosphere and commitment to brining people together through: food (like a communal dinner), activities (like Soviet arcade games), and drinks (like a pub crawl). Great vibe. Highly, highly recommended for all ages.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in my entire travel history - considering the general price level in St Petersburg, some may find this place a little pricey, but it pays off for sure. The facilities and the services provided are absolutely amazing, all new, nice and clean. The vibe in the hostel is really cosy and friendly, you can expect the warm hospitability from the reception. Location, great, accessible to most attractions. All in all, 10/10. I'd like to stay again.