Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

This is the best hostel I have ever been to.

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! It's so plush it's more like a hotel. They have a kitchen better equipped than my own, including a larder of basic ingredients! There's a laundry service, three Mac computers, and a really chilled common room. Security is tight and the staff are super friendly. Absolutely excellent.

This hostel had the best facilities of any hostel I've ever stayed in. Double beds

Best hostel I've stayed so far.. 2 different common rooms, free landline calls (over Skype), kickerball, design chairs, apple computers, records, big screen and lots of movie to choose from, beautiful kitchen, friendly staff...

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed - spacious with own space, nice people and sightseeing from walking distance! The only thing is there are mosquito bitting me every night which I was unable to sleep but I can't complain as hostel try the best to avoid them. Anyway I would high recommend this place if you're stating in St Petersburg! :)

Soul kitchen was hands down the best place I've ever stayed. It had a very homely feel and was welcoming and friendly. The staff made waffles every morning, there were free international calls, fluffy carpets and nice large kitchen and lounge area. The staff were friendly and willing to give advice and information. I would highly recommend.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff is nice, rooms are big, there is a huge common living room where you can chat with anyone. Kitchen is beautiful and well-equipped. Rooms and facilities are clean.

Best hostel I've ever been so far! No doubt, if you are a frequent traveler and hostels user and you're in Saints Petersburg you have to stay in this place at least for one night. Although it would be nice to have something else beside wafles for breakfast!

This is the most amazing hostel you will ever stay in. Seriously. They make free waffles every morning and play classical music in the bathroom.

It is just a perfect hostel. Nuff said.

Amazing hostel. Most luxury I have ever seen. Excellent facilities, very clean! Good place to meet people. Never felt alone, good atmosphere! In the middle of the city centre, everything is very close. No need to take the metro. Loved it.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Young, competent, friendly, cooperative, fluently english speaking persons at the counter - great !

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

It is the best hostel i've ever seen. Everything was perfect, rooms, kitchen, commons rooms, showers, toilets were very clean and staff are also very kind and helpful. The location is also perfect. If you are looking for a place in st Petersburg i strongly recommend Soul Kitchen.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Best hostel I ever stayed in! Great staff, super super clean and cosy (the hot waffles every morning were just amazing). Thank you very much for this stay, it was perfect. Definitely worth the price

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at!

This hostel was amazing and has set a standard for me that I judge all other hostels! The main thing I think was the staff. They were so friendly and helpful and I really felt like they wanted us to have the best time in St Petersburg! Loved the vodka tasting night!!

Great staff, great common room and kitchen. Would stay here again.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. All compliments are absolutely fair.

Absolutely perfect HOSTEL.

This is the best hostel ....period. There is nothing to improve on. It is super clean, very friendly, & accommodating, perfectly located, and has an awesome balcony overlooking the Moinka River. The little nicities like classical music in the bathroom and Belgian waffles for breakfast heightened our enjoyment of the place. We were a large group with the CEO in his 50s, the COO in her 40s, The marketing guy in his 30s, and 4 staff in their 20s and everyone was satisfied.

• 2nd Aug 2014