Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

This is indeed the best hostel in Russia! The hosts are really kind and friendly. They give you a nice tour of the entire place after you register at the reception. The common areas are huge & the kitchen is exceptionally well stocked & clean. The place has a soul of its own & they have plenty of books & CDs u can use! The rooms and bathrooms are comfortable and very neat and tidy. There are plenty of activities one can participate in at the hostel - pancake making, ping-pong party, jenga, etc.

This hostel is really awesome! Surpassed all my expectations I had before arriving - service was great, hostel was extremely clean and spacious, and our stay was wonderful! Thanks so much for making our stay at St Petersburg a pleasant one!

I have been to around 50 hostels during all my travels (and I own two), and I think that Soul Kitchen is one of the best (if not the best) hostels I have ever seen. It has everything you need, and apart from fantastic facilities, it also has a great staff who is always willing to help. If you want to live the luxury of a hotel for a ridiculously low price, and have a great time, Soul Kitchen is your place.

Never in my life I have been in such a good hostel! So beautiful! so friendly! great service, great facilities. The small (not so small) things that really count and that make you feel wanted and in a nice place: - using facilities after check out: shower, kitchen, activities, etc. - a wonderful kitchen, all the extras that are required for cooking. - patient, helpful staff - helped me book a shuttle to helsinki - CALLED the driver after I left to make sure everything is fine..

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Israel

The staffs are very nice and helpful. There are different activities every night so it is very easy to make some new friends in the hostel. The best hostel in St Petersburg!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

I really liked the hostel. Very cosy and nice. Everything was great. Enjoyed my time there.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Just like that.

• 14th Feb 2015

Probably our favourite hostel yet! They really have thought of pretty much everything and, as a couple who hope to one day open a hostel of our own, we were very inspired by the layout and high standards all round. The dorms have double beds that are as comfy as home and the common areas are simply fantastic. Kitchen is extremely well equipped as you would expect and the building itself is just beautiful. Staff are brilliantly attentive, can't wait to stay here again!

The best hostel !!

• 12th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my staind, the hostel is very clean and the staff are always hellpfull.

Without hesitation if I come back in SPB I will chose this hostel, and I will recommend it.

• 28th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Couldn't find any suggestions for improvement.

I would like to say that this hostels staff are amazing people, so so helpful with directions and local spots that will make your stay in the city that much better. The kitchen is so great and has everything you need to cook a amazing meal. The security is very comforting and they have some common areas that rival that of any hostel out there. Overall the experience was positive. My only small negative would be that I seen blood on the bed comforter and It was seen in multiple rooms I stayed in.

• 22nd Jan 2015

This hostel was great. The staff were lovely and welcoming, the beds are huge and comfy, the rooms are nice and private, the bathrooms and kitchen are enormous and there's two common rooms to hang out in. I stayed in the off season so the smaller number of guests made it easy to meet people and feel at home. I normally prefer smaller hostels but I would definitely recommend the Soul Kitchen Hostel

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed out. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and will go out of their way to help you. We also got a free dinner and free waffles for breakfast during our stay. The location is walking distance to most of all major sites. Really pretty practical hostel. Definitely recommend

One of the best hostels anywhere

• 11th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free waffles for breakfast. Brilliant spaces to chill out in. Massive kitchen. Rooms are large and the bunk beds are fantastic - really private. Great location. A really brilliant experience, cannot recommend it enough.

This is definitlely the best place to stay in St Petersburg. All site to see are close from the hostel. Your are in front of the river with a nice view. The rooms are very comfortable with big bed and proper light for each one. The bathroom and kitchen are also very nice. The staff is great and can help you. They give you a map with the best place to visit and restaurant to go. The best hostel in the world!!

Best hostel we have ever stayed in, no doubt. Excellent facilities and amazingly helpful staff. We will be back for sure !

Fantastic hostel. Good location. The staff and the atmosphere are really excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3