Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

If you like to party this is not the hostel for you. It's calm, quiet, clean. I came to St Petersburg in winter and found the hostel so cosy I didn't want to leave it and enjoyed relaxing here more than sightseeing. One of my favorite hostels ever!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Perfect location ( walking distance to the main touristic spots and bars/ restaurants). Very helpful staff and very nice decoration

Actually it was really nice, and I want to visit your hostel again! Thank you for your kind.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!! No comment!

Great hostel! Location is perfect and the staff is super nice and helpful. The decoration of the private rooms and the common areas is also very nice and contribute to very friendly atmosphere. And they are even free waffles for breakfast! Definitely recommend !

• 8th Nov 2014

Best hostel ever

• 7th Nov 2014

World Class hostel (top two in the world) in a boutique classical style! Its sets the bar for all other hostels with great levels of attention to detail to make it very high quality and even better than some nice hotels.

This Hostel made you feel like you had been wrapped up and placed into someone's home. What a fantastic group of people that shared meals, time and conversation with you. No matter what time of day the ladies that helped us were kind and cared for our needs. The kitchen was a great place to meet people and also cook home cooking, which in our case was very important (we were travelling for 6 weeks). This place just radiated warmth and was very spacious.

Jus the best hostel ever! I could live here :) They spoil you with great activities at night, waffer in the morning, greta beds, and many other cute and nice details. I´m a big fan of this hostel.

I loved this hostel, it was clean and in a great location. The girls, Maria & Christina were both fabulous. Maria wrote me a note for train station and I was able to buy a ticket on the trans-Manchurian railway. Without her help, it would have been a lot more difficult. The dorm rooms were lovely, each bed a had a curtain for privacy. Christina loves to cook and she made pancakes one night and apple pie the next. I really enjoyed my stay in St.Petersburg.

This is by far the best hostel i have ever stayed in, and i have stayed in many. The location is excellent the staff is super friendly and try their best to help you with any problem that you have and the design of the hotel is incredible, is everything you want a hostel to be.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, great staff, excellent facilities and the surprise brekky is always welcomed!

Location, security, atmosphere, celanliness and staff was excelent. You don't have to look more. If you find a place definetly book it :) We were there for our wedding anniversary and in one word i describe there "perfect" PS: Hostel staff, kindley gift us a bottle of wine and cup cakes. We thanks for the them for that kind gesture.

Often described as "the best hostel in Russia", which I can easily believe - in 15 years of on / off backpacking this is easily up there with the very best of them. Charmingly decorated, nice atmosphere, easy walking distance to all the major attractions and wonderful friendly staff.

That`s the best hostel I ever stayed. The facilities are quite large, the staff is really friendly, the beds are pretty good....I totally recommend this place for travelers.

It was a really good experience in Saint Petersburg and specially in Soul Kitchen hostel. The location is perfect and the staff is very kind and helpful. It has all the facilities for a great stay.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Ecuador

Best Hostel I've ever been to! You know you came to the right place when you're far away from home and yet feel like being home! Was planning on staying 3 nights, stayed 6. Very secure, super friendly and staff who all speak english, clean, comfortable beds with power sockets all around you, social events in the evenings, huge kitchen, clean bathroom, etc.I couldn't find anything to criticise - just perfect! I was telling people on my trip about this hostel and I will defo come back one day!

Soul Kitchen is quite a fantastic hostel - the facilities and service are brilliant and there's a great atmosphere. Close to the centre of the city - I'd love to come back.

This was without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in, the rooms were amazingly comfy, the bathroom area was immaculate and the staff were the kindest most helpful I've come across, if you're looking for somewhere to stay in St Petersburg then Soul Kitchen is the place to be.

I have been travelling one year and this is really one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly and give you great tips, the beds are comfy and the hostel has all the small things which do make a difference. The only small downpoint was the cold temperatures in the bedroom, which was probably because of the automn season.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5